• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's a pac12 thing? :noidea: I guess this is my first notch on the bed post. I'm not sure I can catch up to some of you. Might be a tall order to lead that list.

were tied smart pants, I only have one thank you very much! I's learned my lesson....:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were tied smart pants, I only have one thank you very much! I's learned my lesson....:suds:

If we go by actual number of hours I'm waaaaaay in last place. :whistle: Just sayin'.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said was I had thought you understood the game of football better and I'd remember that in the future. Didn't know that was treating you like a dirt clod.

As for my brief vacation, I did say I've supported you on every one of your timeouts right? And I did so even when you had been recently beating up on UW. I stand on principle. I'm sure I'll stand up for you again at some point as death, taxes, and wallace russling jimmies are all certain to happen.

At least I know now who has my back. :whistle:
Amazing!

:omg: The wussification of the hoop just continues.

I'm certainly glad this thread isn't tarnished by such pissy reactions.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I may have to start actively insulting someone so I can get on the timeout list.....hmmmmmm who is going to be my huckleberry.......naw I am not that guy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I may have to start actively insulting someone so I can get on the timeout list.....hmmmmmm who is going to be my huckleberry.......naw I am not that guy.

Pretty easy. Just go say hello on the SF board and see how fast your screen goes dark. Not a magic formula.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of the bottom 6 the only one that will move up is UW and Cal.

Agree for the most part. Colorado has 20, Oregon St. 22, Utah 21, and WSU 19. Their classes are nearing completion size wise and won't be much movement upward, but at risk for downward if any more of their better recruits flip to the higher ranked PAC schools. Cal and UW will move up the most. Expect strong finishes by both. Oregon will make a jump by LOI as well. UCLA and Stanford have room to add a few more as well.

Utah needs to improve it's California pipeline. Colorado needs to recruit better period. That is not impressive with MacIntyre's first full year to build a class.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya Reg. I am waiting to see who the 2 are that OD mentioned.

Hoping like heck one is JuJu but I doubt it.

Maybe that Texas decommitt DL is one of them. We will need some beef up front as Oregon loses Hart Kiliikipi, and Heimuli

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Budda Baker talks decommitment, UW visit | High School Sports Blog | Seattle Times

Damn near spit out my water when I read the last line...

I also thought I don’t think I could live in Eugene for four years.

No one knows where he is going, but I doubt we find out until February. He has a visit to UCLA this coming weekend and there are still those saying he is considering Sark's new USC although I haven't seen a word on that from any of the major recruiting sites. I think it comes down to how comfortable he was with UW's new staff and their vision of the team and how UCLA plans on using him.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Budda Baker talks decommitment, UW visit | High School Sports Blog | Seattle Times

Damn near spit out my water when I read the last line...

No one knows where he is going, but I doubt we find out until February. He has a visit to UCLA this coming weekend and there are still those saying he is considering Sark's new USC although I haven't seen a word on that from any of the major recruiting sites. I think it comes down to how comfortable he was with UW's new staff and their vision of the team and how UCLA plans on using him.

Had a mouthful of noodles when I read that and nearly spit them out laughing.

Happy to see you back from your short exodus Wizard. I did my best to use my considerable influence to bring you back from the dead, just ask Mamba. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a mouthful of noodles when I read that and nearly spit them out laughing.

Happy to see you back from your short exodus Wizard. I did my best to use my considerable influence to bring you back from the dead, just ask Mamba. :lol:

What would we do without Mamba? Seems our boards members have a penchant for finding their way into timeouts. So I too join the ranks of those with a tarnished record that now has a verboten section of the site.

C'est la vie
:noidea:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with the Eugene thing, I think this also has a lot to do with it.

Baker said he wanted to play defense. He's saying Oregon wanted him mainly on offense. UW coaches have told him they plan to develop him primarily as a free saftey w/ offensive packages and potential kick return scenarios.

It's also been reported his mother has some health issues and he may of decided it was best going forward to be closer to home.

You can't fault him for that. My parents are both starting to have some things going on, and I've got some big decisions on the horizon I can't ignore as I'm the exec for both their estates, which would include moving back to Hawaii to be able to be there for them more than trips out there once or twice a year.

It's hard to provide the level of support they will require from Seattle. I would miss the PACNW a lot with the sports I follow and friends I have, but Hawaii isn't a bad place to retire.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya Reg. I am waiting to see who the 2 are that OD mentioned.

Hoping like heck one is JuJu but I doubt it.

Maybe that Texas decommitt DL is one of them. We will need some beef up front as Oregon loses Hart Kiliikipi, and Heimuli

I think Mattrell McGraw is one of them he's thinking about. He's already considered a heavy lean to Ducks, but UCLA and Tex A&M are also still pushing hard.

Also heard Oregon isn't in the running for CB Adoree Jackson anymore, so that one can be potentially crossed off the list of targets.

But we are neck deep in flip season so watch out. All the PAC coach crews are out in force right now doing visits and working potential flips.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would we do without Mamba? Seems our boards members have a penchant for finding their way into timeouts. So I too join the ranks of those with a tarnished record that now has a verboten section of the site.

C'est la vie
:noidea:

Welcome to the crew.

I think I was banned for a day or so until I sent an email or something and got it reversed for a ban from the 49ers board.

Nothing beats getting the perma ban on CBS after having posted there for like 5 years simply for making a few 49ers fans cry.

Surprised I never got banned for trolling Mamba a while back, or when I trolled the fuck out of that whale and got her to post a picture with my name on it, :lol: good times.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said was I had thought you understood the game of football better and I'd remember that in the future. Didn't know that was treating you like a dirt clod.

As for my brief vacation, I did say I've supported you on every one of your timeouts right? And I did so even when you had been recently beating up on UW. I stand on principle. I'm sure I'll stand up for you again at some point as death, taxes, and wallace russling jimmies are all certain to happen.

Pretty easy. Just go say hello on the SF board and see how fast your screen goes dark. Not a magic formula.

Word to the wise. Stay away from the fairy princess castle aka 9ers board. Interfering with that circle jerk gets you reported to the mods in a sec. Unless the dedicated team boards create a smack talk thread, it's best not to post in them. SportsHoopla policy is pretty clear on this. I've learned to appreciate it since it keeps the trash talking to the general boards and I like that. Team boards are a nice refuge, but the 9ers just take it to extremes. I rarely even check out what's being posted there because it's soo repetitive and circle jerkish.

Seahawks got the W. All thats left for their fans is crying about refs and claiming moral victories. Let them stew in that for the next 6 months in fairy princess land.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word to the wise. Stay away from the fairy princess castle aka 9ers board. Interfering with that circle jerk gets you reported to the mods in a sec. Unless the dedicated team boards create a smack talk thread, it's best not to post in them. SportsHoopla policy is pretty clear on this. I've learned to appreciate it since it keeps the trash talking to the general boards and I like that. Team boards are a nice refuge, but the 9ers just take it to extremes. I rarely even check out what's being posted there because it's soo repetitive and circle jerkish.

Seahawks got the W. All thats left for their fans is crying about refs and claiming moral victories. Let them stew in that for the next 6 months in fairy princess land.

it is sad. very thin skin over there.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for my brief vacation,ht? And I diI did say I've supported you on every one of your timeouts rigd so even when you had been recently beating up on UW. I stand on principle. I'm sure I'll stand up for you again at some point as death, taxes, and wallace russling jimmies are all certain to happen.

I believe I have a excellent understanding of the game football Whiz whether you think so or not. I also understand when I'm watching a game that's a crappy officiated game too and don't mind pointing it out as it happens. IF Seattle had been getting some of those obviously piss poor calls I would has sided with them too.

Let's hope the SB officials are for real this time and ya won't hear a peep outta me again on that issue.

BTW... IF you know who I am, you would know I'm an NFC guy. After several days of "stewing" over the matchups and capping the teams, Seattle and their run game should rollup the Bronco's undersized D Line and LBs in my mind. With that said, Wilson's pass game and runs should open up nicely for him.

I have answered my own Q of: "Can Seattle score points all on their own w/o the officials help?"

A: YES!

I always loved a "dog" and Seattle fits the bill well as an underdog. Their ML game play has the most "value" on the gaming board to date.

As for your 2nd point of me trying to "russling jimmies"...I ONLY DO THAT when I feel there is an "injustice" that needs my attention. I don't seek out certain people and target them personally. No need to feel threatened on your end sir. ALWAYS enjoy reading your muses.

BTW...

Still working those 9er fans on their board, didn't see what he said was that bad tho.

I believe this statement I said shows I didn't think your brief ban was "earned". I have walked the edge of most chat boards that I have joined and will continue to do so. I used to be alot worse with my muses in the past than I am now.

Good to c you posting again Whiz...you have friends in HIGH places and still one down here in a low spot too.:whistle:

Enjoy the ride and GO HAWKZ!...:yahoo::laugh3:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado needs to recruit better period. That is not impressive with MacIntyre's first full year to build a class.

I bet its one of the hardest sells in NCAA football right now. They haven't had the best decade, I don't think there program gets major boosters or funding. We talk about the "fence approach" and how that approach has changed, well this is one program that needs to put it back in play, they got good ball players leaving year in and year out to other programs....

Status
Not open for further replies.