• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! OD level dumb right here. How can Graham own a conference that he's never won? Winning the South Division once doesn't count. Hell, Lane Kiffin won the South Division once.:lol:

Wait............... Why is a Sark fan talking? :laugh3: Next!!!!!!!!!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! OD level dumb right here. How can Graham own a conference that he's never won? Winning the South Division once doesn't count. Hell, Lane Kiffin won the South Division once.:lol:

Don't tell UCLA fans that though :lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Tech Red Raiders should be an easy win. Putting the back ups in, announcer praising Kelly as a top qb, saying Sutton is the next Warren sapp. Easy Dub, we just didn't show up vs Stanford and we wore Maroon and Gold costumes like I said der bad luck! Now if you can excuse me I got bitches coming over.

Ok...go fuck another dog in the ass then...why would i care? :laugh3:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Stanford scored on their first 4 possesions against our defense while OSU could only manage 17 points over the entire game....

Well that wasn't because of your crappy secondary doing their job, but rather Mannion overthrowing balls to WIDE open Beaver recievers and our kicker failing to make an easy FG in the 3rd...you knew that right?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that wasn't because of your crappy secondary doing their job, but rather Mannion overthrowing balls to WIDE open Beaver recievers and our kicker failing to make an easy FG in the 3rd...you knew that right?

It was the pressure from our dynamic pass rush and our athletic safetys making plays........ Your still on this loss? Lmao come on! TK was missing open wrs to that one to Richard Smith woulda been a tuddy if Kelly leada him by throwing to the right side of the field!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the pressure from our dynamic pass rush and our athletic safetys making plays........ Your still on this loss? Lmao come on! TK was missing open wrs to that one to Richard Smith woulda been a tuddy if Kelly leada him by throwing to the right side of the field!

What happened to your beotches? Have the come-n-gone already? AGAIN! :laugh3:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State has a football team? I think you guys won a Rose Bowl like 50 years ago?

Graham took a team with 4 returning starters to an 8 win season in his first year.. He then turned around and won 10 games and took his team to the PAC-12 Championship at home. That's why he was COach of the year. Does he own the Pac? No, Shaw does.. Is he the 2nd best coach in this league in just 2 years? Yes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Tech Red Raiders should be an easy win. Putting the back ups in, announcer praising Kelly as a top qb, saying Sutton is the next Warren sapp. Easy Dub, we just didn't show up vs Stanford and we wore Maroon and Gold costumes like I said der bad luck! Now if you can excuse me I got bitches coming over.

Translation = Mommy and Daddy just told him to get his ass in the backyard and clean up the dogshit!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon State has a football team? I think you guys won a Rose Bowl like 50 years ago?

Graham took a team with 4 returning starters to an 8 win season in his first year.. He then turned around and won 10 games and took his team to the PAC-12 Championship at home. That's why he was COach of the year. Does he own the Pac? No, Shaw does.. Is he the 2nd best coach in this league in just 2 years? Yes.

Errrm they won one with Dennis Erickson like 10 years ago then he came here all old and almost ran our program to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.