• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be picking at cha brother, but look who's talking? :laugh3:

If ya wanna talk about getting bailed out then y'all should kiss the schedulers ass or whoever, for escaping a regular season date with the Ducks. :lol:

Just look at the difference between the two South teams in conference road schedules with clear paths to the title!

UCLA's road schedule - 9-1 Oregon, 8-2 Standford, 8-3 USC, 6-4 Arizona and 4-6 Utah. 35-16

ASU's road schedule - 8-2 Stanford, 8-2 UCLA, 5-5 WSU and 4-6 Utah. 25-15

So who did ASU play that UCLA didn't?

5-5 WSU AT HOME!

So not only does ASU get an extra in conference AT HOME, they elude the team with the best record in the conference all together and instead play .500 Wazzu at home!

Believe me, I'll trade ya your scheduled home 5-5 WSU for our scheduled away 9-1 Oregon any day of the week.

Odds are, that puts your Sun Devils at 5-2 (7-3 overall) and my Bruins at 6-1 (9-1 overall).

And you're talking shit to mamba:lol:

Oh and the irony of it all will be IF we beat some Devils azz next week, you guys will be looking that same Trojan gift horse in the mouth in two weeks. :laugh3:

I don't know what perverted logic you use to arrive at that conclusion. Those who made ASU's schedule were the same people who made yours. If they played favorites your argument is with them. ASU certainly owes them no thanks. Now if they, as underdogs, had knocked off my archenemy whom I had played and lost everything to, I would certainly appreciate it enough that I would not be talking trash about them the next day. As a matter of fact, as you note, if we lose to your UCLA next week, we'll be looking for help from the same team.An ingrate I am not and don't mind calling out those who are. I don't know why someone in the catbird seat is whining so loudly. You are the highest ranked team by far. Good luck, anyway, cry baby.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they just missed a week or 2.

:noidea:
:lol: Forgive me 4d20 for being a little gratuitous there at your expense.

I thought maybe they missed a week or so too however the more I thought about the scenario, it just didn't make sense.

So I'm fairly certain it's just a typo somewhere along the line.

If I'm wrong, I guess I'm the dick.:laugh3:

Mamba, can you shed any light on the tabulation total disparities?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM FUCKING HEATED RIGHT NOW LET ME AT WALLACE! AND STING BOY!
2r3h01z.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what perverted logic you use to arrive at that conclusion. Those who made ASU's schedule were the same people who made yours. If they played favorites your argument is with them. ASU certainly owes them no thanks. Now if they, as underdogs, had knocked off my archenemy whom I had played and lost everything to, I would certainly appreciate it enough that I would not be talking trash about them the next day. As a matter of fact, as you note, if we lose to your UCLA next week, we'll be looking for help from the same team.An ingrate I am not and don't mind calling out those who are. I don't know why someone in the catbird seat is whining so loudly. You are the highest ranked team by far. Good luck, anyway, cry baby.
Perverted logic:lol:

NN there's no deviation on my part.

Mamba's Ducks were the beneficiaries, not unlike your Sun Devils, by something that each of you had no part in.

Is that not right and correct?

While I do appreciate the complimentary idiom, I fail to see just how I'm whining or crying.

You see, Mamba has a right, as all Duck fans do to be jazzed about their teams prospects after the results of Saturday nights game in LA. Their Ducks were at risk of missing the CCG for the second straight year by virtue of a 'tie-breaker' once again, while only losing 1 game in each of the last two seasons. I probably wouldn't have said word one if you were a fan of the Trees however coming from someone with no real dog in the fight, I felt compelled to reply. The added fact of the virtue the scheduler provided y'all added to my choosing to post. It just seemed appropriate to chime in since it's my Bruins getting the short end of the deal vs the two other remaining teams in the hunt for the South title by the two of you eluding the Ducks in the regular season this year. Maybe that correlation is just a little too much for you to want to grasp, and it's just easier to call it perverted logic but it makes perfect sense to me.:yahoo:

~ Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As has been pointed out before. This ain't last year.

And before you say Oregon is better on both sides of the ball. So is USC.

One of the 2 teams improved enough to beat Stanford. Care to guess which one?

Here's a hint: It's not Oregon.:lol:

Ya and one team scored 59 on WSU and the other scored 7

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I GOT IT!!!!

PAC12 championships should be played in fucking VEGAS!!!!!

That would be awesome!!!! We could all meet up and do a shit load of drugs (Jahii, you bring them) and get shitfaced, and argue about who's team is best, then wake up and go watch the game!!! Then hit a few strip clubs, do some gambling, and head home the next day. PERFECT!!!!

That is not out of the question after they get this up and running.

It will be a CFP/BCS bowl game as well I am thinking.

UNLVNow_rendering_rebelfb.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to RegentDenali for moving up in the ranking the most this week! :suds:

**TrojanFan12 48-28-2
***WhiteMamba 47-29-2
*WizardHawk 43-33-2
VitaMike 43-33-2
OlyDuck 43-33-2
RegentDenali 41-35-2
*Native Webfoot 40-36-2
4down20 40-36-2
**NotNeutral 39-37-2
*Wallace 39-37-2
*Yeodonie 37-39-2
*DayMan 36-40-2
963BUSC 36-40-2

(No recent entries)
ArizonaSting 20-30-2
IronBreaker 10-20-1
UtahUte 7-6-1
GeneH 3-5-1

:suds: :clap:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not out of the question after they get this up and running.

It will be a CFP/BCS bowl game as well I am thinking.

UNLVNow_rendering_rebelfb.jpg

In all seriousness, a neutral site seems the way to go if one that is fair to both divisions could be found. Vegas would actually seem a good site. No PAC teams in the state, not too difficult or expensive to travel to, even from the most Northern teams and with the tourism there, the money that could be made would be crazy!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, a neutral site seems the way to go if one that is fair to both divisions could be found. Vegas would actually seem a good site. No PAC teams in the state, not too difficult or expensive to travel to, even from the most Northern teams and with the tourism there, the money that could be made would be crazy!!

if the nfl ever gets their act together and brings the nfl back to LA then I woud be onboard with that being the site for pac 12 championship...not sure of status on it last I heard they are hoping for a team to agree to relocate. most likely the raiders..but haven't heard much about since early in year might be a dead deal now. like the farmers field idea much better than city on industry...who even knows where that is without looking it up

Status
Not open for further replies.