• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fence does need to go up around Colorado for sure. Utah has been good at tapping a lot of their local talent.

And as for Baker, I'm not going to start popping champagne bottles on that one yet. He still is going to visit UCLA next week and Mora wants him bad. I won't be shocked in the least if he picks UCLA.

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think UCLA's class is pretty set. Maybe they get Young from Louisiana, but I see them as a distant 2nd or 3rd for everyone else considering them.

Baker, Dupre, Evans etc.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF234 said:
Surprised I never got banned for trolling Mamba a while back
I can't ever see trolling Mamba the duck fan resulting in a ban. Dude has as think of skin as you will see and doesn't tend to take any of it too seriously. I've tried to rustle his jimmies many times and can't say he has ever overreacted to any of it. Now Mamba the mod might be a different story, but if you watch that line I'm fairly sure you can say anything to him and won't get banned.

Wallace, I wasn't talking about you trying to rustle my jimmies. I was saying you have been in time out a few times for doing that to others. I'm not one to hold a grudge as it is, but I already told you I'd still be standing up for you when you do it again (notice I didn't say if you do it again lol). But then I stood up for OcD too and if there was ever someone I would not stand up for just because it would have had to have been him right? So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I defend everyone's right to speak their mind. Besides losing you would remove a lot of the spice and flavor of this thread. You can be down right funny at times even if we don't always understand what the fuck you are trying to say.

Regent, You don't have to worry about me and the fairy princess board again. Seems I've joined the ranks of those that have no access to it anymore. And why? Because they didn't want to hear that Bowman had torn up a sign last year a few feet away from where that fan dumped some popcorn and I questioned if he deserved it accordingly. If you don't want fans throwing things at you then you might not want to be taunting or attacking those fans first. Seems logical to me, and yet they tried to ban me for saying so. Of course I'm advising everyone else not a SF fan to just stay off that board now. There is nothing that resembles fairness or decency on that board and they aren't worth the headache.

As for having friends in high (and low) places, believe me I know it. And they know I've always got their backs as well.

Baker? I still think he is likely to go to UCLA. This nonsense about him not going to Oregon because of his mom's health doesn't seem right. He basically wanted out of his verbal there because they were planning on using him on offense and he really wants to be on defense. It mostly came down to what he wants out of his 4-5 years and what kind of playing time he sees himself getting. UW is in the hunt for sure, but his ties to UCLA and Jack are well known and that's a hard program to pass up on. I won't pay really too much attention to him until LOI day no matter what he says in the days following his UCLA visit.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz at first I would not hesitate to say you were worthless debris floating over from cbs. But I've grown to respect you because of your actions over the last couple of months.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fence does need to go up around Colorado for sure. Utah has been good at tapping a lot of their local talent.

And as for Baker, I'm not going to start popping champagne bottles on that one yet. He still is going to visit UCLA next week and Mora wants him bad. I won't be shocked in the least if he picks UCLA.

Utah, Washington, California, that state is getting tapped by everyone. Plus I think I read somewhere that they were trying to get funds to upgrade the stadium and offices.....

As for Baker, we have been down this road before, I still have in the back of my head this is Mora's doing and get....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz at first I would not hesitate to say you were worthless debris floating over from cbs. But I've grown to respect you because of your actions over the last couple of months.

And I would say you have been much easier to have a discussion with since your timeout. If you want to taunt on my team that's fine, I'll always give it back. But if you feel like having an honest discussion about football I've always been approachable. I'm glad we have found some common ground.

:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I would say you have been much easier to have a discussion with since your timeout. If you want to taunt on my team that's fine, I'll always give it back. But if you feel like having an honest discussion about football I've always been approachable. I'm glad we have found some common ground.

This Hallmark moment brought to you by Astro glide lube!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Hallmark moment brought to you by Astro glide lube!

You have more in common with him than I do. You both love Chip Kelly. Sorry if I'm cutting in on your turf. :whistle:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four-star quarterback K.J. Carta-Samuels commits to UW

[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]426104622160171008[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Being reported that he contacted Budda Baker and is trying to convince him to join UW.

Coach Pete starting to make some moves... Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have more in common with him than I do. You both love Chip Kelly. Sorry if I'm cutting in on your turf. :whistle:

Don't you be bashing on our "Chipper".....

That's right I've come out of the closet and have me a man crush on the crazy bastard!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four-star quarterback K.J. Carta-Samuels commits to UW

Being reported that he contacted Budda Baker and is trying to convince him to join UW.

Coach Pete starting to make some moves... Stay tuned.

And that quickly kills the whole "Will Petersen and his staff be able to land 4+ star PAC level talent?" that was thrown out by the press when the hire happened. Well that's all she wrote on that question. Boom.

Go Dawgs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore!!:lol:

Names please. What's going on. Thought USC was hitting the limit on scholy cap this year. Or does Sark plan to pull some tSEC oversigning shenanigans with this class.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names please. What's going on. Thought USC was hitting the limit on scholy cap this year. Or does Sark plan to pull some tSEC oversigning shenanigans with this class.

Wouldn't be the first time USC offered a scholy and then pulled it from someone to land someone else. I mean doesn't that sound like something they'd do?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that quickly kills the whole "Will Petersen and his staff be able to land 4+ star PAC level talent?" that was thrown out by the press when the hire happened. Well that's all she wrote on that question. Boom.

Go Dawgs!!!

I was just about to post this after I read that. I'm not big on the whole recruiting process for reasons mentioned in the past, but I am excited to see UW land someone who is regarded as top talent nonetheless.

I can't ever see trolling Mamba the duck fan resulting in a ban. Dude has as think of skin as you will see and doesn't tend to take any of it too seriously. I've tried to rustle his jimmies many times and can't say he has ever overreacted to any of it. Now Mamba the mod might be a different story, but if you watch that line I'm fairly sure you can say anything to him and won't get banned.

If you saw the thread you'd know why I say that. Him and I are cool now though. :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be the first time USC offered a scholy and then pulled it from someone to land someone else. I mean doesn't that sound like something they'd do?

That happens about every year there. Sark had 5 of them enroll early, but there are 3 commits that could be voted off the island easily if 4-5 stars guys are in the works.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter-Samuels talks about Pledge
This kid is FIRED up to be a husky. No chance he flips before LOI day. This is his team and his class now and he is letting everyone know it. Petersen stole a big time QB that some are comparing to Luck from an SEC team that his own brother played for. I can't fucking wait to see what this guy does next. Holy shit I'm hyped up.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what the silent assassin will do when he's got full year to put together a class at UW. The game is afoot. Just ask Leach, Riley, and MacIntrye.

He's already getting started as 2015 QB Brett Rypien (Spokane, WA) is already set to visit UW in Feb. Already ranked in national top 20 of H.S. QBs. He smashed the Wash state single game passing record with 613 yds as junior. His uncle is Mark Rypien, the old Redskins QB who was the MVP of the 92 Super Bowl.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Dawgs!!!

Who was saying that ???:wtf2:

Updated ranking from Scouts. Com ( I know don't mean nothing until the ink is dry -mamba's line)

#13 ASU @ 24 commits
#16 Arizona @ 28 commits
#18 UCLA @ 17 commits
#24 Stanford @ 17 commits
#25 Oregon @ 16 commits
#26 USC @ 15 commits
#50 Cal @ 16 commits
#52 UW @16 commits
#53 WSU @ 20 commits
#58 Utah @ 22 commits
#67 Colorado @ 20 commits

Got some moving up and down going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.