• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait if we would of played Oregon we would of had 2 losses in the conference with the tie breaker against UCLA. We all know ASU is the better team than UCLA if you haven't watched UCLA the last 2 weeks get your head out of your fucking asses.
Jahii, you crack me up ya little homer!

Tell me who have your Sun Devils beat this year on the road?

Never mind I'll tell you 5-5 WSU & 4-6 Utah. :laugh3:

I gotta believe reality's gonna come slap you up side the face come this Saturday... :lol: A lot like it did on Friday night, remember your predictions there Nostradamus? :laugh3:

Funny how you forget just how bad y'all looked just two weeks ago squeaking out that 1 pt win late in the 4th vs 4-6 Utah. :lol: All the while we pretty much nursed 10 point leads in the fourth in both of our contests and both those teams are 6-4....

Oh and ya didn't exactly dominate the Beavs last night either, did ya?

And you thought all that shaking you did was just cause you were cold.

Admit it when the Beavs had 2nd-2 in the 4th quarter, around your 10 yard line with a 10-20 score, you were skerd! :scared: :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao ASU has a much better defense than Ucla. We only were bringing 4 that whole game and we still got decent pressure on Mannion cheers! :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got to the game stats from last nites game. 1st of all..congrats to the Sunburns for beatin us on their home turf for like the 19 time outta 20 tries...jesus that stings. Well Mannion sure is a perplexing little puzzle to figure out. Gotta give props to the ENTIRE Beav squad for showing up and for the most part playing a good game. Mannions pix6 INT of the 4 hurt the worse, but 2 of his INTs were thrown at WIDE OPEN Beav recievers, can't get those images outta my head. Beavs controlled TOP which is what they had to do. Beavs "torched" ASUs secondary for 320, knew they would do that and they actually ran the ball not to badly either, so theres something positive to take forward. Both Beav TEs played very well and that definately will help me Beavs in their final 2 ballgames. ASU Kelly did enough to manage his team to win, but he aint all that ASU fans crack him up to be. If Kelly trys to be a pocket passer, he becomes a below average PAC QB at best. He is much better on the move and that for sure.

As for W Sutton...that fat lazy ass gets by by tearing O-linemen's helmets off...he should have had @ least 3 "illegal hands to the face" calls on him last nite, he got just 1. Dirty player for sure and my hats off to me Beav O-line for containing that piece of shit ALL NITE.

ASU CB Robert Nelson Jr....Terrific 1-1 player and the best D-player I watched all nite. He played well.

ASU RB Grice...Solid player who ran us over in the 1st half and I thought deserved the game ball for the Sun Devils. Beavs did a nice job shutting him down in the 2nd half. Ran for 107 yards, good player who will give other teams fits for sure.

Those 2 ASU players were the best I saw last nite for ASU.

Does ASU have a good D?

You can run on them and you can definately pass on them. I would say they rank 4-5 @ best in the PAC12 in my opinion.

Stanford
UCLA
USC
Oregon

ASU

Cheers...:suds:

Wait...................... 4ints? Mannion hitting up big numbers in garbo time?

Cheers to that. You little fucker. :suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...................... 4ints? Mannion hitting up big numbers in garbo time?

Cheers to that. You little fucker. :suds:

Maybe YOU and OcD could "hookup" for some serious azz sucking together..you both deserve each other..

BTW...your team sucks and we all get to see that soon. Rather imagine ya lose your bowl game too. But we'll have to wait to see that truth come out.

EXPOSED-N-TORCHED YOUR CRAPPY SECONDARY LAST NITE!:laugh3: (see the OSU TEs/Cook #'s)

But hey...ya got RNJr. so it aint all that bad for ya.:clap::whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that going to "who had it last time" is lame. However, we are talking about a tie-breaker meaning that the 2 teams have equal records, so it would be a bit arrogant to just assume your is the better team and should have the home game.

Personally, I'd like to see the game played at neutral site. Then we wouldn't have to worry about all of that tie-breaker crap. Problem is, I can't think of a neutral site that would be fair to both the North and South Divisions.

Boise maybe??:lol:
Hey the way we've played top teams currently in the North over the last decade, the Rose Bowl may be a Neutral site! :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace I think everyone on this board would agree ASU doesnt suck............ Seriously your team got owned in Kellys worse game of his career congrats. :suds:

And if you want to say Kelly sucks in general look at his stats and how he doesn't turnover the football. You know Mannion? Turnover machine? Let it out lil buddy.

:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And im laughing out loud right now? Robert Nelson is not good the good cornerback is Irahbor. Nelson had the best game of career but seriously he got torched by Utah and gave up 3 of the 6 competition all of the competitions he gave ups were for the biggest gainers for the Utes lmao.

NELSON SUCKS COCK ONE GOOD GAME!

"I watch one ASU game and im an expert on ASU"
-Wallace

Suck a fucking chode. :suds:

Seriously watch the highlights you will be seeing Nelson getting torched most of the game. WATCH!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait................. 4ints?

Only 17 points and one garbage touchdown?

IF it was "garbage time" why did Mannion side step a hard charging fat-n-lazy WSutton and fire a 40 yard TD toaa Beav TE for a "CovaTD"?

What was he still doing in the game?

EXPOSED YOUR CRAPPY SECONDARY ALL NITE LONG!:laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF it was "garbage time" why did Mannion side step a hard charging fat-n-lazy WSutton and fire a 40 yard TD toaa Beav TE for a "CovaTD"?

What was he still doing in the game?

EXPOSED YOUR CRAPPY SECONDARY ALL NITE LONG!:laugh3:

That was COLEMAN YOU DUMB FUCK THE ONE WHO WAS DOWN AFTER THE PLAY DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FUCKING GAME?

SUTTON=NFL

GET YO HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSER.

Here you go. #43. Oregon State Beavers vs. Arizona State Sun Devils - Video - November 16, 2013 - ESPN JESUS CHRIST ITS LIKE TALKING TO A DOG!]

Bradford wasnt in on Mannions only affective drive and we were in a prevent defense lmao! :laugh3:

Jalaen Strong is a junior and is projected as a 2015 first round pick lmao. Big, physical, strong, yall couldnt defend the off shoulder throw, and the one time you did it was an obvious PI! :laugh3:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly sucks in general look at his stats and how he doesn't turnover the football

Both of Kelly's 1st quart INTs last nite came when he dropped straight back and was a "pocket passer". He is terrible when doing that moron, but you know that right? Spose not...I'm sure UCLA saw it tho and Mora will gameplan to contain your crappy pocket passer next week.

As for Nelson..your the most stupid poster on here and haven't a clue WHO your BEST 1-1 cover CB is on your team or what it takes to labeled as such.

But then again YOUR just a lil' pill poppin squirt who lives in a desert somewhere

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of Kelly's 1st quart INTs last nite came when he dropped straight back and was a "pocket passer". He is terrible when doing that moron, but you know that right? Spose not...I'm sure UCLA saw it tho and Mora will gameplan to contain your crappy pocket passer next week.

As for Nelson..your the most stupid poster on here and haven't a clue WHO your BEST 1-1 cover CB is on your team or what it takes to labeled as such.

But then again YOUR just a lil' pill poppin squirt who lives in a desert somewhere

Lmao @ pil poppin squirt go to the ASU games everyone hates Nelsons bitch ass and how hes returning punts seriously hes given up more catches than anyone else on the team. Irahbor is the only projected corner to possibly be drafted.

Seriously you know nothing..................... Go to bed............ And excuse me I got tivo Ellen Degenerous show to be watching BY!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii...your a hopeless excuse of a human being...watch the film you idiot.

GL next week in Pasadena to the ASU Devils, maybe Sutton will have washed the STINK off himself by then.:laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii...your a hopeless excuse of a human being...watch the film you idiot.

GL next week in Pasadena to the ASU Devils, maybe Sutton will have washed the STINK off himself by then.:laugh3:

Watch the film? I do and all I see is Nelson getting beat other than this week? Hes got something with coach because hes not better than Lloyd Carrington OTHER THAN THIS WEEK HES BEEN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why isnt DJ foster playing hes easily the 2nd best Wr and was a true freshmen all american. Hes only in on 2/3 of the play WTF? He is 2nd in the team in catches but they have that Scrub Richard Smith in his first good game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the picks get done this week? I know I did shitty, as I did all week, but maybe everyone else did shitty too.

Status
Not open for further replies.