• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...

yeah but you have to admit the Winston deal is a bit odd. Happened a year ago and just now surfacing.

Somethings not quite right with that picture.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...

yeah but you have to admit the Winston deal is a bit odd. Happened a year ago and just now surfacing.

Somethings not quite right with that picture.

Sounds about right...the legal system moves about that fast. You honestly cannot expect people to investigate athletes in a timely manner, can you?

Its probably BS though, but who knows. Athletes get away with murder for crying out loud.....but then again, and I quote Terell Pryor, "Errbody kill somebody....errbody murder somebody..."

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU a lock now?

Ummm, not exactly. He hasn't played since an injury to his right leg against Utah on Oct. 3. He required surgery to repair a broken bone and torn ligament. Can't see him taking the field anymore this season regardless if this charge is true or not. :doh:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont suppose FSU will follow suit with WInston do ya...:rollseyes:

Blount punches a guy after the game... Suspended 10 games.

Clemson player punches a guy during the game.... Nice uppercut. Suspended one game!

ACC
ACC
ACC
:omg: Mamba your a sick puppy if you want some sort of edge from all that to bring your Ducks back into the NT picture!:lol:.

Never an arrest, I doubt anything more comes of it unless the police do something more.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Winston thing is BS and he is cleared if he truly didnt do it.

I love the kids's game and leadership. What a special QB.

and he is KOOL

jameis-winston-mc-hammer-dance-o.gif

Pregame vs Clemson, kids first road gaem.... Can you say SWAGGER

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg: Mamba your a sick puppy if you want some sort of edge from all that to bring your Ducks back into the NT picture!:lol:.

Never an arrest, I doubt anything more comes of it unless the police do something more.

see my above post.

My sights or set on a PAC title and Rose Bowl.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell if it wasn't my team, I'd be inclined to lay some lettuce on this one.

Not only is UCLA higher ranked this year (UCLA No. 14, ASU No. 17) The Bruins only 2 loss this year are on the road to No. 5 Oregon and No. 9 Stanford while ASU's only 2 losses are away from Sun Devils Stadium to No. 9 Standford and Un-Ranked Notre Dame.

Where's this one being played?

On the road for the Bruins or away from Sun Devils Stadium? :whistle:

Also, over the last 10 years, ASU is 3-7 (.300) vs the Bruins H2H and the fact that we had some sucky, sucky, sucky ass teams over that span is compelling enough however their is this little stat that says a lot!

ASU has only beat the Bruins in Pasadena one time since 1996!

That one time.....The middle of the road 5-5 Bruins, using their 4th QB of the year (Who was actually a WR moved to QB due to injuries at the positions), gave the 9-1 (No. 9) Sun Devils all they could handle as the Devils squeaked out a close one scoring 14 points in the second half to win it by 4.

Some teams just have a hard time winning vs history, I'm hoping :hope: this is one of those times as the Bruins, with a win, would lock up the South before the regular season ended for the third straight year.:yahoo:

All smack talk aside, I think it's gonna be one hell of a game that's decided late in the 4th. quarter!

Doesn't it seem, when teams are matched up this even, games decided late often go to the home team? :noidea:

Throw history out the window. ASU hadn't wan in Berkley in over a decade before last year. Obviously beating last year's Cal team is nothing to brag about but Graham has broken a lot of the bad trends ASU football had before he came. This century Utah is 42-1 while leading at halftime. Guess where that 1 came from :whistle:

The last 10 years included probably the worst stretch in ASU football history.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw history out the window. ASU hadn't wan in Berkley in over a decade before last year. Obviously beating last year's Cal team is nothing to brag about but Graham has broken a lot of the bad trends ASU football had before he came. This century Utah is 42-1 while leading at halftime. Guess where that 1 came from :whistle:

This is what you say when you're on the short end of the history stick:lol:

But okay, I've got a relevant THIS YEAR question....

How many teams have you beat above .500 THIS year away from Sun Devils Stadium? :laugh3:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wiz...

I was reading the "Hey seahawks fans" thread and I came across this from you..

"Right so we follow a team that has never ended the season with a championship and yet we are told we should act like we have been there before. That makes perfect sense.
icon_scratch.gif

I mean isn't the fact that we haven't been there the very reason our fans are over the top with excitement?

You don't do logic well do you."

It made me think about some of your comments towards Duck fans in general and how we act. Could there be a correlation here? Im not starting shit with you, just looking to draw a comparison.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Due to how bad UW has been for the past 10 years, they will be pulling the plug on football and become a competitive trampoline only school...

You huskies, just cant seem to spit Oregon's cock out of your mouth....

Must have been the years you played for them, shaver?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been the years you played for them, shaver?

:lame:
Gather round kids, its time for NN's Idiotic Comments of the Day...

Continue please....

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what you say when you're on the short end of the history stick:lol:

But okay, I've got a relevant THIS YEAR question....

How many teams have you beat above .500 THIS year away from Sun Devils Stadium? :laugh3:

How many have we played? 2. A Stanford team that you also lost to and ND a game where our team completely shit the bed. ND was a bad loss but probably would have happened no matter where the game was played. The team needed a wake up call.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the freaking club:yahoo:

Oh and statistically ASU has had a better record over the last 10 years.

Not by much....

ASU .515 (70-66)
UCLA .514 (73-69)

:lol:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the freaking club:yahoo:

Oh and statistically ASU has had a better record over the last 10 years.

Not by much....

ASU .515 (70-66)
UCLA .514 (73-69)

:lol:

A few days ago I found a picture of Dennis Erickson shaking hands with Neuheisel after a game and they both had a funny expression on their face. I can't find it now but I think I speak for both our fanbases when I say whatever happens Saturday it's nice to be playing in this big of a game in late November.

Status
Not open for further replies.