• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sankey is the next?:noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... Zona does. But you did see the WSU game they lost in Tucson right?
VWr6I.gif

:lol: I did say the win was unlikely! :yahoo:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're baked!

Jahii is the next TF12!!... and I aint kiddin... or baked.
Now you gone too far!!!

Must of sparked up somewhere in the process of these theme posts! :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I agree. My original thread saying UW should drop Sark was more emotionally charged by coming home and seeing UW down by 14+ in the first half against UCLA.

Plus UW will likely win 7 or 8 games this year.

Although I disagree that if UW lost out Sark would be retained. I think he would be fired if he lost out, it is just extremely unlikely. UW will win at least one more game, matching his win total from the year before. If UW beats Oregon State and or wins a bowl game he will exceed it and it would look strange to fire him after he broke the 7 win barrier.

I personally have just reached the point where I am not sure if Sark can lead us to anything more than that. I just don't know if I can see Sark leading a top 10 team.
I don't disagree with any of that, outside of Sark not having any chance of being fired if he losses all remaining games. We are all tired of seeing them lose games they shouldn't. Everyone of us demands they return this team back to where it belongs. And I too was yelling unkind words toward him in that last game as well as ASU.

I'm just telling it like it is and no matter what the patience (or lack there of) is from the fans the school has to look at it differently and as long as they are getting such great recruiting classes he is going to be given a lot of time to make something out of them.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it now....

You're just taking back what it yours from Jahii....

Carry on!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAHII AND OTHER ASU FANS: have you heard anything regarding the alleged confrontation between Graham and Bradford on the sidelines at last night's game?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with any of that, outside of Sark not having any chance of being fired if he losses all remaining games. We are all tired of seeing them lose games they shouldn't. Everyone of us demands they return this team back to where it belongs. And I too was yelling unkind words toward him in that last game as well as ASU.

I'm just telling it like it is and no matter what the patience (or lack there of) is from the fans the school has to look at it differently and as long as they are getting such great recruiting classes he is going to be given a lot of time to make something out of them.

I guess I just have to remember how long it took them to get rid of Tyrone Willingham. Tons of people, myself included wanted him gone after year 3. If he was replaced we wouldn't have gone 0-12.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give Sark another 2 years. Unless they shit the bed next season.

Give it time I say.

After 2 years and they arent a 10 win team.. Then maybe. Even 9 wins with a big road win as a dog, still would keep him.

Not like he is Kiffin or anything.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total Defense (yards allowed) and you're right Scoring D is the one that matters and Oregon leads that.. I'm never listening to the announcers blindly again. They made it sound like ASU was #1 in Scoring D .

oregon is also leading in yards per play allowed. 4.42 ypp
Arizona State 5.14

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JAHII AND OTHER ASU FANS: have you heard anything regarding the alleged confrontation between Graham and Bradford on the sidelines at last night's game?

Apparently Bradford and Sutton got in an argument following Bradford's offside penalty on 4th down. Paul Randolph was holding Bradford back and then Graham came over and told Bradford he was done for the rest of the game. He sat on the sideline for the rest of the game with a towel over his head and didn't talk to anyone. Hopefully they all figure it out because the pass rush was almost nonexistent when he left.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like how Stanford's physical offense was supposed to "wear down" our defense?

If our offense controls the tempo with the run and short passes like Stanford did, keeping the Ducks offense off of the field and the defense gets some 3 and outs, they wouldn't be worn out.

And here's something you Duck fans don't seem to understand.......this isn't last year.

same could be said to USC fans. Both Oregon's offense and Defense are better than last years.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how did they do that?

Weren't you there? On Stanford's last possession, the ref flagged a Stanford defender for being first to touch the ball after voluntarily going out of bounds when the replay showed he had violently been knocked out of bounds and was eligible to touch the ball first. 15 yards. Obviously, the ref saw him return to the middle of the play but never saw how he got out of bounds.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you there? On Stanford's last possession, the ref flagged a Stanford defender for being first to touch the ball after voluntarily going out of bounds when the replay showed he had violently been knocked out of bounds and was eligible to touch the ball first. 15 yards. Obviously, the ref saw him return to the middle of the play but never saw how he got out of bounds.

Wasnt the penalty declined because of the pick?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's really a thing. Bradford was fired up. Graham wasn't going to put him back in the game when he was all frothed up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was no 15 yards. The penalty was declined because of the interception.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers at the OSU game are idiots.. I should have looked up the tiebreaker. Was also hoping you guys played USC..

Oregon lucks out once again. They won't play USC. They got all the money, now they have all the luck. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.