• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 Seahawks

Doug Baldwin Stanford
Derrick Coleman UCLA
Jermaine Kearse Washington
Marshawn Lynch Cal
Brandon Mebane Cal
Zach Miller Arizona State
Mike Morgan USC
Richard Sherman Stanford
Malcolm Smith USC
Walter Thurman Oregon
Max Unger Oregon

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the well wishes. I know it's tough for some of you to give it and it rocks you did it anyway!
:suds:

This blows even winning the national championship away. No bigger title in US sports.

The fans were ridiculous. Could actually hear them when Denver's offense was on the field.

You should see the party going on here. Thousands out in the street and pretty much no major issues. Couple of frats burned some couches at UW in the middle of the street and some other minor stuff. Just the 12's out dancing and partying.

As a Dawg I just couldn't be happier for Kearse. What a fucking stud he is turning into. Local boy from Lakes HS stays home to go to UW and ends up on his childhood favorite pro team at home, then scores in the SB. Just crazy happy for him.

Wednesday is going to rock! It's the day before my b-day, the city is having a parade for the team that will draw massive amounts of people, and it's LOI day. Just going to be an outstanding day.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It feels weird to have the Super Bowl Champions in my back yard. It finally happened.

Well slap yourself cause its real and the was a serious real beating that defense put on Manning last night!
God a whole offseason listening to 12's bragging, :L frickn football gods......

Congrads boys, don't party to hard, and remember the bullseye is square on your Hawks now....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1779984_585850211498164_1841162706_n.jpg

tumblr_m4bxjnA8Ey1ql4nnfo2_250_medium.gif

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it when West Coast teams pull this off. Way to go Seahawks! Now, if somehow, the football gods can find it in their hearts to bless the Chargers with some awesome draft picks (O line beast please!), my day would be made.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid is a class act, give him his long term contract and let me be the face of the franchise for the nect decade....

With incentives met, he's making about 700-800k per year right now, but that pales in comparison to his endorsement deals that were flooding in this year. He's already making millions from that.

I'm sure he'll get a nice deal when the time is right, but in the meantime, he and his fam aren't starving. Living well.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 Seahawks

Doug Baldwin Stanford
Derrick Coleman UCLA
Marshawn Lynch Cal
Brandon Mebane Cal
Mike Morgan USC
Richard Sherman Stanford
Malcolm Smith USC
Walter Thurman Oregon
Max Unger Oregon

11. That is higher than average I would imagine for a 53 man roster.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the well wishes. I know it's tough for some of you to give it and it rocks you did it anyway!

This blows even winning the national championship away. No bigger title in US sports.

The fans were ridiculous. Could actually hear them when Denver's offense was on the field.

You should see the party going on here. Thousands out in the street and pretty much no major issues. Couple of frats burned some couches at UW in the middle of the street and some other minor stuff. Just the 12's out dancing and partying.

As a Dawg I just couldn't be happier for Kearse. What a fucking stud he is turning into. Local boy from Lakes HS stays home to go to UW and ends up on his childhood favorite pro team at home, then scores in the SB. Just crazy happy for him.

Wednesday is going to rock! It's the day before my b-day, the city is having a parade for the team that will draw massive amounts of people, and it's LOI day. Just going to be an outstanding day.

1st time I ever heard that at a SB.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 Seahawks

Doug Baldwin Stanford
Derrick Coleman UCLA
Marshawn Lynch Cal
Brandon Mebane Cal
Mike Morgan USC
Richard Sherman Stanford
Malcolm Smith USC
Walter Thurman Oregon
Max Unger Oregon

11. That is higher than average I would imagine for a 53 man roster.

When Pete Carroll was re-making the roster, he didn't necessarily look for the known/obvious guys. He was more interested in guys that he competed against or with that he felt would fill a specific need. He figured he knew what type of competitor they were and what they would bring.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note. Max Unger's beard is awesome.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With incentives met, he's making about 700-800k per year right now, but that pales in comparison to his endorsement deals that were flooding in this year. He's already making millions from that.

I'm sure he'll get a nice deal when the time is right, but in the meantime, he and his fam aren't starving. Living well.

It's time to pay the man boss! You got your franchise QB for the next 10 yrs, he manages the game so perfect, and by god he's in the community ever open chance he's got, lock him up now and get to work on that secondary, (those guys are worse then wide outs now a days wanting to be paid) that's were the money is gonna be demanded.....

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That catch and run was ridiculously awesome.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW just landed it's 3rd 4* recruit and still has Baker out there holding off until Wednesday to announce where he is going to go. This time it was 4 star OL Kaleb McGary. With this class filling up with some fairly high quality talent is it enough to help persuade Baker to jump on the bandwagon? Will he go to his buddy at UCLA? Well he surprise all and take USC? Who knows.

UW won't finish with the highest ranked class, fact is they might finish around 6th or 7th best in the conf, but throwing a class together in a little over a month is no small task and it's a hell of a finish.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, those that came forward are still insisting that everything they said was the truth, but it was dismissed anyway. Obviously they didn't find the smoking gun. Tosh has said he is interested in clearing his name and moving forward with his career. Is he too toxic to end up back in the Pac again? Will he find a job of any kind this season?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some were speculating he could return to Cal since they need a lot of help with recruiting, especially on the D side of the ball. Their fans might not like it, but Cal's culture right now is "For the love of god, some W's and better recruiting....." so they may welcome him back with open arms.

Maybe he ends up back with Sark at USC, but given how jumpy that fanbase is with not wanting any kind of NCAA attention on their program, expect him Tosh to find work pretty easy with one of the lower PAC teams who need recruiting help.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that is good news, since the coach is no longer employed by UW and that the staff had no knowledge of this alleged transaction ( I still call BS ) but good for the Dawgs since there is no punishment being handed down on the program, now we can focus on the real task at hand, beating the Pac North into submission...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is good news, since the coach is no longer employed by UW and that the staff had no knowledge of this alleged transaction ( I still call BS ) but good for the Dawgs since there is no punishment being handed down on the program, now we can focus on the real task at hand, beating the Pac North into submission...

The NCAA is finally making sound decisions. It came at the expense of USC. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.