• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba just said we don't play Oregon next year. Lucky you. Either saves you all that reminding or an ass kicking from the other AZ team. :noidea: I do appreciate your concern, shaver.

Please remind me of the last time you beat the Ducks? Not in recent memory.

Its your luck. I don't care when we play you next. Like I said, your window has closed. You got nothing. Goodbye.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last one I ever played. Still have it and gave it to my son. He likes to go "old school" sometimes.

My oldest boy Brevin collects old systems and games. He has a shit load of classics. Every Nintendo ever made except the WiiU.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool!! Shaver and NN are playing the "most football accomplishments" game!!

Can I play? :becky:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest boy Brevin collects old systems and games. He has a shit load of classics. Every Nintendo ever made except the WiiU.

Yeah, it's funny how they will sometimes want to play the old school games. My son also has an SNES. He asked for it for Christmas last year.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lie, Mamba. Never bragged about big wins or hid from big losses. Never.

But you do a decent job of slamming other teams that actually produce. You are a world class chumpzilla. Go to bed.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey tf, you should use these GIFS with your Avi, maybe mash them together somehow...

OWNED.gif

owned.gif

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you do a decent job of slamming other teams that actually produce. You are a world class chumpzilla. Go to bed.

Show me where I slammed another team that actually produced. What I stated were well known facts. You are the chump, just not world class.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we talk a little about your recent 280 million dollar facility improvements? You realize that a substantial portion of that went to weightroom redesign? After you already redesigned in 2007. And new locker rooms, etc. It did not cost 280 million to remove the track and reconfigure seats in the stadium.

200 million came from University backed bonds by the way.

Also, Oregon did not have good facilities aside from Moshofsky and Autzen. We have not done a stadium remodel since the last expansion and the old Casanova center was about 30 years out of date. So money well spent.

You mean the $280 million dollar stadium renovation? There is a huge difference between spending $100m+ on a stadium and $100m+ on a weight room. In case you were unaware the stadium was falling apart. Although it was considered a renovation, a good 80% of the stadium was torn down and rebuild from scratch on the same spot as the old stadium. Although the new design looks similar to the old stadium don't be fooled, they rebuilt almost the entire thing.

There is a serious difference between spending $280m on a stadium renovation that directly brings revenue to the school and spending $100m+ on a weight room, and $40m+ on a "Academic center for student athletes" that non-athlete students are not allowed inside.

You would have to be mentally deficient to not see the difference.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Oregon did not have good facilities aside from Moshofsky and Autzen. We have not done a stadium remodel since the last expansion and the old Casanova center was about 30 years out of date. So money well spent.

Spending $100m + on a weight room and $40m + on a building dedicated to tutoring student athletes (i.e. football and basketball players) is money well spent??? Are you fucking retard???

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were there for the JD/MBA program I could see that. I know that Stanford kids can out drink AZ kids. Why, pent up nerds need to blow off steam, and when they do look out. That said the partying is less consistent than at other schools, that is for sure. School spirit is spread around among many more sports, people actually go to games for most of the sports. Ugliest????? well actually you may have a point outside of the athletes, this is why I dated swimmers, gymnasts and soccer players while there.

Out of curiosity, when were you there for the JD/MBA program?

Most of them didn't party much. I can understand that considering it takes a lack of social life to get into such a good school. I somehow maintained a social life while at UW and obtained a good enough LSAT and GPA to get into Stanford law.

I'd say that Stanford has the ugliest girls. I don't know much about Utah, but IMO the hottest girls in the PAC-12 went to Arizona State University, Arizona University and WSU. This is all based off of personal experience and checking out their Facebook profiles so it is obviously not scientific, just my opinion.

Plus there is a strong correlation between academic success and looks when it comes to girls. The uglier the girl the more she needs to overcompensate by going to a good school and getting good grades.

I was there a few years ago. Loved the area. Love the debt I accumulated there too. As much as I love learning I now realize the extra year I spent to get the MBA with my J.D. was not worth it. Just thought it would be nice to have.

Husky fans disdain over Oregon facilities almost tops how much Boone Pickens hates our facilities.

I just hate the way college athletes are being treated more and more like professionals. I think one of the things that makes college football great is the fact that these guys are not pros, but that is slowly evaporating and it is probably only a matter of time before they start receiving compensation beyond their full ride scholarship. I would hate Oregon's spending on facilities even if it was some school I didn't give a fuck about. I just don't think it is right and I feel like it is a waste of money. It could go to better things for the school.

Fuck I hate dead day, I have nothing to do, my students sure as hell are not coming to office hours, and I finished my research for my next article already. I need a drink.

You teach at Stanford?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because the pretty girls are corrupted in high school and their grades likely do not reflect their intelligence or aptitude, as is the case with their corrupters. They are welcome at ASU. That's how a party school is born.

Dude I'd post some of the chicks I know who either go to ASU/Arizona or went to ASU/Arizona but I'd probably get banned. By far those two have the hottest girls in the PAC-12.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fellow Husky fan doesn't like it he thinks they spent too much money. I think your stadium is bad ass. Now just put a product in it.

Spending money on a stadium is one thing. I have no issue with the UW spending $280m on a stadium renovation. But spending $100m+ on a weight room? Another $40m on an athlete tutoring building? Come on now.

The Huskies did not go over the top with the renovation like Oregon does on their facilities. I'm just waiting for the day that Knight personally funds a renovation of Autzen and puts in gold urinals and replaces the toilet paper with University of Oregon degrees.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcnabb will be returning.

Lets welcome him back and try and drop the subject.

If you really want to ask about things please do so in a pm.

Never had a problem wif the guy...passionate about what he believes in, a trait we all can appreciate...WELCOME BACK KOETTER! :laugh3::whistle::noidea:

Besides I want to hear what he thinks about Coach P from time to time.:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.