• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a conference that beats the crap out of each other, Stanfords lose is Oregon's gain....
Just remember you need to finish the season before ordering tickets...

No doubt. Two tough PAC opponents to go.

One road vs Zona and the Civil War at home.

Plus the PAC title game that the DUcks will host with those two wins.

Ordering PAC CCG tix as soon as I get the e-app.

Oly if you want me to order you a ticket for the CCG if the Ducks win out let me know.

Great chance at another PAC CCG @ Autzen...

:yahoo:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Stanford lose.

At least this demonstrates how bad USC was with Lane Kiffin as head coach.

Ed Orgeron is making a case to be the head coach next year. USC fans, what do you think of the idea? He is 5-1 since taking over and USC has looked a lot better. He may not be a superstar but so far he has been getting the job done.
He will be a permanent head coach sometime soon, only real question will be if it's at USC or not. :noidea:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEA BABY!

hi-res-183989748-interim-head-coach-ed-orgeron-of-the-usc-trojans-leads_crop_north.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. Two tough PAC opponents to go.

One road vs Zona and the Civil War at home.

Plus the PAC title game that the DUcks will host with those two wins.

Ordering PAC CCG tix as soon as I get the e-app.

Oly if you want me to order you a ticket for the CCG if the Ducks win out let me know.

Great chance at another PAC CCG @ Autzen...

:yahoo:

OD, this is how Duck fans should be reacting to the position that you are now in. It's about controlling what the Ducks can control.

USC's win last night gives the Ducks the opportunity to control going to the CCG and Rose Bowl. If things play out with enough of the teams head of you so that you can get to the NCG, good for you. Right now, however, the only things the Ducks can control is what Mamba has laid out in his post.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe. Aim for the stars, land on the moon.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the spreads finally. I went 3-3 this week.

Picked against Oregon to cover.
Picked USC to win
Picked ASU with enough points

Picked UDud to lose but had loss by only 2 points so pick was really UDud and 2.5
Whiffed on Colorado and WSU

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be a permanent head coach sometime soon, only real question will be if it's at USC or not. :noidea:

That's possibly true. Although, he has said that if he's not the head coach, he'd like to stick around as recruiting coordinator. Of course, that was before he went 5-1 (so far) and created all of this buzz around the program and himself.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no problem if we keep Orgeron as head coach. He understands the culture and tradition of USC and he loves the school. More importantly, his players love him and are showing they are willing to truly give everything they have for him.

That defense used a total of 2 substitutes all game long, was running of fumes for much of the 2nd half and yet they just kept making play after play. As much as I defended Kiffin, there is no way that he inspires that kind of effort like Coach O did.

Ultimately, this will be a business decision as it should be. I believe that if Coach O wins out (including a bowl game) he will be very difficult to replace however.

I think he definitely deserves it as he has totally turned your team around attitude wise.

Do you think they'll give it to him?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's possibly true. Although, he has said that if he's not the head coach, he'd like to stick around as recruiting coordinator. Of course, that was before he went 5-1 (so far) and created all of this buzz around the program and himself.

I'll trade Sark for coach O!

Sarks ok but I don't like his mentality of keeping even keeled about every game. The one glaring thing I see is a lack of urgency with UW in games like we've seen vs ASU and UCLA. We need a guy like O to bring enthusiasm to the sidelines!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about issues in Tucson.

How much longer of a leash does Rich Rod get? Thinking about it, Arizona most likely loses its remaining 2 games. Finishing the season 6-6 and 3-5 in conference. I'd imagine with their new digs they might get that seat warm going into next year if he produces another 6 or 7 win season.

Stoops didn't leave that cupboard that empty. Zona teams were always competitive with Stoops.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC 12 could very well be sending 9 teams bowling. That has got to be some record.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the spreads finally. I went 3-3 this week.

Picked against Oregon to cover.
Picked USC to win
Picked ASU with enough points

Picked UDud to lose but had loss by only 2 points so pick was really UDud and 2.5
Whiffed on Colorado and WSU

Looks like I went 4-2.

Won on UCLA, Oregon St., Colorado and USC. Lost on Oregon and Arizona.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC 12 could very well be sending 9 teams bowling. That has got to be some record.

That would be very impressive. If things play out right, the biggest question would be whether or not there will be enough bowl games to accommodate all of the bowl eligible PAC teams!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the crap happened to Stanford? Beat Oregon and lose the next week? I don't get it.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the crap happened to Stanford? Beat Oregon and lose the next week? I don't get it.

USC matches up better with Stanford than Oregon does. They would beat duckberg as well.

USC has the talent, they just lack depth.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no problem if we keep Orgeron as head coach. He understands the culture and tradition of USC and he loves the school. More importantly, his players love him and are showing they are willing to truly give everything they have for him.

That defense used a total of 2 substitutes all game long, was running of fumes for much of the 2nd half and yet they just kept making play after play. As much as I defended Kiffin, there is no way that he inspires that kind of effort like Coach O did.

Ultimately, this will be a business decision as it should be. I believe that if Coach O wins out (including a bowl game) he will be very difficult to replace however.

The business is winning games. If USC don't want him, maybe some other school will be very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.