• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway big weekend in recruiting we got Tashon Smallwood and Kalen Ballage who runs a 4.37 and can play both sides of the ball very well.

Any other good commits from other schools?

He said "Small wood"!!

beavis-and-butthead-laughing-o.gif

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't be the only one who is at least a bit sad that there are not really any college football games on other than the Army-Navy game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't be the only one who is at least a bit sad that there are not really any college football games on other than the Army-Navy game.

You're not.

Not sure if you folks up north will get it, but there is what should be a very good high school football championship game on Time Warner Cable Sportsnet at 7:30 tonight between Corona Centennial and St. John Bosco.

An opportunity to see lots of future PAC-12 players!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh your not, the price for me though was putting two houses off that I promised to get xmas lights up on three weeks ago, thank god the weather was good today:L

I shouldn't have teased my wife about her Devils losing last weekend, she had me working first thing this morning...

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wiz, Ironbreaker, McNabb, Dayman, Seahawks and other UofW posters-

What is your QB pipeline looking like? We have a great prospect that committed named Jalen Greene. Statesman reports he is leaving with coach Pete. Yet he is still listed as committed to BSU on every recruiting site I've been to in the last 24 hours. Have you heard anything? Please tell me you have a couple 6'6" NFL prototype studs coming in in 2014 and 15.
:bawling:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,060.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your QB pipeline looking like? We have a great prospect that committed named Jalen Greene. Statesman reports he is leaving with coach Pete. Yet he is still listed as committed to BSU on every recruiting site I've been to in the last 24 hours. Have you heard anything? Please tell me you have a couple 6'6" NFL prototype studs coming in in 2014 and 15.

Damn that sucks if he leaves. I seen him on tape and he's a fuckin stud. What a loss for BSU!

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that sucks if he leaves. I seen him on tape and he's a fuckin stud. What a loss for BSU!

Sad thing is even though he would redshirt in 14, I believe he is the sole reason for the switch this year to the read option. If not "sole" , primary reason. Few others concerned about as well.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No quarterbacks coming in that I know of. It will be one of two redshirt sophomores that we are very excited about starting next year. So a freshman next year would most likely have to wait until his redshirt junior season to have a chance for the starting job unless he's really impressive.

I don't know if stiff competition would influence your guy's decision or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No quarterbacks coming in that I know of. It will be one of two redshirt sophomores that we are very excited about starting next year. So a freshman next year would most likely have to wait until his redshirt junior season to have a chance for the starting job unless he's really impressive.

He is a stud. Would redshirt next year at BSU too. Not what I was hoping to hear.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard that previous BSU commits DL Jaylen Johnson and QB Jalen Greene are visiting UW this weekend. Both are very likely to commit to UW now.

The QB situation at UW is kind of thick right now. Cyler Miles is looking like the lead candidate right now to take over next year. Jeff Lindquist was in the same class, but I think Miles was pulling ahead of him. Troy Williams was a highly touted QB out of Cali who came in the past class. He was really pissed when Sark bailed. I wonder if he's going to seek an eventual transfer if he doesn't look like he's going to get the start job next year after spring practice.

All these guys are mobile QBs and so is Greene. If we take a QB this class, it will probably be only 1 and Greene is looking like the guy unless he recommits to BSU or somewhere else.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you're talking about our current recruiting class, you can thank Sark because we only have 5 commits at this point for 2014 and 2 for 2015. None play QB.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently watching the Heisman trophy presentation and I had never really seen Andre Williams in any games but boy he has a wicked stiff arm.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are two RS Sophomores as someone told you, but also a RS Freshman who might challenge Miles for the job this spring. All 3 of our candidates are dual threat types and I believe all are NFL size. Well Troy may not be at 6'2", but he was a 4 star prospect coming out of HS.

Troy Williams - Yahoo! Sports

He is a year behind the other two, but cannot be ruled out as a starter this coming year.

The likely starter will be Cyler Miles who ended up playing a game and a half when Price was injured and carried himself well. Cyler is the larger of the two likely, but not even the tallest of the 3 we have on staff. Miles is 6'4" and also was a 4 star prospect and was the number two QB coming out of HS.

Cyler Miles - Yahoo! Sports

In any event, we have at least 2 that are viable Pac12 starters for at least the next two years if not 3 if Williams actually stays.

You can never have too many QB prospect recruits though. You know several will transfer, but bring in as many as you can to find the one that can take your program to the next level.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, you're screwed man.

[ame="https://twitter.com/A_Jude/statuses/411937412806238208"]https://twitter.com/A_Jude/statuses/411937412806238208[/ame]

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two RS Sophomores as someone told you, but also a RS Freshman who might challenge Miles for the job this spring. All 3 of our candidates are dual threat types and I believe all are NFL size. Well Troy may not be at 6'2", but he was a 4 star prospect coming out of HS.

Troy Williams - Yahoo! Sports

He is a year behind the other two, but cannot be ruled out as a starter this coming year.

The likely starter will be Cyler Miles who ended up playing a game and a half when Price was injured and carried himself well. Cyler is the larger of the two likely, but not even the tallest of the 3 we have on staff. Miles is 6'4" and also was a 4 star prospect and was the number two QB coming out of HS.

Cyler Miles - Yahoo! Sports

In any event, we have at least 2 that are viable Pac12 starters for at least the next two years if not 3 if Williams actually stays.

You can never have too many QB prospect recruits though. You know several will transfer, but bring in as many as you can to find the one that can take your program to the next level.

It will probably come down between Miles and Williams. If I had to guess they would probably go with Miles since he has actual game experience. Jeff Lindquist is another option but I don't think he gets the job. I saw him play against my old HS and I honestly was not very impressed. He struck me as one of those "He is big, he has a big arm, we can teach him to be accurate" types.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, that's why i didn't list lindquist's stats. I don't think he will remain on the team long. I see Williams backing up Miles next year as the likely situation. I liked Miles in all of his practices and he showed some grit in his limited game time.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello me PAC bruddaz!

Nice to c the BBZ (BOISE STATE BOYZ) posting in here tonite...as always.

Mamba the NYPD came by tonite (Purp Diesel) and OMG was it fine, smacked me right between the eyes dem baztardz did! Doobage deluxe!

HA!

GOO BEAVZ!:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.