• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there is a majority in play. Good enough for me.

Sorry Oly

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Stanford is now looking for a new DC. That, combined with some of their graduation and it will be interesting to see how much of a step back they take this coming year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Maybe half of the posters here that are hawk fans are husky fans? Maybe half. Quite a few cougs and a lot of people from other schools, but there are a LOT of pro football fans that couldn't give a shit less about college football. Not all who like one like the other.

It is odd having a duck root for a common team, but even that is great. All are welcome aboard.

Leave Mamba to his hate. All the poor guy has this time of year.

Well I have lived in Washinton for over 10 years. 11 football seasons so they grew on me since I didnt have an NFL team when I got here. still mre of a casual fan on that side though. I have the games on but dont cry if I miss them.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is de committing from Oregon, Regent has a post on UW recruit thread and Dawgman has an article, very interesting....

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ I think that is the last time I take a trip over to the political board.

The ignorance of some of the people over there is just completely astounding. People say things that make sense to them, but there is no statistical evidence to back up. Plus, I feel like if I pointed out that they were wrong, it would do no good, they would still rationalize their opinion somehow. It just demonstrates the fundamental lack of education a lot of people have.

If I'm ever elected president, I'm going to make it mandatory that people take economics classes. If you're going to have any rational discussion about the state of our country you at least have to be able to comprehend the difference between discretionary spending and mandatory spending and hopefully have some sort of idea of how they relate to each other. Some people have these ideas in their head that there is absolutely no evidence for. I'm not going to get specific simply because someone on here may agree with those ideals and I'm really too tired to write a 1,000 word post on U.S. economic development over the past 20 years, I did enough of that in my undergrad.

End of rant. Hope everyone had a good Thursday.

Go Huskies/Seahawks/Mariners

Nearly half of all people have a below average intelligence.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's 2014 recruiting class took a hit Friday when four-star Bellevue athlete Budda Baker – widely tabbed as the best 2014 recruit in the Northwest – de-committed from Mark Helfrich and the Ducks.

It was a bit of a shocker as Baker seemed solid to the Ducks as recent as a week ago. He confirmed via text he is no longer considering Oregon and is looking at UCLA and Washington.

The 4-star will visit Washington this weekend he confirmed. He will also visit UCLA before signing day.
He declined to go into great detail but had this message to send.

"It had nothing to do with the fans at Oregon. The are the biggest fans and tell them thank you. This is just something I decided I had to do. I'm only considering UCLA and Washington now."

mind_blown.gif

Like a Boss!!! If the flip is in, here comes the first of many salvos from Petersen on the Quackers! Boom.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Washington. Hopefully it is step 1 in getting your program back to relevance and more importantly for my own selfish needs a more competitive rivalry.

Must have been told he wont be playing offense for the high flying Ducks of Oregon.

I can see why with our FLA 4 star RB speed burner and 5 star Grinch Mode Royce Freeman RB coming in.

It is a step in the right direction to keep a guy in your own back yard at home for sure.

Congrats. I will drink a cold one for you!

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rather see him go to UW than UCLA anyhow.

UCLA is starting to resemble 00s USC recruiting levels.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo there little camper, you mean your gonna mandate for younger folks in college and soon to be college students correct? Cause some folks have already gone down that path and yes some of us had to take it twice cause ball, booze, and broads...:whistle:

The cornerstones of any quality education!!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Baker's tie to Jack and the experience he had at UCLA's visit already, I wouldn't be so fast to put UW back on top. Jack hates UW, Baker likes Jack.

I'm sure academics and play time are important, but Mora has a way of sealing those deals.

What I don't know is how UCLA's facilities compare to UW's. We know he said he was in love with Oregon's (and who wouldn't be) so they obviously matter to him.

Still, interesting that he decommits without knowing where else he wants to go.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Baker's tie to Jack and the experience he had at UCLA's visit already, I wouldn't be so fast to put UW back on top. Jack hates UW, Baker likes Jack.

I'm sure academics and play time are important, but Mora has a way of sealing those deals.

What I don't know is how UCLA's facilities compare to UW's. We know he said he was in love with Oregon's (and who wouldn't be) so they obviously matter to him.

Still, interesting that he decommits without knowing where else he wants to go.

Someone at Oregon is rustlin jimmies.

4 star and #5 CB out of Texas Arrion Springs has gone to a "soft verbal"

His other choice is Miami...:noidea: :wtf2:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazers gonna beat the Spurs in SA.

up 5 at half and controlling the game.

:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone at Oregon is rustlin jimmies.

4 star and #5 CB out of Texas Arrion Springs has gone to a "soft verbal"

His other choice is Miami...:noidea: :wtf2:

:scratch:

What the hell is going on down there???
They don't have issues like this, they never have kids flip.....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

What the hell is going on down there???
They don't have issues like this, they never have kids flip.....

ya, they do. There is a certain culture here. Not bragging as it isnt for everyone but it has made Oregon competitive.

It is referred to as the Oregon Duck way.

Win the Day... ----> Not for everyone. It entails more than just those three words.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or if you are Reg who insists the Ducks pay their players this must mean Fuskies and UCLA are offering moar.

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.