• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know what you are saying. You have no clue. You don't know me at all, do you know what color I am? I made a simple crack on KP, and you call it racist. This is what is wrong with people like you, you live in a shell, you have no fuckng clue. I made absolutely no insult on the guys race, color, or anything else. I simply called him stupid. I dont care what fucking color he is. John Boyett is a fucking idiot, does that make me a racist? Colt Lyerla is a fucking moron and talks like an idiot, am I a racist now? Dude can barely speak.

You are the punk ass, fuck off. Calling someone a racist with no fucking grounds is wrong dude, man up and apologize.

Sounds like you could use a tampon.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought. Not willing to take it back. If it fits it fits.

Fuck off. I'm done with you.

Fuck you, I have tried to be nice to you. I have no need to take anything back.

You have shown your true self, calling ME a racist. You have zero clue. Keep living in your bubble dude. You have no comprehension of reality.

You owe me an apology asshole. I can take trash talk, I can take personal insults, and I can debate all day. But I will not sit here and be OK with some ignorant asshole calling me a racist. Fuck you man. People like you that pull the racist card are the most intolerant idiots in the world. You really have ZERO concept of what racism actually is. Fucking idiot.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

I'm surprised that a Stanford educated educator can make such a statement. Although I would accept it on its face, how would you even attempt to support that statement if you had too? Speaks to your credibility in other matters, no? I'll give you the ugliest girl claim on your judgment however. :nod:

Easy, this educator still bounces at U of A parties to pay off student loans. I know the boys I drank with made the U of A kids look like rookies. I have, in Mexico, out drank 4 of U of A's finest in a single night....but I am to booze as Mamba is to trees. Do they do metaphors at Tempe normal?

I am not AA material though, I am not a quitter.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have shown your true self, calling ME a racist. You have zero clue. Keep living in your bubble dude. You have no comprehension of reality.

You owe me an apology asshole. I can take trash talk, I can take personal insults, and I can debate all day. But I will not sit here and be OK with some ignorant asshole calling me a racist. Fuck you man. People like you that pull the racist card are the most intolerant idiots in the world. You really have ZERO concept of what racism actually is. Fucking idiot.

I think you could use a break from the internet for a while.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's official. Welcome to the ignore button you fucking racist jack off.

And feel free to have me banned for that. You want to go off on some fucking tantrum on me instead of manning up. You deserve whatever you get. I won't be missing any of your shit. Not like you add anything but attacks and hits on everyone.

Congrats on becoming the first idiot on this board so bad that even I had to ignore them. OcD? No way. Breaker? Naw, he was fun to trash talk. You? About as big of an asshole as this board has and have nothing constructive to add.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, this educator still bounces at U of A parties to pay off student loans. I know the boys I drank with made the U of A kids look like rookies. I have, in Mexico, out drank 4 of U of A's finest in a single night....but I am to booze as Mamba is to trees. Do they do metaphors at Tempe normal?

I am not AA material though, I am not a quitter.

You teach at Stanford? Mad respect man. What do you teach?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carey after the award show, "If you look in my eyes right now, I probably have a fierce look. Now I have some motivation going forward."
Uh-oh.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't that describe like 3/4 of the Stanford fanbase? :becky:

Dick, Ok look for the guy who looks like Goldberg with a beer gut and not tribal tattoo's.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official. Welcome to the ignore button you fucking racist jack off.

And feel free to have me banned for that. You want to go off on some fucking tantrum on me instead of manning up. You deserve whatever you get. I won't be missing any of your shit. Not like you add anything but attacks and hits on everyone.

Congrats on becoming the first idiot on this board so bad that even I had to ignore them. OcD? No way. Breaker? Naw, he was fun to trash talk. You? About as big of an asshole as this board has and have nothing constructive to add.

Stubborn old prick cant even apologize for something you know was wrong. Pulling the racist card. Fucking idiot. Like I said, you have ZERO concept of what racism is. Am I a racist for saying Colt Lyerla is a dumbass? What if I told you I am black and I said that? You fuckin tool.

Please ignore me, in fact, please fuck off. Dipshit ignorant piece of shit.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carey after the award show, "If you look in my eyes right now, I probably have a fierce look. Now I have some motivation going forward."
Uh-oh.

As a PAC-12 fan I'd like to see him back. I think it would be cool if Sankey stayed as well. Would be cool to see them compete against each other next year for the Doak Walker award. Although I did read something saying Sankey was likely to leave.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a PAC-12 fan I'd like to see him back. I think it would be cool if Sankey stayed as well. Would be cool to see them compete against each other next year for the Doak Walker award. Although I did read something saying Sankey was likely to leave.

Sankey is 50/50 (someone posted it) it would be sweet, personally I wont mind seeing either one of them make a run at the Heisman, knock these damn QB's out...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The shelf life of RB's is so short in the league and both of those guys have such high stock right now that they would have to be kind of dumb not to leave. Too much of a risk of blowing out a knee and really dropping their payday.

Never as easy of a question with other positions such as ASJ who might improve his stock by staying.

Really depends on how much need there is for RB's out of this class. The overall running game is down in the NFL, but if they are projected as being even near the bottom of the first round they really should go take that money while it's there.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carey might be back. He said he still has something to prove and feel his team has been disrespected. Maybe he could come back. His comment after the awards, tells me that he's pissed off. I think he gos for 25 0-300+ in the bowl game. I'm calling it. :gaah:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shelf life of RB's is so short in the league and both of those guys have such high stock right now that they would have to be kind of dumb not to leave. Too much of a risk of blowing out a knee and really dropping their payday.

Never as easy of a question with other positions such as ASJ who might improve his stock by staying.

Really depends on how much need there is for RB's out of this class. The overall running game is down in the NFL, but if they are projected as being even near the bottom of the first round they really should go take that money while it's there.

Holy crap you sound like an agent Wiz, maybe he doesn't care about the money, and he decides to come back to help the era kick off with a bang...:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap you sound like an agent Wiz, maybe he doesn't care about the money, and he decides to come back to help the era kick off with a bang...:suds:

Well let me ask you how you would feel about him, and for him if he came back and blew out is ACL and it ended up preventing him from making it to the NFL? That's all I'm saying. It is kind of unselfish to say he should go see what he can do at the next level while he still can. Of course we would love to see him out there again for another year. It would be what is in the best interest of the school and our fans, but is it in HIS best interest?

But if we disagree then we disagree. All good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.