• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to bring my sign saying "Mannion for ASU MVP". I had a few other OS fans (from the Portland metro area) a couple rows behind me that were wondering along with me, why OR St didn't at least give Vaz a series or 2 to confuse ASU. At least change things up a little to throw ASU off. :noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have called the shove and it wouldn't have bothered me too much, but they're allowed to jostle a bit as they come off the line. I don't have a problem with that not being called against USC.
WABLTY, I agree 100% as I am fine with it either way too. Just one thing though, that was much more than 'jostling a bit', don't cha think? :lol:

That comment was more for NN anyhows....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres still a shot usc wins the south...I expect ucla to beat Arizona st at home...and the rival game vs Arizona well its a toss up really. should they get to play Oregon I think it would be similar game that Oregon had vs Stanford. Oregon is a different team when they have to throw the ball. they would limit running game. I like the chances of usc vs the Oregon passing game. but again a lot of ifs to play out in order to happen.
I'll rep this cept one huge oversight!!!!!

U - C - L - A!
fight, fight, fight!

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what you said before you went to Palo Alto. :lol:
Actually I never said that, not once. None of your arguments make any sense. I hope Oregon plays ASU and I wouldn't care where it is played. ASU is the one who lucked out, not drawing a game against Oregon in the regular season, because if you had, you wouldn't even be in the South race right now. Only a bullshit call gave you the win against Wisky, you lost to ND and gave up 37 points, and you beat USC when Kiffin was coach.

I can handle all the trash talk from UW fans and USC fans, and Jahii is at least entertaining. But you are just off the charts stupid.

ASU is good for a few things, hot chicks and good parties. That's about it.

I think you are really just upset deep down because you know that USC is going to be back on top very soon and ASU has missed its window. Have fun taking 3rd in the South for the next fifty years, or hope for more sanctions in LA.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction....
So who did ASU play that UCLA didn't?

6-4 OSU AT HOME!

So not only does ASU get an extra in conference AT HOME, they elude the team with the best record in the conference all together and instead play .600 Beavers at home!

Believe me, I'll trade ya your scheduled home 6-4 OSU for our scheduled away 9-1 Oregon any day of the week.

Odds are, that puts your Sun Devils at 5-2 (7-3 overall) and my Bruins at 6-1 (9-1 overall).
Either way.....

Six of One, Half a Dozen of the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has a good defense now. And some players that you will see in the NFL. There not a bad team at all.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait if we would of played Oregon we would of had 2 losses in the conference with the tie breaker against UCLA. We all know ASU is the better team than UCLA if you haven't watched UCLA the last 2 weeks get your head out of your fucking asses.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NotNeutral has his little bitch panties in a wad again...

Sorry other ASU fans... We all have our dip shit fans. We all know who represents ASU now.

My personal stalker. I show up and he gets red in the face and cant sit still when responding to my posts.

NN, deal with the fact your team isnt on the level of Oregon.

Here is to Oregon 4 of 5 year PAC Champs.

I hope it eats at you...:lol:

Miserable little puke...

never-ending-deal-with-it-gif.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're talking shit to mamba:lol:

Oh and the irony of it all will be IF we beat some Devils azz next week, you guys will be looking that same Trojan gift horse in the mouth in two weeks. :laugh3:

The lil puke has a hard on for anything I post since cBS.

He disappeared after Oregon went to Tempe last season.

Jahii,WABLTY,ForksUp, ASU08, and all other ASU fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NotNeutral

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait if we would of played Oregon we would of had 2 losses in the conference with the tie breaker against UCLA. We all know ASU is the better team than UCLA if you haven't watched UCLA the last 2 weeks get your head out of your fucking asses.

Who says you would have lost to Oregon?

Never know. Catch Oregon on a bad day and avoid turnovers ASU has a great chance at the upset.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason rankings also have sooo much bearing on final rankings. Oregon started in the top 3, while ASU started ranked 23rd or so. Oregon only had to win against weaker competition than ASU to stay at the top. ASU, starting at the bottom of the top 25 had to not only win games, but hope all the teams above them lose enough games to allow ASU to climb in the rankings. So in a CCG tie-breaker, going to a BsCS ranking to determine the venue isn't fair. Saying after 2 other tie-breakers, that the 3rd giving it to ASU is rewarding the "Weaker team", is pompous and arrogant.

You are wrong dude. It is not pompous and arrogant, again you say this due to being an Oregon hater. It is the only way to do it. How is it even fair to award a home game to a team based on who had it last time? That is for doing chores and taking turns.

Polls are what they are. Agree or disagree. I am not a huge fan of the polls and BCS rankings, but it is what it is. This is college football. The polls matter.

The only reason you call my comments pompous is that they are coming from an Oregon fan who is higher in the polls. If my avi was a different team, you wouldn't say shit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WABLTY, I agree 100% as I am fine with it either way too. Just one thing though, that was much more than 'jostling a bit', don't cha think? :lol:

That comment was more for NN anyhows....

Jostling, shoving, throwing.....it's all just semantics anyway!!:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres still a shot usc wins the south...I expect ucla to beat Arizona st at home...and the rival game vs Arizona well its a toss up really. should they get to play Oregon I think it would be similar game that Oregon had vs Stanford. Oregon is a different team when they have to throw the ball. they would limit running game. I like the chances of usc vs the Oregon passing game. but again a lot of ifs to play out in order to happen.

Bring it on. The Ducks will be waiting for you.

How quickly you forget what the Ducks did to you last year.

From GAME HQ

LOS ANGELES -- Kenjon Barner knew it was his last chance to play back home in Southern California with dozens of friends and family members in the Coliseum stands, all of them waiting for something special.

The Oregon tailback had a little something for them, all right -- and with plenty of help he kept the Ducks (No. 4 BCS, No. 2 AP)

Barner ran for a school-record 321 yards and five touchdowns, Marcus Mariota threw four TD passes, and Oregon produced another landmark offensive performance in a victory over Southern California (No. 17 BCS, No. 18 AP) on Saturday night scoring 62 points on USC.

Barner celebrated every touchdown with vigor, although the Riverside, Calif., native playfully refused to talk about what he might have shouted to the Trojans' dismayed fans.

Oregon racked up 730 yards and 62 points -- the most ever allowed by USC, which began playing football in 1888.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I never said that, not once. None of your arguments make any sense. I hope Oregon plays ASU and I wouldn't care where it is played. ASU is the one who lucked out, not drawing a game against Oregon in the regular season, because if you had, you wouldn't even be in the South race right now. Only a bullshit call gave you the win against Wisky, you lost to ND and gave up 37 points, and you beat USC when Kiffin was coach.

I can handle all the trash talk from UW fans and USC fans, and Jahii is at least entertaining. But you are just off the charts stupid.

ASU is good for a few things, hot chicks and good parties. That's about it.

I think you are really just upset deep down because you know that USC is going to be back on top very soon and ASU has missed its window. Have fun taking 3rd in the South for the next fifty years, or hope for more sanctions in LA.

Can they be on UCLA this time, please? :becky:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon racked up 730 yards and 62 points -- the most ever allowed by USC, which began playing football in 1888.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong dude. It is not pompous and arrogant, again you say this due to being an Oregon hater. It is the only way to do it. How is it even fair to award a home game to a team based on who had it last time? That is for doing chores and taking turns.

Polls are what they are. Agree or disagree. I am not a huge fan of the polls and BCS rankings, but it is what it is. This is college football. The polls matter.

The only reason you call my comments pompous is that they are coming from an Oregon fan who is higher in the polls. If my avi was a different team, you wouldn't say shit.

I agree that going to "who had it last time" is lame. However, we are talking about a tie-breaker meaning that the 2 teams have equal records, so it would be a bit arrogant to just assume your is the better team and should have the home game.

Personally, I'd like to see the game played at neutral site. Then we wouldn't have to worry about all of that tie-breaker crap. Problem is, I can't think of a neutral site that would be fair to both the North and South Divisions.

Boise maybe??:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it on. The Ducks will be waiting for you.

How quickly you forget what the Ducks did to you last year.

From GAME HQ

LOS ANGELES -- Kenjon Barner knew it was his last chance to play back home in Southern California with dozens of friends and family members in the Coliseum stands, all of them waiting for something special.

The Oregon tailback had a little something for them, all right -- and with plenty of help he kept the Ducks (No. 4 BCS, No. 2 AP)

Barner ran for a school-record 321 yards and five touchdowns, Marcus Mariota threw four TD passes, and Oregon produced another landmark offensive performance in a victory over Southern California (No. 17 BCS, No. 18 AP) on Saturday night scoring 62 points on USC.

Barner celebrated every touchdown with vigor, although the Riverside, Calif., native playfully refused to talk about what he might have shouted to the Trojans' dismayed fans.

As has been pointed out before. This ain't last year.

And before you say Oregon is better on both sides of the ball. So is USC.

One of the 2 teams improved enough to beat Stanford. Care to guess which one?

Here's a hint: It's not Oregon.:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has a good defense now. And some players that you will see in the NFL. There not a bad team at all.

Finally got to the game stats from last nites game. 1st of all..congrats to the Sunburns for beatin us on their home turf for like the 19 time outta 20 tries...jesus that stings. Well Mannion sure is a perplexing little puzzle to figure out. Gotta give props to the ENTIRE Beav squad for showing up and for the most part playing a good game. Mannions pix6 INT of the 4 hurt the worse, but 2 of his INTs were thrown at WIDE OPEN Beav recievers, can't get those images outta my head. Beavs controlled TOP which is what they had to do. Beavs "torched" ASUs secondary for 320, knew they would do that and they actually ran the ball not to badly either, so theres something positive to take forward. Both Beav TEs played very well and that definately will help me Beavs in their final 2 ballgames. ASU Kelly did enough to manage his team to win, but he aint all that ASU fans crack him up to be. If Kelly trys to be a pocket passer, he becomes a below average PAC QB at best. He is much better on the move and that for sure.

As for W Sutton...that fat lazy ass gets by by tearing O-linemen's helmets off...he should have had @ least 3 "illegal hands to the face" calls on him last nite, he got just 1. Dirty player for sure and my hats off to me Beav O-line for containing that piece of shit ALL NITE.

ASU CB Robert Nelson Jr....Terrific 1-1 player and the best D-player I watched all nite. He played well.

ASU RB Grice...Solid player who ran us over in the 1st half and I thought deserved the game ball for the Sun Devils. Beavs did a nice job shutting him down in the 2nd half. Ran for 107 yards, good player who will give other teams fits for sure.

Those 2 ASU players were the best I saw last nite for ASU.

Does ASU have a good D?

You can run on them and you can definately pass on them. I would say they rank 4-5 @ best in the PAC12 in my opinion.

Stanford
UCLA
USC
Oregon

ASU

Cheers...:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.