• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over Williams specifically I think Carey should have been invited. I wouldn't have a problem if Gordon or Sankey were though.

Denker really helps Kadeem with his speed you really had to account for Denker on the read option, but Sankey only had a bad game vs us because Price shit the bed and we were able to focus on Sankey........

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker really helps Kadeem with his speed you really had to account for Denker on the read option, but Sankey only had a bad game vs us because Price shit the bed and we were able to focus on Sankey........

You really can't go wrong with either one.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha wow. Sam Keller was a turnover machine. But I fucking hated Rudy. I hope he gets the job so he gets his terrible offensive coordinating skills out of the NFL.

I remember the Heisman talk for Rudy going into 2008 :L

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jahii...

Do you even know what a GOOD OFFENSE is?

Cuz based on ASUs production against Stanford you don't...Quit tryin to sell an Eskimo a snow cone would ya?
:laugh3:

Well Stanford scored on their first 4 possesions against our defense while OSU could only manage 17 points over the entire game....

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jahii...

Do you even know what a GOOD OFFENSE is?

Cuz based on ASUs production against Stanford you don't...Quit tryin to sell an Eskimo a snow cone would ya?
:laugh3:

We just didnt show up......... Were a very good team but that was a great team, any other day we would be Sta........ uhhhhhhhhhh Grice was hurt!. Lets just move on ............

What NFL team wants Sutton and Bradford huh?

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just didnt show up......... Were a very good team but that was a great team, any other day we would be Sta........ uhhhhhhhhhh Grice was hurt!. Lets just move on ............

What NFL team wants Sutton and Bradford huh?

I really hope Bradford comes back but based on our most recent commit it looks like Graham is preparing for the worst.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Bradford comes back but based on our most recent commit it looks like Graham is preparing for the worst.

Agreed he was great for making our dominate defense this year!

We need a pass rusher for next year, I wonder how he plays without Sutton if he does return?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado St. vs Washington St. 12-21-13
Fresno St. vs Southern Cal 12-21-13
Boise St. vs Oregon St. 12-24 13
Washington vs BYU 12-27-13
Texas vs Oregon 12-30-13
Texas Tech vs Arizona St. 12-30-13
Arizona vs Boston College 12-31-13
Virginia Tech vs UCLA 12-31-13
Michigan St. vs Stanford 1-1-14

FIFY!...:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State will face a Boise State squad with the same deal in the Hawaii Bowl. While this is a down year for the Broncos, it's hard to bet against Boise State with Chris Petersen in a bowl game. But he's now in Seattle. The Beavers, by the way, really need to win this game, otherwise it's going to be a sour offseason in Corvallis.

Tankz Ted...Were well aware of the situation here AND TANKZ for the "DOG alert...my cash s ALL OVER the DOG! We be cashin in here Teddy!
:suds:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gawd jahii...REALLY? Sad how you project thingz.

Houston has Shaw as one of their top candidates. He seems to be happy at Stanford but it would be interesting to see how he'd do in the NFL. Plus given how bad he's beaten us this year I wouldn't mind to see him leave the Pac :yahoo:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuck? I have inside sources I predicted Petersen to Udub! Now my sources say Shaw will take da Texans job. Looks like Graham owns the PAC! :yahoo:

WHO the fuck are your college clowns playin in a bowl? Maybe you should be focused on DAT instead of the fucking NFL (Not FOR Long League).

BTW...

Graham OWNZ squat in the PAC, rather HE is OWNED by Stanford! :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO the fuck are your college clowns playin in a bowl? Maybe you should be focused on DAT instead of the fucking NFL (Not FOR Long League).

BTW...

Graham OWNZ squat in the PAC, rather HE is OWNED by Stanford! :laugh3:

Texas Tech Red Raiders should be an easy win. Putting the back ups in, announcer praising Kelly as a top qb, saying Sutton is the next Warren sapp. Easy Dub, we just didn't show up vs Stanford and we wore Maroon and Gold costumes like I said der bad luck! Now if you can excuse me I got bitches coming over.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuck? I have inside sources I predicted Petersen to Udub! Now my sources say Shaw will take da Texans job. Looks like Graham owns the PAC! :yahoo:

Wow!! OD level dumb right here. How can Graham own a conference that he's never won? Winning the South Division once doesn't count. Hell, Lane Kiffin won the South Division once.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.