• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already had trouble sleeping last night. Wonder if I'll get any tonight at all. Sick of the wait already. Comeon. Go Hawks!!!!

Did you watch ESPN/TMZ all night looking for any insight?
You wont sleep tonight, and tomorrow will drag on, at one point you will think time has stood still....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wont sleep tonight, and tomorrow will drag on, at one point you will think time has stood still....

Done watching the coverage about two days ago. Press ran out of anything to talk about ages ago. Just start this game!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Uncle Phil tries to pull on us what they did with those hideous OSU unis, I will drive down to Nike HQ and give it a flame thrower makeover.

Beavs really need to ditch those.

I would love to see you try bitch. Make sure you aren't chicken shit and wear that cowards purple when you come.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see you try bitch. Make sure you aren't chicken shit and wear that cowards purple when you come.

If Nike is doing something 'special' for UW, how soon would we likely be able to get a leak of what it is? Well, that is if we knew someone who had access to that of course. Just a hypothetical of course. :whistle:

What even it is, Coach Pease is sure excited over it. Would seem they already have at least a mock up or a drawing if not an actual prototype.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are screwed, Scott Wolfe is saying USC will get the big three form So Cal. Be will be lucky to get one:L

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird is weird, Stanford just flipped a 4* O-line from FL who had committed to Miami....His sister is a Stanford student already, so I guess it fits. Looks like they may lose out on Solomon to Arkansas since his GF is heading there.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earth shattering news! UOFA pulled an offer because a player visited UW!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nike is doing something 'special' for UW, how soon would we likely be able to get a leak of what it is? Well, that is if we knew someone who had access to that of course. Just a hypothetical of course. :whistle:

What even it is, Coach Pease is sure excited over it. Would seem they already have at least a mock up or a drawing if not an actual prototype.

havent seen or heard. will ask fer sere

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm as big of a Seahawk fan as it gets but to be quite honest I'm getting tired of the fact that I can't get away from football. I love it but for the past month it is all everyone has talked about and I'm just getting a bit tired of it.

I'm happy the Superbowl is tomorrow and I'm also happy the entire thing is almost over. I love football and love the Seahawks but I am tired of the fact that everywhere I look it is football.

I can't even imagine how non-football fans feel about this entire thing. I'm as big of a Seahawk fan as it gets and even I'm beginning to get nauseated by this entire process.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. wife just said she saw proto in DEC.

hasnt got the go but mirrored purple helmets. also a domer esque gold helmet. The gold flake looking kind.

New shades of purple and a deeper old school gold resembling the 70s/80s uni color combo is the most likely.

This is just my take on it. You probably won't see the old school stuff updated until 2015 but who knows.

Sounds like they are rebranding the entire image imo. Should be an improvement as they are going old school. This won't be an alt uni but a rebranding. Similar to Beavers but better. No news on logo. Sure that doesn't change.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as big of a Seahawk fan as it gets but to be quite honest I'm getting tired of the fact that I can't get away from football. I love it but for the past month it is all everyone has talked about and I'm just getting a bit tired of it.

I'm happy the Superbowl is tomorrow and I'm also happy the entire thing is almost over. I love football and love the Seahawks but I am tired of the fact that everywhere I look it is football.

I can't even imagine how non-football fans feel about this entire thing. I'm as big of a Seahawk fan as it gets and even I'm beginning to get nauseated by this entire process.

lol. Once again, I have been there felt that. Many seasons.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hasnt got the go but mirrored purple helmets. also a domer esque gold helmet. The gold flake looking kind.

New shades of purple and a deeper old school gold resembling the 70s/80s uni color combo is the most likely.

This is just my take on it. You probably won't see the old school stuff updated until 2015 but who knows.

Sounds like they are rebranding the entire image imo. Should be an improvement as they are going old school. This won't be an alt uni but a rebranding. Similar to Beavers but better. No news on logo. Sure that doesn't change.

I really didn't like the look of the purple helmets Lambright made them wear during his tenure. Don't want !!!

I liked the shade of purple we were current using for the unis. Just hope they use purple and gold as our primaries. Had no problem with the current unis. Thought they were great.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't like the look of the purple helmets Lambright made them wear during his tenure. Don't want !!!

I liked the shade of purple we were current using for the unis. Just hope they use purple and gold as our primaries. Had no problem with the current unis. Thought they were great.

Well if I was forced at gunpoint to choose a fav it would be the Sonny Sixkiller deep and dark gold with a deep purple.

Sounds like that is what she was describing. I don't like the pastel purple and non descript gold they are going with now.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hated the mirrored/super shiny gold helmets personally.

If they're going to rebrand the image it makes sense to do so before the upcoming season with a new coach. New coach/new image.

As much as we make fun of the "nike fashion show" I actually believe it does the school more good than bad. It gives the team publicity and IMO I actually think a lot of the uniforms Oregon has rolled out are pretty cool and I actually really liked the all black UW unis.

Status
Not open for further replies.