• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss up right now, if Myles starts at QB I'm liken the chances, But as Iron said there is one DB that can handle his position and if Mannion goes his way it could be a long night for the Dawgs defense

I know if I was Riley I would throw at Dooshcre all day long. The guy can't cover without holding/facemasking.

We know the Beavos pass a ton. May as well take advantage of our weakest link.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss up right now, if Myles starts at QB I'm liken the chances, But as Iron said there is one DB that can handle his position and if Mannion goes his way it could be a long night for the Dawgs defense

Yall are high on Miley Cyrus @ QB?

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perverted logic:lol:

NN there's no deviation on my part.

Mamba's Ducks were the beneficiaries, not unlike your Sun Devils, by something that each of you had no part in.

Is that not right and correct?

While I do appreciate the complimentary idiom, I fail to see just how I'm whining or crying.

You see, Mamba has a right, as all Duck fans do to be jazzed about their teams prospects after the results of Saturday nights game in LA. Their Ducks were at risk of missing the CCG for the second straight year by virtue of a 'tie-breaker' once again, while only losing 1 game in each of the last two seasons. I probably wouldn't have said word one if you were a fan of the Trees however coming from someone with no real dog in the fight, I felt compelled to reply. The added fact of the virtue the scheduler provided y'all added to my choosing to post. It just seemed appropriate to chime in since it's my Bruins getting the short end of the deal vs the two other remaining teams in the hunt for the South title by the two of you eluding the Ducks in the regular season this year. Maybe that correlation is just a little too much for you to want to grasp, and it's just easier to call it perverted logic but it makes perfect sense to me.:yahoo:

~ Cheers!

I see Mamba manned up and expressed his appreciation, so where's your dog in this fight. Complaining about a conference schedule is nothing short of whining and crying big time. No one would even think to bring up a schedule every team has to live with. It evens out over time. Funny after making an issue of home field advantage, early odds make #23 ASU the favorite at your house. Something you didn't mention, at least you don't back into the game this year. If you get past ASU and USC, you'll deserve it and I'll be there to congratulate you. Since that could happen it also proves what bull shit your argument was.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Mamba manned up and expressed his appreciation, so where's your dog in this fight. Complaining about a conference schedule is nothing short of whining and crying big time. No one would even think to bring up a schedule every team has to live with. It evens out over time. Funny after making an issue of home field advantage, early odds make #23 ASU the favorite at your house. Something you didn't mention, at least you don't back into the game this year. If you get past ASU and USC, you'll deserve it and I'll be there to congratulate you. Since that could happen it also proves what bull shit your argument was.

it is very rare where the PAC champion goes unbeaten in conference.

It happens, just not often.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is very rare where the PAC champion goes unbeaten in conference.

It happens, just not often.

In fact it's only happened once since going to a 9 game conference schedule, 0regons undefeated season.

I think it's a little bit easier now with the addition of Utah and Colorado. Not a jab at them, but now if you get lucky with the schedule you may end up playing cellar dwellars.

Wish we would still have to play everyone in the conference. Though that would damn near kill any chance at all for a pac school to go undefeated. It's hard as hell now.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't like having the best record host. A championship game shouldn't have that much of an advantage built in. In college football especially, it's a really big deal. Vegas would be ideal due to a sort of central location, travel options, etc.

PAC is not letting all that money leave the conference. A neutral site is logical and fair. A domed stadium also eliminates the weather factor. Glendale, home of the Fiesta, fills the bill in every way.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact it's only happened once since going to a 9 game conference schedule, 0regons undefeated season.

I think it's a little bit easier now with the addition of Utah and Colorado. Not a jab at them, but now if you get lucky with the schedule you may end up playing cellar dwellars.

Wish we would still have to play everyone in the conference. Though that would damn near kill any chance at all for a pac school to go undefeated. It's hard as hell now.

Im not ready to wright off Utah as far as a bad choice for the conference. in 3 years they have had an impact on the title game in 2 of them. and barely missed out in their first year.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not ready to wright off Utah as far as a bad choice for the conference. in 3 years they have had an impact on the title game in 2 of them. and barely missed out in their first year.

Not calling them a bad choice, nor Colorado for that matter.

Simply pointing out that with the addition of two more schools we no longer have to face every team in the conference.

That being said a team might get lucky with the schedule and face some crappy teams, regardless of who they are.

It's potentially easier now to go undefeated in pac play (still hard) then when 0regon did it was my point.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC is not letting all that money leave the conference. A neutral site is logical and fair. A domed stadium also eliminates the weather factor. Glendale, home of the Fiesta, fills the bill in every way.

Is this a joke?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if and or when this gets built it will be the premier stadium outside of Jerry World. Perfect venue for the PAC title game and should be given a major bowl game.

It will certainly host the title game in CFB a few times and maybe even a SB.

unlv-new-stadium-new-screen-3.jpg

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a possible NFL team would be drawn to play in Vegas.

Just have to get over that NFL and gambling hurdle.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine the Final 4 in that joint... WOW

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither CO or Utah was a bad choice for the conference. Utah is a lot better than their record shows and they are on the way to being a full time competitor. Colorado had their day and they will again given time to settle in the PAC and build their program. They do have what it takes and they do have an MNC to their credit. Think of what an impact it would have been on the conference if they had succeeded in bringing in OU and Texas. No matter who they brought in, there will always be a last place team.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How big is that proposed to be....picture makes it look there there isn't a lot of seating.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know if I was Riley I would throw at Dooshcre all day long. The guy can't cover without holding/facemasking.

We know the Beavos pass a ton. May as well take advantage of our weakest link.

Oh no question if I was Riley I would attack that side all night long, even take my shots deep and expose Parker some more...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ready to see more of him, (and I don't want to wait until next season) I think he brings a different approach then what Price does, plus he's the future so why not get those feet wet now....

"When you have an athlete of his caliber, there's the tendency for defenses to be wary of the run. If he can burn them downfield consistently, he's going to be a nightmare to game-plan for."

...and he can burn you downfield. He's a passer first, if theres nothing out there he's a threat to take it all the way!

I don't think Price rides the pine if he's ready to play though. But I don't think he will be;

Decision on sore-shouldered Price to be made Thursday

QB told not to throw until then; start in jeopardy at Oregon State on Saturday night

Decision on sore-shouldered Price to be made Thursday | Husky Football | The Seattle Times

Status
Not open for further replies.