• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that reinforces that this isn't the ideal medium for hashing out politics. If it takes years and years to reach only a few people it doesn't seem worth the effort.

It's not.

Politics on this forum is way worse too.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not.

Politics on this forum is way worse too.

I've only browsed a couple of politics related threads on this site. I saw enough to know I'd be labeled by both major factions and treated as though they all knew everything about me based on little to no information and decided it wasn't worth it. As bad as it is to be labeled a conservative or a liberal being an independent means I'd face the ire of both and that isn't a fight I feel like taking up.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, enough already. Get off my sack bro.

I don't know why you feel the need to follow me across every board tonight to try and personally attack me on the outcome of the NFCCG, but there is really no need for it. You didn't even have a dog in that hunt and yet are trying your best to shit on my parade and it just isn't going to happen. There was no blown calls that forced Kaepernick to throw into Shermans side and under throw it to end the game.

For you to keep on banging that drum when even most of the REAL SF fans are saying it was on Kaepernick is totally embarrassing for you. Why you feel the need to keep shitting where you eat is beyond me, but if you keep this up don't expect me to stand up for you anymore when you end up in another timeout. I've been in your corner every damned time it has happened before, but you are wearing that trust a bit thin right now.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace's rants were some of the most hilarious of the night in the NFC champ game thread. He was truly gunning to be "that guy" when everyone was telling him "don't do it bro. Don't be that guy".

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen lands a pair of flips from Beavs and Cougs today. And now Kammy Delp's decommitted from ASU and setup a vist with UW.

Lots more work to do but Petersen and the coaches are gettin busy!

UCLA landed their #1 QB target with Aaron Sharp flipping from Kansas St today.

Many PAC schools are putting together impressive classes this year. Lots more scholarship slots to go before LOI, so expect significant moves up especially by the Washington and couple more of the bottom 6 of those listed but as national standings go right now, it's about:

16 Stanford
18 UCLA
20 USC
21 Oregon
22 ASU
26 Zona
51 Utah
52 WSU
57 Cal
64 OSU
69 Colorado
72 Washington

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace's rants were some of the most hilarious of the night in the NFC champ game thread. He was truly gunning to be "that guy" when everyone was telling him "don't do it bro. Don't be that guy".

Yeah, his rants were funny, but damn he was fucking stalking all of us like crazy. We told him there were bad calls but he wouldn't let it go. I'm not sure how you can call a game being 'jobbed' by the refs when the one play he talks about was early 3rd quarter? (I believe) and their team had the ball THREE TIMES in the 4th quarter and TURNED IT OVER EVERY TIME. When your QB gives up 3 turnovers in the final quarter of the championship game how on gods green earth can you blame the refs? :wtf: I'm sure he was just fucking tossed again as usual. Wonder how long it took him to recover this time. :L

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen lands a pair of flips from Beavs and Cougs today. And now Kammy Delp's decommitted from ASU and setup a vist with UW.

Lots more work to do but Petersen and the coaches are gettin busy!

UCLA landed their #1 QB target with Aaron Sharp flipping from Kansas St today.

Many PAC schools are putting together impressive classes this year. Lots more scholarship slots to go before LOI, so expect significant moves up especially by the Washington and couple more of the bottom 6 of those listed but as national standings go right now, it's about:

16 Stanford
18 UCLA
20 USC
21 Oregon
22 ASU
26 Zona
51 Utah
52 WSU
57 Cal
64 OSU
69 Colorado
72 Washington

Out of the bottom 6 the only one that will move up is UW and Cal.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack Del Rio son has left Alabama and will play QB for the Oregon St Beavers.....

Saw this ^...Why wouldn't a pure pocket passer, who was #2 in his State want to play for Riley...the offense suits the kid well, a hellava a lot better than Kiffin's O would.

Wallace, enough already. Get off my sack bro.

I don't know why you feel the need to follow me across every board tonight to try and personally attack me on the outcome of the NFCCG, but there is really no need for it. You didn't even have a dog in that hunt and yet are trying your best to shit on my parade and it just isn't going to happen. There was no blown calls that forced Kaepernick to throw into Shermans side and under throw it to end the game.

For you to keep on banging that drum when even most of the REAL SF fans are saying it was on Kaepernick is totally embarrassing for you. Why you feel the need to keep shitting where you eat is beyond me, but if you keep this up don't expect me to stand up for you anymore when you end up in another timeout. I've been in your corner every damned time it has happened before, but you are wearing that trust a bit thin right now.

Hard to miss squashing your sack Whiz with your screen name plastered all over the board Sunday night. I only started to post a lot AFTER that "non-call" on the kicker penalty, changed the flow of the game you know.

Don't get your panties all up in a tight wad. :laugh3:

Seattle fans are a bit "high strung" aint they?

Out of the bottom 6 the only one that will move up is UW and Cal.

Beavers ONLY GET 2*-3* recruits anywhose, they always finish in the middle of the recruiting track, one site has them @ 52 and another @ 60 something.

The kid I like that hasn't committed yet is this Central Catholic kid...

Ryan Nall
Portland, OR
Rating: | Nat'l Rank: 13

6'3"...230 lbs of HS stud in my book. Projected 3* FB/LB

Hope Riley lands him.

BTW...I woke up and went to work Monday morning @ 5 a.m.:scratch::suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, you must have lost some serious cash on that game because you aren't normally a chucklehead when it comes to the outcome of games. There is no reasonable person that can conclude that SF lost because the refs didn't give SF a first down somewhere in the 3rd quarter when they had 3 chances in the 4th to go score and blew every one of them. Not one reasonable person alive could argue what you are arguing. Says a lot when even their own fans aren't saying it outside of a couple of bitter and butt hurt folks.

As for chasing me around because I was posting a lot, what was in those posts? I wasn't dumping on their fans. In fact I made a thread titled 'you probably deserved it more 49'er fans'. Not because of the refs, but because of how poorly the Seahawks played down the stretch. You followed me around to every board trying to shit in my cornflakes over some crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy stupidity and I choose to ignore you because it wasn't worth responding to.

You seriously dropped a few pegs in my book over that. Thought you had a better grasp of the game, but I'll take note for the future.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, you must have lost some serious cash on that game because you aren't normally a chucklehead when it comes to the outcome of games. There is no reasonable person that can conclude that SF lost because the refs didn't give SF a first down somewhere in the 3rd quarter when they had 3 chances in the 4th to go score and blew every one of them. Not one reasonable person alive could argue what you are arguing. Says a lot when even their own fans aren't saying it outside of a couple of bitter and butt hurt folks.

As for chasing me around because I was posting a lot, what was in those posts? I wasn't dumping on their fans. In fact I made a thread titled 'you probably deserved it more 49'er fans'. Not because of the refs, but because of how poorly the Seahawks played down the stretch. You followed me around to every board trying to shit in my cornflakes over some crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy stupidity and I choose to ignore you because it wasn't worth responding to.

You seriously dropped a few pegs in my book over that. Thought you had a better grasp of the game, but I'll take note for the future.

Get over yourself Whiz, your spinning your wheels here. I lost 25 vCash (ALL IN) units on that game...LOLZ...just want to see "cleanly called" ballgames @ this point of the season. Is that to much to ask? THAT game was far from being called clean. Your team won, congrats...now move on and eat your tainted corn flakes or whatever.

I'm not looking for your daily approval.:doh:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what in the heck happened to Wiz....?

He is inactive??? what the heck?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just read about the kid that decommitted from the Beavers and wants to stay home and go the Washington...

Damn, but I don't blame him either, Coach Pete musta been lookin @ what Riley was doing and gave the kid a scholy to decommit.

So goes the recruiting game I spose.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting websites give points for every recruit based on * rating.

Based on Scout

# of players/ avg * rating / points

ASU 25 players / 3.16 / 3036

Zona 28 players / 3.04 / 2779

USC 17 payers / 3.53 / 2663

UCLA 16 players / 3.56 / 2554

Oregon 17 players / 3.41 / 2540

Stanford 17 players / 3.35 / 2383

WSU 21 players / 2.71 / 1353

Cal / 14 players / 2.86 / 1251

Utah 21 players / 2.67 / 1246

OSU 21 players / 2.57 / 1200

Colorado 21 players / 2.38 / 951

Washington 10 players / 2.60 / 826
Quality over Quantity :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's the real life dude. He's on KLAC 570 and is kind of the "unofficial mascot" of L.A. sports. Most, especially the players, love the guy because he's hilarious, but no one really takes him seriously.
They love him because of shit like this and what it actually means...

Be faithful in truth
Betray not the given trust
Don't leave one behind.

In other words, he's an L.A. loyal, haiku speaking hippie. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still working those 9er fans on their board, didn't see what he said was that bad tho. He treats me like a dirt clod and gets a 3 day vaca from a 9er mod....

haaha....:whistle:
All I said was I had thought you understood the game of football better and I'd remember that in the future. Didn't know that was treating you like a dirt clod.

As for my brief vacation, I did say I've supported you on every one of your timeouts right? And I did so even when you had been recently beating up on UW. I stand on principle. I'm sure I'll stand up for you again at some point as death, taxes, and wallace russling jimmies are all certain to happen.

At least I know now who has my back. :whistle:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol maybe we should have a running score board for "vacation time" since some of us have gotten it here and there.....:suds:

Maybe it's a pac12 thing? :noidea: I guess this is my first notch on the bed post. I'm not sure I can catch up to some of you. Might be a tall order to lead that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.