• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I remember that game. I was in the game thread at cbs and a Tennessee tSEC homer said while they were winning, 'welcome to the SEC Oregon! It's this way every week bitches'.

Near the end of the game I threw it back in his face hard. Couldn't help myself. :laugh3:

no way....I don't believe it for a second....a Husky fan actually taking Oregon's side? The sky has fallen...

:suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way....I don't believe it for a second....a Husky fan actually taking Oregon's side? The sky has fallen...

:suds:

Well I went into the thread rooting against 0regon. But this guy...

Yeah. Like that. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how bad team SEC was on the CBS boards. We never jumped on the oregon bandwagon by any means and Pac fans don't do the whole 'team' conference thing, but laughing at them when the got caught with their dicks in the dirt? Oh yeah, we did that.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea how bad team SEC was on the CBS boards. We never jumped on the oregon bandwagon by any means and Pac fans don't do the whole 'team' conference thing, but laughing at them when the got caught with their dicks in the dirt? Oh yeah, we did that.

Gotta love it....:suds:

On a side note, funny how Urban Meyer never complained about the BCS while in the SEC (where its ok to lose a home game and still get into the NCG)....but now he is at tOSU saying the BCS is flawed.

Tell us something we don't know Urban...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah tSEC was insane at cbs. I fought with them all the time.

I haven't been involved with anything like that at all here. Conference wise. Only with Cheeseheads and ducks. ducks are obvious, cheeseheads just took to telling me to eat dicks and such because I disagreed that they were robbed. So they're just stupid. :yahoo:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love it....:suds:

On a side note, funny how Urban Meyer never complained about the BCS while in the SEC (where its ok to lose a home game and still get into the NCG)....but now he is at tOSU saying the BCS is flawed.

Tell us something we don't know Urban...

I looked hard to get a quote from him while at Florida showing his stance on the BCS. I really wanted one, but had no luck. :noidea:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet for some reason he's put of the discussion.

This award is pointless if a guy like Mariota gets left out

Last edited by a moderator:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utes travis Wilson done for the year and maybe has a career ending brain artery condition also.

wow...

Yep ain't that a bitch. just when we thought our QB issues were getting ironed out. BOOOOM! WTF we can't catch a break at that position the last 3 years have sucked for us. Well Adam Schultz is up next unless someone can beat him out next year. He jas a cannon of an arm but he needds more time. He's green.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southern California @ Colorado +21 1/2

Oregon @ Arizona -20 1/2

California @ Stanford -31 1/2

Washington @ Oregon State -3 1/2

Utah @ Washington State -1 1/2

GAME OF WEEK: PICK SCORE

Arizona State @ UCLA +2 1/2
Hell if it wasn't my team, I'd be inclined to lay some lettuce on this one.

Not only is UCLA higher ranked this year (UCLA No. 14, ASU No. 17) The Bruins only 2 loss this year are on the road to No. 5 Oregon and No. 9 Stanford while ASU's only 2 losses are away from Sun Devils Stadium to No. 9 Standford and Un-Ranked Notre Dame.

Where's this one being played?

On the road for the Bruins or away from Sun Devils Stadium? :whistle:

Also, over the last 10 years, ASU is 3-7 (.300) vs the Bruins H2H and the fact that we had some sucky, sucky, sucky ass teams over that span is compelling enough however their is this little stat that says a lot!

ASU has only beat the Bruins in Pasadena one time since 1996!

That one time.....The middle of the road 5-5 Bruins, using their 4th QB of the year (Who was actually a WR moved to QB due to injuries at the positions), gave the 9-1 (No. 9) Sun Devils all they could handle as the Devils squeaked out a close one scoring 14 points in the second half to win it by 4.

Some teams just have a hard time winning vs history, I'm hoping :hope: this is one of those times as the Bruins, with a win, would lock up the South before the regular season ended for the third straight year.:yahoo:

All smack talk aside, I think it's gonna be one hell of a game that's decided late in the 4th. quarter!

Doesn't it seem, when teams are matched up this even, games decided late often go to the home team? :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction, I totally screwed that up! :lol:

Some teams just have a hard time winning vs history, I'm hoping
hope.gif
this is one of those times as the Bruins, with a win, would not lock up the South before the regular season ended for the third straight year.
yahoo.gif
however would require either a win vs USC or an ASU loss to Arizona
They do however stay alive in South for at least another week!:lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah tSEC was insane at cbs. I fought with them all the time.

I haven't been involved with anything like that at all here. Conference wise. Only with Cheeseheads and ducks. ducks are obvious, cheeseheads just took to telling me to eat dicks and such because I disagreed that they were robbed. So they're just stupid. :yahoo:

Wisky takes the prize for easiest and quickest to butthurt here at the hoop.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ASU game completely ruined Wisconsin fans it appears as i still often stumble upon ASU comments.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ASU game completely ruined Wisconsin fans it appears as i still often stumble upon ASU comments.

It sure did. I just sum it up like this;

You were given a gift (Duckworths phantom reception) you just weren't allowed to open it. :lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a fired up VitaMike is freaking AWESOME!

Moar of this please Vita

:nod:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh.

UCLA OL Torian White arrested for suspicion of sexual assault. Suspended indefinitely.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh.

UCLA OL Torian White arrested for suspicion of sexual assault. Suspended indefinitely.

You dont suppose FSU will follow suit with WInston do ya...:rollseyes:

Blount punches a guy after the game... Suspended 10 games.

Clemson player punches a guy during the game.... Nice uppercut. Suspended one game!

ACC
ACC
ACC

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC=All Criminals Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.