• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whore?

tumblr_static_captainn.gif

Yahh, hipster was a potential low blow.... :suds:

I would much rather be labeled a man whore than a hipster

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being called a man whore is a compliment. Well, assuming you're not married.

lmfao. I almost referred to you when I posted man whore.... Thought I would refrain.

True statement is true however.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to get roped into a pissing match over whose state is better.

Washington is awesome. There you go. In many aspects It is cooler and better than Oregon...

However I love where I live as it provides me with what I need in life and also with the hobbies that I enjoy.

:suds:

And you know I have visited the Oregon coast many times myself. Think I've made it clear over the years the only thing I hate down there are the cops and all of their speed traps and not being able to pump my own gas. Oh, and no booze while gambling. That's kind of odd too. Still, the Oregon coast is miles better than Washington's. Inland? We won't go there.

Oregon is good for a vacation, but I'd go insane living there.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and this is where I had lunch today. Had to hit my north end property again.

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 31

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BCS Era is over

Here is how the Oregon Ducks faired against its PAC competition in the BCS era

Washington State 13-3
Arizona State 12-3
Washington 12-3
Arizona 12-4
Stanford 10-4
UCLA 10-4
Cal Berkeley 10-4
Oregon State 10-6
Southern California 8-5
Colorado 3-0
Utah 1-0

Cumulative PAC record for BCS Era... 101-36

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how the Oregon Ducks faired against its PAC competition in the BCS era

Washington State 13-3
Arizona State 12-3
Washington 12-3
Arizona 12-4
Stanford 10-4
UCLA 10-4
Cal Berkeley 10-4
Oregon State 10-6
Southern California 8-5
Colorado 3-0
Utah 1-0

Cumulative PAC record for BCS Era... 101-36

And 1 Rose Bowl win to go with 0 national titles. I don't think they give you a trophy for having a 101-36 record.

BTW, UW has as many Rose Bowl wins as Oregon over the BCS era and we won't compare the full history as that might depress you.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt depress me one bit.

The year you won your RB there was a 3 way tie for the PAC. Great year.

Then poor poor Joey whose only goal while at Oregon was to play in the RB. SR year, NATTY was in Pasadena.

A. The screw job of taking Nebraska over Oregon that is widely known amongst PAC fans.

B. The NATTY sight didnt have 2 BCS games there like now. So we as fans got to go to the Fiesta and curb stomp Colorado, the team that beat Nebraska who played in the NATTY.

Water under the bridge. Wouldnt change any of the BCS era if I could. Liked how it turned out just fine..... Especially considering where the program was and had been for decades upon entering the BCS.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ I think that is the last time I take a trip over to the political board.

The ignorance of some of the people over there is just completely astounding. People say things that make sense to them, but there is no statistical evidence to back up. Plus, I feel like if I pointed out that they were wrong, it would do no good, they would still rationalize their opinion somehow. It just demonstrates the fundamental lack of education a lot of people have.

If I'm ever elected president, I'm going to make it mandatory that people take economics classes. If you're going to have any rational discussion about the state of our country you at least have to be able to comprehend the difference between discretionary spending and mandatory spending and hopefully have some sort of idea of how they relate to each other. Some people have these ideas in their head that there is absolutely no evidence for. I'm not going to get specific simply because someone on here may agree with those ideals and I'm really too tired to write a 1,000 word post on U.S. economic development over the past 20 years, I did enough of that in my undergrad.

End of rant. Hope everyone had a good Thursday.

Go Huskies/Seahawks/Mariners

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Walter footballs lastest mock has the Seahawks taking a pair of PAC players in rounds 1-4.

32: Zack Martin, G/OT, Notre Dame
The Seahawks, who can afford to go with the best player available, have multiple areas of concern on their offensive line, including both guard spots. Imagine how potent Russell Wilson would be with upgraded protection.

(R2) 64: Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado
Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin are both impending free agents, but the Seahawks can do better at receiver anyway.

(R4) 128: Will Sutton, DT, Arizona State
The Seahawks are always looking to bolster their pass rush. Will Sutton would've been considered a steal here a year ago, but he's coming off a down season.

I really wouldn't complain with those picks. Would be some nice gets for the Hawks.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sf234, good plan to stay away from the politics board. I've never posted there and really can't read any of the threads there. Religion and politics are always bad topics to discuss because the passions are far deeper than reasoning for both. If you dare to make a point on any topic you get labeled and painted with some broad brush and judged on it forever more. Politics is the one topic sure to draw out stupid comments, trolling, and flaming threads far more than sports.

Denali, I gave up trying to look ahead to the draft when it comes to the Seahawks as they keep proving every year that they really don't take guys just based on our perceived need. RS and PC go get the best athletes available from their own rankings and fill specific needs off the FA market. No one is going to accurately predict their picks because of it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sf234, good plan to stay away from the politics board. I've never posted there and really can't read any of the threads there. Religion and politics are always bad topics to discuss because the passions are far deeper than reasoning for both. If you dare to make a point on any topic you get labeled and painted with some broad brush and judged on it forever more. Politics is the one topic sure to draw out stupid comments, trolling, and flaming threads far more than sports.

Denali, I gave up trying to look ahead to the draft when it comes to the Seahawks as they keep proving every year that they really don't take guys just based on our perceived need. RS and PC go get the best athletes available from their own rankings and fill specific needs off the FA market. No one is going to accurately predict their picks because of it.

Yahh. Most mocks are pointless, but it's a lot of fun to play with all the possibilities. That being said, we did build a big part of this team through brilliant drafting. Especially finding talent in the later rounds that makes other teams fans rip their hair out on how their GMs passed on players like Sherman and Wilson.

But it's all about coaching as well too. It's why the PAC is on fire right now. The coaching talent in this conf is amazing right now.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm ever elected president, I'm going to make it mandatory that people take economics classes.

Woo there little camper, you mean your gonna mandate for younger folks in college and soon to be college students correct? Cause some folks have already gone down that path and yes some of us had to take it twice cause ball, booze, and broads...:whistle:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I hate the Fuskies that much to root against the Seachix

Sorry Mamba but that is faulty logic. Not all Seahawks fans are Huskies. not all Huskies fans are Seahawks fans.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Mamba but that is faulty logic. Not all Seahawks fans are Huskies. not all Huskies fans are Seahawks fans.

:agree: Maybe half of the posters here that are hawk fans are husky fans? Maybe half. Quite a few cougs and a lot of people from other schools, but there are a LOT of pro football fans that couldn't give a shit less about college football. Not all who like one like the other.

It is odd having a duck root for a common team, but even that is great. All are welcome aboard.

Leave Mamba to his hate. All the poor guy has this time of year.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well there is a majority in play. Good enough for me.

Sorry Oly

Status
Not open for further replies.