• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many have we played? 2. A Stanford team that you also lost to and ND a game where our team completely shit the bed. ND was a bad loss but probably would have happened no matter where the game was played. The team needed a wake up call.
I'll guess your fate in the Rose Bowl this week will yield a similar outcome as the other two games you've listed above.

A loss or a game where your team completely shits the bed. I'd love to see the latter. :laugh3:

Oh and I'm not mad that you didn't ask me the same question asu_08 but here I'll answer it for ya anywhos!

TWO :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll guess your fate in the Rose Bowl this week will yield a similar outcome as the other two games you've listed above.

A loss or a game where your team completely shits the bed. I'd love to see the latter. :laugh3:

Oh and I'm not mad that you didn't ask me the same question asu_08 but here I'll answer it for ya anywhos!

TWO :yahoo:

So you're telling me we can shit the bed but not lose? I'll take that option :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few days ago I found a picture of Dennis Erickson shaking hands with Neuheisel after a game and they both had a funny expression on their face. I can't find it now but I think I speak for both our fanbases when I say whatever happens Saturday it's nice to be playing in this big of a game in late November.
Yeah all joking aside, it's been a long time coming for each of us. Your Devils have put together a great year and I'm am very grateful this one is at the Rose Bowl.

To be honest, out of the two teams, I like your chances of going to the CCG much better than ours because you guys can sow it up come this Saturday or get a win next week and look for some similar love the Ducks fans got from USC.

We on the other hand must beat the two best opponents we face in the South in consecutive weeks.

Sounds eerie similar to our year up North and we saw how that turned out:lol:.

In the event we win this Saturday and take a loss the following week......
Don't screw up the Duel in the Desert! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're telling me we can shit the bed but not lose? I'll take that option :lol:
You tell me, did ja win that game you shit the bed in Jerry world? :laugh3:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaining, crying & whining :lol:

Dude that's you!

And it's because your all jelly over dem Ducks! :laugh3:

I kinda needed to point out how you were in deep with the 'kettle calling the pot black' thing by looking at the schedule for comparison purposes. Never said one word about it before then. Oh and if you don't think those PAC schedule facts are relevant to your win/loss record then you're even more in the 'pot meets kettle' denial realm pretending it's a non factor to this years OR last years record. Y'all missed Oregon this year and Stanford last year, pretty fortunate if you ask me, not complain you see just stating some facts. Yes we missed Oregon last year but it didn't matter as we locked up the South title before the regular season ended. Taking a loss to Oregon wouldn't have changed anything for us because we won the H2H with both you and SC and would have took the South by virtue of them tie-breaker rules.

By the way how in the fuck is that backing in anyhow, it's it because y'all backed out?:laugh3:

Hey that's on your sucky ass team, losing 4 straight games, 2 of them at home, not on my Bruins. And the same goes for the prior year, we locked up the South title before the regular season ended. That's not backing in at all brother, that is getting it done before all other *eligible teams and once again your suck ass team losing 4 straight again with 2 at home. If backing in is y'all backing out then hell I guess when we beat your ass on Saturday, we'll be backing in once again.:lol:

Okay, now I'm just picking at you, but you were kinda of asking for it. :whistle:

No hard feeling brother!:suds:

*2011 USC 7-2 (10-2) Not Eligible for Cheating violations :lol:
As I said earlier, pay attention: If you beat our ass on Saturday and beat USC the following week, you will deserve it for the first time. No disagreement with that. Even more, I guess, because you have to beat the odds to do it. Unless, of course, USC beats even greater odds. Yes, the prior two years were gifts from ASU and you know it. USC not eligible in 2011: Yes I definitely call that backing in. What's your name for it? Don't need a bunch of stats to prove it, common sense will do. And you looked worse than terrible in both CCGs. But that's all history, proving nothing imo, and you're the one who brought it all up, not me. My post addressed a point of 'etiquette' only and it appears my point was well made. Make the most of it anyway, the 800 lb gorilla is back next year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wiz...

I was reading the "Hey seahawks fans" thread and I came across this from you..

"Right so we follow a team that has never ended the season with a championship and yet we are told we should act like we have been there before. That makes perfect sense.
icon_scratch.gif

I mean isn't the fact that we haven't been there the very reason our fans are over the top with excitement?

You don't do logic well do you."

It made me think about some of your comments towards Duck fans in general and how we act. Could there be a correlation here? Im not starting shit with you, just looking to draw a comparison.

Oh there are correlations alright. You also are not putting up any of the many quotes where I've told Seahawk fans to chill out and stop acting like douchewaffles. We have many of them acting like we have already won the SB this year when all the Seahawks have done is put themselves in a good position to get there. I've said several times up there that I expect if Denver or NE makes it to the show that whoever comes from the NFC will probably lose. Ask Mamba. He seems to lurk around the NFL boards at times. I ask my fellow hawk fans to stop trolling other teams boards and stop making us all look so stupid on the general board. Still, we don't have the equivalent of an OcD on our crew.

The poster we were speaking too makes OcD look like Olyduck he is so bad. You don't normally see me going over the top with my views on the Seahawks and I won't thump my chest until the season is over. I do like to kick a little sand in his face when I can, but I'm way more the voice of reason.

I've both asked our fans to chill out and wait until we have won something to crow about it and also reasoned to those who say we haven't won shit so act like you have been there before that well, we haven't been there before. That's why some are over the top.

With Duckville 'some' of you act like you have already won the NCG 10 times. You aren't over the top with your bravado because you haven't been there and are excited you just might make it, you act like you have been dominating all of college football for the last 10 years. A bit different. Seattle fans truly haven't been there before and don't know how hard even making it from where they are now really is and setting themselves up for a whole lot of heartache and taunting from every other fan on the board with what they are doing.

So I'm not being inconsistent at all when I already chide hawk fans for being douches and setting us up for a bashing with their over the top stuff, while also telling those attacking us that we haven't been on this kind of a roll before so understand where it is coming from, and also telling duck fans who are actually worse than anything Seahawk fans have done that they might want to save all that arrogance for when they have actually won something. It is all exactly in line.

I doubt I'll become an arrogant asshole even if Seattle does win the SB. I mean I'll probably be a bit of a dick for a few weeks, but after the high I'd settle back down and just be who I always am. I don't taunt others unless I'm taunted first and never have. Anywhere.

And again, I really don't think Seattle will win the SB this year anyway. Brady and Manning are both very experienced QB's that know what it takes to win a game of that magnitude on such a big stage. I'd like their chances against anyone.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there are correlations alright. You also are not putting up any of the many quotes where I've told Seahawk fans to chill out and stop acting like douchewaffles. We have many of them acting like we have already won the SB this year when all the Seahawks have done is put themselves in a good position to get there. I've said several times up there that I expect if Denver or NE makes it to the show that whoever comes from the NFC will probably lose. Ask Mamba. He seems to lurk around the NFL boards at times. I ask my fellow hawk fans to stop trolling other teams boards and stop making us all look so stupid on the general board. Still, we don't have the equivalent of an OcD on our crew.

The poster we were speaking too makes OcD look like Olyduck he is so bad. You don't normally see me going over the top with my views on the Seahawks and I won't thump my chest until the season is over. I do like to kick a little sand in his face when I can, but I'm way more the voice of reason.

I've both asked our fans to chill out and wait until we have won something to crow about it and also reasoned to those who say we haven't won shit so act like you have been there before that well, we haven't been there before. That's why some are over the top.

With Duckville 'some' of you act like you have already won the NCG 10 times. You aren't over the top with your bravado because you haven't been there and are excited you just might make it, you act like you have been dominating all of college football for the last 10 years. A bit different. Seattle fans truly haven't been there before and don't know how hard even making it from where they are now really is and setting themselves up for a whole lot of heartache and taunting from every other fan on the board with what they are doing.

So I'm not being inconsistent at all when I already chide hawk fans for being douches and setting us up for a bashing with their over the top stuff, while also telling those attacking us that we haven't been on this kind of a roll before so understand where it is coming from, and also telling duck fans who are actually worse than anything Seahawk fans have done that they might want to save all that arrogance for when they have actually won something. It is all exactly in line.

I doubt I'll become an arrogant asshole even if Seattle does win the SB. I mean I'll probably be a bit of a dick for a few weeks, but after the high I'd settle back down and just be who I always am. I don't taunt others unless I'm taunted first and never have. Anywhere.

And again, I really don't think Seattle will win the SB this year anyway. Brady and Manning are both very experienced QB's that know what it takes to win a game of that magnitude on such a big stage. I'd like their chances against anyone.

Well said.....good post....:suds:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep ain't that a bitch. just when we thought our QB issues were getting ironed out. BOOOOM! WTF we can't catch a break at that position the last 3 years have sucked for us. Well Adam Schultz is up next unless someone can beat him out next year. He jas a cannon of an arm but he needds more time. He's green.

Sorry to hear that, Ute. Your guys are a lot better than your record this year and I think you are set for a break out year. Hopefully, this won't set you back too much.:hope:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if it wasn't my team, I'd be inclined to lay some lettuce on this one.

Not only is UCLA higher ranked this year (UCLA No. 14, ASU No. 17) The Bruins only 2 loss this year are on the road to No. 5 Oregon and No. 9 Stanford while ASU's only 2 losses are away from Sun Devils Stadium to No. 9 Standford and Un-Ranked Notre Dame.

Where's this one being played?

On the road for the Bruins or away from Sun Devils Stadium? :whistle:

Also, over the last 10 years, ASU is 3-7 (.300) vs the Bruins H2H and the fact that we had some sucky, sucky, sucky ass teams over that span is compelling enough however their is this little stat that says a lot!

ASU has only beat the Bruins in Pasadena one time since 1996!

That one time.....The middle of the road 5-5 Bruins, using their 4th QB of the year (Who was actually a WR moved to QB due to injuries at the positions), gave the 9-1 (No. 9) Sun Devils all they could handle as the Devils squeaked out a close one scoring 14 points in the second half to win it by 4.

Some teams just have a hard time winning vs history, I'm hoping :hope: this is one of those times as the Bruins, with a win, would lock up the South before the regular season ended for the third straight year.:yahoo:

All smack talk aside, I think it's gonna be one hell of a game that's decided late in the 4th. quarter!

Doesn't it seem, when teams are matched up this even, games decided late often go to the home team? :noidea:

Wait a minute, Vitamike. I'm convinced and although I personally think its a lock, I don't think a win Saturday locks up the South for you before the end of the regular season for the third year in a row, I think you'll need to beat USC at home in the last game of the season before you can mark this season up as a win. No backing in this year. ASU still wins if the USC beats you, unless ASU, distraught and demoralized over another loss to a sucky, sucky UCLA team, blows the game against Zona, then USC wins it H2H as you call it. No, no backing in, you have to win it this year, on the field: ASU, USC, OREGON. You're the top ranked team, you got the hammer, you're the home team, history is on your side, so why not?

Doesn't it seem, when teams are matched up this even... What? Where in this post did you say that?:wtf2:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction, I totally screwed that up! :lol:

They do however stay alive in South for at least another week!:lol:[/Q

Thankfully, you realized that before a UCLA win, coulda caused you a coronary event.
Let me say it for you: :lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont suppose FSU will follow suit with WInston do ya...:rollseyes:

Blount punches a guy after the game... Suspended 10 games.

Clemson player punches a guy during the game.... Nice uppercut. Suspended one game!

ACC
ACC
ACC

We all know that story, Mamba. Suspended=held in reserve until needed.:lol:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, God, no!! who is he?

He was their starting left tackle.

But...

He's already been out for the season due to injury since their Utah game.

Guess he got bored or something...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few days ago I found a picture of Dennis Erickson shaking hands with Neuheisel after a game and they both had a funny expression on their face. I can't find it now but I think I speak for both our fanbases when I say whatever happens Saturday it's nice to be playing in this big of a game in late November.

Nice isnt it.

Get to a BCS / CFP bowl and you will love it.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, pay attention: If you beat our ass on Saturday and beat USC the following week, you will deserve it for the first time. No disagreement with that. Even more, I guess, because you have to beat the odds to do it. Unless, of course, USC beats even greater odds. Yes, the prior two years were gifts from ASU and you know it. USC not eligible in 2011: Yes I definitely call that backing in. What's your name for it? Don't need a bunch of stats to prove it, common sense will do. And you looked worse than terrible in both CCGs. But that's all history, proving nothing imo, and you're the one who brought it all up, not me. My post addressed a point of 'etiquette' only and it appears my point was well made. Make the most of it anyway, the 800 lb gorilla is back next year.
You just don't get it Not Neutral, we DESERVED to go to the CCG easily both years because we had the best record in the South last year and the best record of all eligible teams in the South the year prior!

Man you can talk out of your ass sometimes!

I can't do anything about USC cheating :lol:

Just as much as you can't do anything about your good fortune with the schedule this year AND last. (However you can admit you were the beneficiaries of it, but wont). I have admitted our fortunes many times for the USC thing but as far as deserving it, hell yes we deserved it! USC certainly didn't 'deserve' it, they weren't even freaking eligible. Oh and ASU gifts, LOL, my ass! It's not like we even needed a tie breaker with you guys by season end. Both years we took the South title before we even played our last game of the season.

And you think you use common sense.:laugh3:

That's like saying Ohio State 'deserved' to go to the NT game last year. No one thought this but Buckeye fans.

As for the two CCG games, I thought our 6-6 team faired pretty well vs the No. 5 Ducks in 2011, hell we put up more points (31) in Autzen than any other team in the Country, save those ineligible Trojans. :lol:

And last year vs Standford, are you really saying a 3 point loss away to No. 8 in the Country is looking worse than terrible. :laugh3: Take off your Sparky costume and breath. We had a 10 pt lead in the second half at one point for goodness sakes.

Now for this last part....

My post addressed a point of 'etiquette' only and it appears my point was well made. Make the most of it anyway, the 800 lb gorilla is back next year.
Who the fuck knows what the hell your talking about.:laugh3:

You are so incredible lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.