• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice isnt it.

Get to a BCS / CFP bowl and you will love it.

9-2 coming home to a territorial cup game (if we win). Sun Devil Stadium will be electric like back in the day. As a kid who hasnt experienced all of ASUs ups and downs. Im assuming nothing is as bad as it was with Dennis Erickson probably some that were close. I better really enjoy this.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over a 1 week avi bet? But then again this statement was meant to attract my FULL attention now wasn't it Whizzer?

OF COURSE and avi bet is in play for this weeks UWUB vs. OSU game...

SAME RULES:

-1 week
-winners choice of avi for the losah within the PAC confines
-bet is over Sat morning before 12 p.m. PST

TAILGATE AND POSTGAME MENU...

Cheese and a case of Red Whine
:suds:

re bump for Whizzer...

AND I don't NEED an avi bet thread...What happens in the PAC, STAYS in the PAC.:whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully, you realized that before a UCLA win, coulda caused you a coronary event.
Let me say it for you: :lol:
Yep, like I said, I screwed that one up, thanks for the LOL!!

Tis' you guys this year who can clinch the title before the regular season is over.

Congrats on that and good luck!

However just like my Bruins last year, you can thank that schedule help that gotcha there.:lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I expect us to lose. One thing I know is ASU cant win in LA.

You right, but don't worry about it, Jahii. This game is just a semi-final. We lose, we're still alive for another week, as Vitamike said. Lucky, USC rests against Colorado while we wear out UCLA for them. I don't mind putting our faith in USC, who truly hates UCLA. But then, put Zona (who don't love us either) in a position like that and Zona burns our ass as often as not. You can worry about that. Great, great season!! Hasn't happened since Jake the Snake. Every single game meaningful and exciting. Can't get any better than that.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, USC only used 13 players on defense last week vs Stanford, and one of those guys (Torin Harris) only played 1 down. That's an amazing stat for D1 college football.

I have no idea why I felt like sharing that, but did anyway.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice isnt it.

Get to a BCS / CFP bowl and you will love it.
We have a huge task in front of us.

We gotta beat a damn good ASU team, luckily it's at home, then the away vs a resurgent USC team that looks a lot like their preseason rankings, probably better.

For that last one, on the plus side our boyz will get to sleep in their own beds the night before, so no big travel for the game away.

Bottom line, if we somehow survive, we will be leave the season with the utmost confidence heading into the CCG and who knows, this year that BCS Rose Bowl could very well be in our grasps!

We would just need to give you 4 quarters this time instead of three!

Oh and Jack putting on his cape sure would help too. :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You right, but don't worry about it, Jahii. This game is just a semi-final. We lose, we're still alive for another week, as Vitamike said. Lucky, USC rests against Colorado while we wear out UCLA for them. I don't mind putting our faith in USC, who truly hates UCLA. But then, put Zona (who don't love us either) in a position like that and Zona burns our ass as often as not. You can worry about that. Great, great season!! Hasn't happened since Jake the Snake. Every single game meaningful and exciting. Can't get any better than that.

I was confident about this game going in. But Kelly is playing like shit right now. I expect Foster more in the game. We need to get the perimeter going with DJ Foster and Jalaen Strong it would get Kelly going and would wear out that thin UCLA defense.

But this game will help decide if Taylor Kelly is an ASU legend.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a huge task in front of us.

We gotta beat a damn good ASU team, luckily it's at home, then the away vs a resurgent USC team that looks a lot like their preseason rankings, probably better.

For that last one, on the plus side our boyz will get to sleep in their own beds the night before, so no big travel for the game away.

Bottom line, if we somehow survive, we will be leave the season with the utmost confidence heading into the CCG and who knows, this year that BCS Rose Bowl could very well be in our grasps!

We would just need to give you 4 quarters this time instead of three!

Oh and Jack putting on his cape sure would help too. :yahoo:
Short memory eh?
dm_131026_ncf_ucla_v_oregon.jpg

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, like I said, I screwed that one up, thanks for the LOL!!

Tis' you guys this year who can clinch the title before the regular season is over.

Congrats on that and good luck!

However just like my Bruins last year, you can thank that schedule help that gotcha there.:lol:

We do. And we appreciate all the luck that we otherwise had to navigate the season with one IC loss (til now): playing USC early, escaping Utah with a one point win, etc. Hoping for a little bit more. Game on. Good luck.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron is a true gentlemen. Really like that young man. Hard working good kid. Sure is big bro is the same.

Did they come from a good family or did they have it rough?

San Jose Californa probably a good fam. I thought Byron would commit to ASU but after the coaching fiasco I understand why he chose Oregon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...

yeah but you have to admit the Winston deal is a bit odd. Happened a year ago and just now surfacing.

Somethings not quite right with that picture.

It's actually not all that uncommon for a woman to wait a significant amount of time before reporting a sexual assault, if they ever report it. They are often scared, humiliated and confused. Some even blame themselves.

Often, they won't come forward until a counselor helps them through the process and/or the police or DA convinces them. It's why we have the r*pe Shield laws, to encourage more women to press charges.

Having said that, r*pe Shield laws should work both ways. A man who is accused of sexual assault should not have his name made public unless and until he is convicted. There have been too many reputations that have been permanently tainted because of a false allegation or a case tossed out for lack of evidence.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, pay attention: If you beat our ass on Saturday and beat USC the following week, you will deserve it for the first time. No disagreement with that. Even more, I guess, because you have to beat the odds to do it. Unless, of course, USC beats even greater odds. Yes, the prior two years were gifts from ASU and you know it. USC not eligible in 2011: Yes I definitely call that backing in. What's your name for it? Don't need a bunch of stats to prove it, common sense will do. And you looked worse than terrible in both CCGs. But that's all history, proving nothing imo, and you're the one who brought it all up, not me. My post addressed a point of 'etiquette' only and it appears my point was well made. Make the most of it anyway, the 800 lb gorilla is back next year.

:becky:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
re bump for Whizzer...

AND I don't NEED an avi bet thread...What happens in the PAC, STAYS in the PAC.:whistle:

I saw the first one wallace, but didn't think I needed to respond as you were basically accepting my challenge. I did get a bit of a chuckle at the 'within the pac confines' part of your post. What? Afraid I'd put gay pron up as your avatar or something? :whistle:

You know what they say, never shit where you eat. I'm sure I'd find a good avatar for you, but as we are neighbors up here I wouldn't do anything THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.