• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching some of the Petersen presser looks like a great coach. There have been Boise State coaches in the past who havent been succesful but Koetter should of had another year because his team was talented in 07 and Erickson got all the credit.

Petersen ran a bad offense at Boise State? Is he looking for a new OC at UW?

It was a transitional year for Boise as they were breaking in a lot of new primary players, especially on offense. Plus their new starting QB Joe Southwick broke his ankle in the Nevada game, and they had to replace him with backup Grant Hedrick for the rest of the season.

Boise St. fans probably have to be thrilled they get a different bowl than the Vegas after being there 3 years in a row.

Petersen is a PACNW guy and UW was his #1 dream job. This opening was just the right situation and the right time. He was ready to do this. Amazing how it all came together. He's a ridiculously perfect fit for us and vice versa with the program, location, and facilities.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching some of the Petersen presser looks like a great coach. There have been Boise State coaches in the past who havent been succesful but Koetter should of had another year because his team was talented in 07 and Erickson got all the credit.

Petersen ran a bad offense at Boise State? Is he looking for a new OC at UW?

That team had so many seniors they would've done well no matter who was coaching. Also was benefited by a very easy, backloaded schedule. Koetter is great at a coordinator position but he can't coach. Similar to Lane Kiffin.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team had so many seniors they would've done well no matter who was coaching. Also was benefited by a very easy, backloaded schedule. Koetter is great at a coordinator position but he can't coach. Similar to Lane Kiffin.

I remember him actually being a good coach........ How was the discipline?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen ran a bad offense at Boise State?

Prince was the OC this past year at BSU. He isn't very popular amongst their fans. Biggest criticism seems to be he is unimaginative.

They always do end their rants on him with pointing out the fact that he's a really nice guy. Which is funny.

I heard he was coming to UW with Kwiatkowski. We'll just have to trust that coach Pete knows what he's doing if theres any truth to it.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him actually being a good coach........ How was the discipline?

Terrible....He's great with X's and O's but made some very questionable game management decisions. Worst I can remember is punting the ball to USC down a possession not realizing that they were able to just take a few knees and run out the clock.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince was the OC this past year at BSU. He isn't very popular amongst their fans. Biggest criticism seems to be he is unimaginative.

They always do end their rants on him with pointing out the fact that he's a really nice guy. Which is funny.

I heard he was coming to UW with Kwiatkowski. We'll just have to trust that coach Pete knows what he's doing if theres any truth to it.

So your running what offense?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible....He's great with X's and O's but made some very questionable game management decisions. Worst I can remember is punting the ball to USC down a possession not realizing that they were able to just take a few knees and run out the clock.

The Carpenter and Keller thing....... When he should of toyed with both and played them both in the 1st game to see.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all of us that thought ASU was for real quickly gave congratulations to Stanford for an impressive win.

Curious that you would throw this back in his face though. Didn't think higher educated people were really into that sort of thing.

:suds:
Wiz, as indicated, I was slowly slogging through all 50+ pages I missed. I have given IB shit was a newby and was only funnin' him there. No actual offense meant.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I've already congratulated the Cardinal and ate my crow.

I'm not going to suck your dick.

Never going to ask you to. Married man and straight etc. Was just having a laugh at your expense after a week away.

Cannot get MQ to work.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Asu is good but we just cant play physical teams....... Graham got out coached and our qb isnt really made to throw down the field so its tough to comeback.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There not gonna come out and say it, they still have to see what they have in players and I'm sure there gonna keep it to themselves once spring ball starts, no sense telling other teams what there gonna run..

Well what do you think your gonna run? Is really what I should of asked. My bad.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Carpenter and Keller thing....... When he should of toyed with both and played them both in the 1st game to see.

That and he let Max Hall transfer.

Word is he's interviewing to take the Boise job again.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kadeem Carey should be going to New York over Andre Williams.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and he let Max Hall transfer.

Word is he's interviewing to take the Boise job again.

Haha wow. Sam Keller was a turnover machine. But I fucking hated Rudy. I hope he gets the job so he gets his terrible offensive coordinating skills out of the NFL.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fumbled vs Ucla and cost them the game hes a stud but...... Melvin Gordon? Bishop Sankey? Lots of other rbs have been just as good.

Over Williams specifically I think Carey should have been invited. I wouldn't have a problem if Gordon or Sankey were though.

Status
Not open for further replies.