• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My handle on PS3 is DuckZombie if anyone ever wants to play.

I play with quite a few SportsHoopla guise here. Edisto, Herky, TechIceman, and a couple others.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have Ghosts. Playing black ops 2.

I really dont like the multi player on ghosts at all.

Once again Treyarch proves to be better than Activision with the COD games.

I play way more Bops2 than Ghosts.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not, shaver, but we were in the CCG, at our house, and you, with all the advantages your team has, stayed home and watched because you were blown out by a team when you were a 20+ point favorite. All you had to do was win that game, Stanford's out and we would have played the CCG at Autzen. And you are bashing ASU because we did what you guys couldn't. Don't give ASU the credit; your usual underachievement opened the door. But then you always lose the big game. Your dire predictions fall on deaf ears since you're the same hump that predicted all the success for the Dicks, uh, Ducks this year. Nobody beat you, shaver, you lost it (threw it away) yourselves. Don't try to take it out on *SU, Man up, congratulate us and spare us the jealousy and whining. Just remember when you get to the Alamo Bowl, the other team is not likely skeered of you, so try playing some football.

Hey you old fuck, please go and find where I predicted anything about the Ducks this year? Please, go and find it? I never did it. Im not that guy. At the beginning of the year with our coaching changes, I would have been happy with a 10 win regular season and an Alamo bowl. Now of course, with they way we started, I was disappointed in our finish. But all things considered, I feel great about our season. We beat our rivals and did pretty good.

You on the other hand, have peaked. That's it for you. You had your moment. You had a CCG at home (we had the first one) and you got blown out. Deal with it. And you got a crappier bowl game than us. Deal with that too. Go to bed, change your diaper.

:suds:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to play ASU next year and stomp their faces in. I will remind NN of it daily for a year. Chumpzilla.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stonehaven is the worst map of all time...

Why am I even playing this?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My handle on PS3 is DuckZombie if anyone ever wants to play.

I play with quite a few SportsHoopla guise here. Edisto, Herky, TechIceman, and a couple others.

Will my Sega Genesis work?:lol:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-10. Keenan Allen just jumped over a Broncos defender on his way to a TD.

I just found out former ASU DB Omar Bolden is starting from the Broncos. I haven't been paying much attention but hopefully he's not the one who got torched by Allen :lol:

He's one of my favorite Devils of all time. Ran a kick back for a touchdown in Madison and his signing video is great: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7r1i2CSnUk]Omar Bolden signing video - YouTube[/ame]

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to play ASU next year and stomp their faces in. I will remind NN of it daily for a year. Chumpzilla.

I'd be OK with that. Would mean we won the south again with a worse team against tougher competition.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guise watching Bowl Mania on ESPN?

THey are doing confidence point picks. 35 bowls, 35 points for most confident 1 for least ranking all bowls.

when done if you didnt catch it I will post all of their PAC picks.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you old fuck, please go and find where I predicted anything about the Ducks this year? Please, go and find it? I never did it. Im not that guy. At the beginning of the year with our coaching changes, I would have been happy with a 10 win regular season and an Alamo bowl. Now of course, with they way we started, I was disappointed in our finish. But all things considered, I feel great about our season. We beat our rivals and did pretty good.

You on the other hand, have peaked. That's it for you. You had your moment. You had a CCG at home (we had the first one) and you got blown out. Deal with it. And you got a crappier bowl game than us. Deal with that too. Go to bed, change your diaper.

:suds:

OH, you didn't predict anything about the ducks? :lol: I'm happy shaver. ASU had a great season and we are enjoying it, really enjoying it, while you wallow in your misery of no CCG, no RB, no NCG, no nothing. Some things you just can't buy. You may not be much on football, but you're really good on the personal insults. Class all the way. :bawling:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mamba just said we don't play Oregon next year. Lucky you. Either saves you all that reminding or an ass kicking from the other AZ team. :noidea: I do appreciate your concern, shaver.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH, you didn't predict anything about the ducks? :lol: I'm happy shaver. ASU had a great season and we are enjoying it, really enjoying it, while you wallow in your misery of no CCG, no RB, no NCG, no nothing. Some things you just can't buy. You may not be much on football, but you're really good on the personal insults. Class all the way. :bawling:

Please tell me all about this. We have been in and/or won all of these lately. What have you done? One CCG ? oh, that's it?

Go back to the drawing board you dipshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.