• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Mamba has been called worse B names than that.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey its no different than yall rocking Stanford logos.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the time of year I hate. Stanford has lost at least one gung ho commitment (he actively was recruiting other kids with offers on social media) due to being denied admittance. I am happy that the school does not lower standards for players, but at the same time, I really liked this kids enthusiasm for the program.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it won't. Soccer isn't even a sport. It's a recreation.

Besides the soccer boards are over there-----------------> in Europe!!:lol:

I'm soooooo glad someone else said it, (been biting my tongue) yes soccer sucks!

And fella's hockey is for guys that are afraid to tell there dads the truth that there really wanting to be figure skaters.....

:gaah: So relieved I got that off my chest....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax they only reason I'm not supporting the 49ers logo right now is for the agreement I have with Chip Kelly..

Hawks are in trouble, (no offense Hawks fans) but the cracks are showing and if 49ers defense can contain Wilson its over, there isn't a wide out on that team that can get open for him....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to both numerous times, and I'd so much rather go to a Niners game than a Raiders game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait so you are only sporting the SF because your hate the Seahawks more than anything else in life?

Who knew.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have agreed with your statement 10 years ago whiz, but soccer will explode in this country with the younger generations coming up after ours. I always ranked hockey behind baseball and football on my "like" meter. Really could care less about basketball outside the NCAA and see that sports as dying on the vine in my OP.

Soccer and hockey have a certain amount of fan participation violence involved with their respective sports. And with today's video youth generations I see nothing but growth in the above mentioned sports. Football is violent, but as we all know...the rules are making it almost impossible to watch with "yellow flags" flying around all over the place every week.

I went to one soccer game last year with a free ticket and came away "buzzing" at what goes on inside that venue for 4 hours.

Can't remember where I saw some stats showing hockey attendance out-performing the NBA attendances (perhaps it was sellouts ?), but it didn't surprise me either.

I WOULD go to hockey games tho. Love that sport.:clap:

:agree: Love that sport as well, mrWallace, but only at the rink. Loses a lot on TV IMO. Do more hockey than any other sport except softball (my #1 favorite).

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so you are only sporting the SF because your hate the Seahawks more than anything else in life?

Who knew.

He must be one of those pathological inferiority complex Seattle haters they're always mocking on that show Portlandia. All the hipsters and hippies who get auto butt hurt at anything involving WA state. Rooting for the 49ers this week would be a textbook example of that ailment. Petersen now HC at UW can't be helping matters either. Those scars have never healed and now he's at Montlake.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who knew.
no, I hate the Fuskies that much to root against the Seachix

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must be one of those pathological inferiority complex Seattle haters they're always mocking on that show Portlandia. All the hipsters and hippies who get auto butt hurt at anything involving WA state. Rooting for the 49ers this week would be a textbook example of that ailment. Petersen now HC at UW can't be helping matters either. Those scars have never healed and now he's at Montlake.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

:scratch:

I love Seattle and have nothing bad to say about the state of Washington. I dont like your Fuskies and enjoy in your fans suffering, even if it is via a Seachix loss.

You are reaching for something that isnt there dipshit.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Reg. For the name calling.

that_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

But I love the city of Seattle.... Love love love it. Wiz will attest to that.

While with Cintas Safety I worked there at least twice a month for a couple nights a trip. To this day I still take the family up there once a year minimum.

No doubt in my eyes that Seattle is a cooler city than Portland. It isn't close imo. I could totally live there.

I fit in better in Seattle than Portland. Even so, I would still dislike the Seachix and Mariners. And yes, say what you will but it does have to do with the Fuskies. Ya know, the more suffering for Fuskies fans fandom the better is how I see it.

I just thought it was lame that you claimed that I am some hipster or whatever you were trying to say, talking about some damn thing I dont even know what it is. I don't hate a state or city because of a sports team. Sorry if that's how you roll, but I don't.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for calling you a whore way back then. You are totally not...

1239046300.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whore?

tumblr_static_captainn.gif

Yahh, hipster was a potential low blow.... :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Reg. For the name calling.

that_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

But I love the city of Seattle.... Love love love it. Wiz will attest to that.

While with Cintas Safety I worked there at least twice a month for a couple nights a trip. To this day I still take the family up there once a year minimum.

No doubt in my eyes that Seattle is a cooler city than Portland. It isn't close imo. I could totally live there.

I fit in better in Seattle than Portland. Even so, I would still dislike the Seachix and Mariners. And yes, say what you will but it does have to do with the Fuskies. Ya know, the more suffering for Fuskies fans fandom the better is how I see it.

I just thought it was lame that you claimed that I am some hipster or whatever you were trying to say, talking about some damn thing I dont even know what it is. I don't hate a state or city because of a sports team. Sorry if that's how you roll, but I don't.

So in your mind UW fans rooting for Stanford to beat your team so that they may never know the joy of being national champions is the same as rooting for a Pro team to roundabout hope for some pain in that portion of the fan base in seattle that also roots for UW? :lol: I mean that is totally the same thing to you? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Totally fine with that. I mean that your pathetic state isn't big enough or have enough money to have their own pro team so you are forced to leach off other states as it is. Same with baseball. Almost feel sorry for your sports fans. Almost...

I'd rather have a team I can go see in my home city that hasn't won it all than to have to root for teams not even in my state and that are so far away that going to see them live isn't really an option. You speak of your A's, but they belong to the bay area. There is no baseball in portland, or at least not major league level. So you go ahead and root for any real pro team you like in all sports you don't have just to hope for some misery of our fans, but I remember too well that true misery was before we had either the Mariners or Seahawks. THAT was the dark time. So I can live with the knowledge that no matter what those teams don't win, at least we have teams. You? :whistle: :L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to get roped into a pissing match over whose state is better.

Washington is awesome. There you go. In many aspects It is cooler and better than Oregon...

However I love where I live as it provides me with what I need in life and also with the hobbies that I enjoy.

:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.