• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short memory eh?
dm_131026_ncf_ucla_v_oregon.jpg
Yep!

Short term memory is fried and for the same reason as yours! :lol:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the process of sending my degree back to WSU after the extension for Mike Leach. Fuck, wearing purple is going to suck.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarkisian accepts Pac-12 apology but would rather have had TD
The Pac-12 apologized to Washington for a penalty it says shouldn’t have been called in the Huskies’ loss at UCLA. “What good is an apology?” asked UW coach Steve Sarkisian. “It’s not going to get me seven points back.”

Seriously. When is the Pac going to stop making our conference the laughing stock of football when it comes to the completely incompetent officiating? Yes, UW is now the most penalized team in the nation at 8.9 penalties, UCLA is just behind them at 8.8 and several others in the conference are among the top 10 in the nation.

You KNOW you are going to get 1-2 phantom calls every game and totally inconsistent calls from play to play in every game officiated by the Pac. Yes, often you have bad calls on both teams so it balances right? Well, not always. Every team has a story about a game they got totally screwed because of them.

This has been going on for years. The conference has money coming in from all over. I mean we were told if we accept never seeing another game at home with the sun out (fucking late games :gaah:) that we would be bringing in buckets of cash. HOW ABOUT PAYING FOR SOME FUCKING REFS.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. When is the Pac going to stop making our conference the laughing stock of football when it comes to the completely incompetent officiating? Yes, UW is now the most penalized team in the nation at 8.9 penalties, UCLA is just behind them at 8.8 and several others in the conference are among the top 10 in the nation.

You KNOW you are going to get 1-2 phantom calls every game and totally inconsistent calls from play to play in every game officiated by the Pac. Yes, often you have bad calls on both teams so it balances right? Well, not always. Every team has a story about a game they got totally screwed because of them.

This has been going on for years. The conference has money coming in from all over. I mean we were told if we accept never seeing another game at home with the sun out (fucking late games :gaah:) that we would be bringing in buckets of cash. HOW ABOUT PAYING FOR SOME FUCKING REFS.

The fact that the refs from the ASU Wisconsin game still have jobs pisses me off. Pac 12 officiating is getting absolutely ridiculous.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in the process of sending my degree back to WSU after the extension for Mike Leach. Fuck, wearing purple is going to suck.

lol, come on man. Jump on the wagon... err the pirate ship!

Seriously, extending his contract makes it easier for him to recruit. Making sure he goes 5+ years out helps sell to potential recruits that he will really be there for their entire stay at the school.

You are on the verge of going bowling for the first time in a decade and in only his second season. That's pretty amazing considering all of the distractions and how depleted that program was.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that the refs from the ASU Wisconsin game still have jobs pisses me off. Pac 12 officiating is getting absolutely ridiculous.

There are glaring examples every single season and nothing ever gets done. It is just insane.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac officals really established themselves as a joke after that Oregon-Oklahoma game a few years ago with that onside kick bull shit where it clearly touched the Oregon player first.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play in question in this game came on a passing play to the end zone. A hands to the face penalty was called and on the replay you could see there wasn't anything that even resembled hands anywhere near the players head. I mean it wasn't marginal, it simply didn't happen at all. It was flat out made up. It erased a TD and after that penalty UW had to punt. It literally took 7 points away from them. Now it was just one of many unfortunate things that didn't go their way, but how many times are refs going to be allowed to be involved in the outcome of games in this conference and still be employed? I've seen many high school refs that are way better.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSIykYoM260]Oklahoma Sooners vs. Oregon Ducks Officiating Controversy - YouTube[/ame] Either these officials are mentally handicapped or there betting on this game.............

I mean this is fucking embarrassing. And we see little stuff like this each week, in each game and were all tired of it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma got straight fucked that game. I wonder if any out of conference schools even want to play a solid Pac team at a Pac 12 stadium with how the officials have called games over the years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we know it will be a cold day in hell before wisconsin ever wants to play a pac team in a h and h again. Don't the people at the top know what this does to our conference? I mean how can they sit by and do literally nothing year after year after year?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we know it will be a cold day in hell before wisconsin ever wants to play a pac team in a h and h again. Don't the people at the top know what this does to our conference? I mean how can they sit by and do literally nothing year after year after year?

Who is in control of the officiating? The commish? I know we have at least one good crew.

I mean haha the guy in the background waves it incomplete. :L

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leach could have you bowl eligible for the first time since 2006. Can't believe a Coug would be bitching about this.

Take handful of these:

1028.jpg

and wash it down with:

_1158725.png

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leach is good for the Cougs. Do they think there getting a Nick Saban? Jesus sit down and enjoy 6-6 and 7-5 seasons.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams get jobbed by bad calls all the time. This isn't exclusive to the PAC. Between GB and UofWisky fans, that state has to have some of the biggest crybaby whiners in sports.

The PAC and Big10 will continue to book plenty of H&Hs. Both confs benefit from our historical connection, including the granddaddy of them all.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams get jobbed by bad calls all the time. This isn't exclusive to the PAC. Between GB and UofWisky fans, that state has to have some of the biggest crybaby whiners in sports.

The PAC and Big10 will continue to book plenty of H&Hs. Both confs benefit from our historical connection, including the granddaddy of them all.

Yea but some of the OC games including Oklahoma-Oregon 2006 and Wisconsin-ASU in 2013. Do you think Oklahoma wants to schedule an away game vs a good Pac 12 team? How long did it take Oklahoma to recover from that bull shit? And Wisconsin got fucked but still bad officials that whole game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play in question in this game came on a passing play to the end zone. A hands to the face penalty was called and on the replay you could see there wasn't anything that even resembled hands anywhere near the players head. I mean it wasn't marginal, it simply didn't happen at all. It was flat out made up. It erased a TD and after that penalty UW had to punt. It literally took 7 points away from them. Now it was just one of many unfortunate things that didn't go their way, but how many times are refs going to be allowed to be involved in the outcome of games in this conference and still be employed? I've seen many high school refs that are way better.
Complaining about penalties are for losers.....

Most of the time, and then there are times like this....

An absolute terrible call that cost the Dubbs 7 pts.

I don't care if it 'looked' like a penalty, they should 'know' it was a penalty.

Leave the guessing for this guy!

th

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.