• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said "Small wood"!!

beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif

Lmao next Will Sutton baby!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spelling correctly is gay, eh? Wtf are they teaching you, scrubs?

WTF? WET DREAMZ IS A PAC POSTER NOW?:what:

Who left the fuckin "back door" open anywhoze? Just because this fuck has a USC "bandwagon sticker" hooked up to the bumper of his screen name we ALL gotta deal with his bullshit now? :puke:

PAC HEADZ will roll for this one...:spider:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? WET DREAMZ IS A PAC POSTER NOW?:what:

Who left the fuckin "back door" open anywhoze? Just because this fuck has a USC "bandwagon sticker" hooked up to the bumper of his screen name we ALL gotta deal with his bullshit now? :puke:

PAC HEADZ will roll for this one...:spider:

Shit about to get real

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really excited for our recruiting class next year. I know they are ranked as a top 20 class nationally, but I still feel like it's flying under the radar. Some big time play makers and a lot of talent on both sides of the field will be added next year. If KaDeem returns our offense is going to be VERY hard to stop.

Austin Hill will be 100 percent for the start of next year, too. That's going to be huge, as he was our best WR by far before his season ending injury.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really excited for our recruiting class next year. I know they are ranked as a top 20 class nationally, but I still feel like it's flying under the radar. Some big time play makers and a lot of talent on both sides of the field will be added next year. If KaDeem returns our offense is going to be VERY hard to stop.

Austin Hill will be 100 percent for the start of next year, too. That's going to be huge, as he was our best WR by far before his season ending injury.

Its not as nice as Grahams.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy the whole rankings system, though. Great classes aren't always about the 5 or 4 stars you get, it's about the hidden 3 star gems that turn out to be studs and I feel like Arizona has a few of those with that type of potential this year. It remains to be seen.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all class rankings before LOI day are pure garbage. Many teams going after big fish will not have nearly the number they will have once their class is full. At best you can sort of compare two teams with the same number of commits so far, but even then the late ones can substantially change your ending rank.

They are entirely and utterly useless until the classes are complete for every team.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you want to go by rankings we're ranked 18 and you guys are 23 according to ESPN... those are updated too.

I don't think there has been any position moving since Ballage, Smallwood and Hayes committed. Not that it matters until Signing Day. ASU might have a few decommits, but the one I thought my flip, Richard (since there have been 2 RB recruits since he said he was going to ASU) apparently spent his official to Utah tweeting about how much Utah sucks and how bored he was.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the St. John Bosco/Corona Centennial Southern California Open Division final last night and let me just say: Holy Crap there was a lot of talent on that field!!

Just a few that I noticed:

Viane Talamaivao (Centennial) is the 320 lb. OL that de-committed from 'Bama and committed to USC. Kid is a stud.

Damien Mama (St. John Bosco) is a 370 lb. OL that is supposed to be a USC "lean". This kid is a monster. He plays right tackle, was very quick for someone his size and literally was caving in the entire left side of the Centennial D-line all night.

Jaleel Wadood is a WSU commit. Played both sides (DB and WR or slot) and is very fast. Cougs are getting a good one.

I forget the names, but there were a couple of Boise commits who looked good and are rumored to be considering UW now. I also saw a running back that is a UCLA commit that looked real good.

There were also a couple of sophomores that are going to be amazing. In particular a running back from Bosco named Sean McGrew who rushed for 395 and 7 touchdowns.

Bosco won 70-49 and will be playing Concorde De La Salle for the California State Championship. Bosco has 17 D-1 players on their roster.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's going to be a big battle for your top commit Denson. Graham went down to Tuscon last night to talk some sense into him.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly's not going to Texas. Just wouldn't fit in there if for no other reason. I think there are at least 10 other candidates better suited.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Kelly isn't going anywhere. His team is starting to win and he doesn't even have it stocked with his type of players yet.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damien Mama (St. John Bosco) is a 370 lb. OL that is supposed to be a USC "lean". This kid is a monster. He plays right tackle, was very quick for someone his size and literally was caving in the entire left side of the Centennial D-line all night.

Jesus christ 6'4 370lbs at 18 years old? That is unhealthy.

Lol scout has his 40 time listed at 5.9. I'm surprised he could even run 40 yards without passing out. He is listed as an offensive linemen but I'm always fascinated by the idea of guys that big on the d-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.