• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so you blame the victims here? :lol:

I mean at first it was just kids being kids and having a snow war. They took it a little too far with blocking cars from being able to move and dumped snow on them. At that point getting out of your car to ask them to let you get to where you are going may not be something you or I would do, but that hardly means they deserved the actions from kids who are on the football team who should know better than to act in mob mentality in the internet age where every public action is going to end up on the nightly news.

Should they be suspended? No. They should run 50 sets of stadium stairs or something. I mean doesn't everyone expect thug like mentality from the ducks football players anyway? Not like they were really out of character.

You know what happens when a fan from another team starts ragging on another for "thug behavior" Karma almost always occurs and it lands on your doorstep.

also at least it isnt

#DrunkDriverASJ

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what happens when a fan from another team starts ragging on another for "thug behavior" Karma almost always occurs and it lands on your doorstep.

also at least it isnt

#DrunkDriverASJ

So students drunk driving is the same as thug life to you? :lol:

Weak trolling is weak.

And take your own advice. Want me to dig up the drug and/or alcohol related incidents from your team? Doubt there are any teams in the nation that doesn't have their share of those. For a stretch there Oregon had more than their share. Seemed like a car was being pulled over weekly with pot smoke rolling out of it with football players in it. Really want to go there?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So students drunk driving is the same as thug life to you? :lol:

Weak trolling is weak.

And take your own advice. Want me to dig up the drug and/or alcohol related incidents from your team? Doubt there are any teams in the nation that doesn't have their share of those. For a stretch there Oregon had more than their share. Seemed like a car was being pulled over weekly with pot smoke rolling out of it with football players in it. Really want to go there?

:L

on troll comment.... You were baiting me on both #snowballbrawl threads and I bit...

U flame baiting troll... :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

on troll comment.... You were baiting me on both #snowballbrawl threads and I bit...

U flame baiting troll... :lol:

I didn't pick on you for trolling back, I said it was weak ass trolling. You didn't have your A game there. Big difference. :nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now had you brought up jeremy stevens or something like that in response to thug life at Oregon, well maybe you have something more than drunk driving. Just saying. :whistle:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up guys? I haven't checked in lately, I have been super busy. Got in a snowball fight the other day and got in some trouble.....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't respond to the 2014 big game OOC thread as UW's is just turrble. I will say this about ours though, I was pissed about not having any big games in our OOC until Sark left. Now that we have a new coaching staff coming in I'm far less upset over it. Can't be proud of anything they do in OOC, but it will give them 4 full games to work out the kinks and I'll take it. UW goes @Hawaii then 3 straight home games again Eastern Wa, Illinois, and Georgia State.

UW has @BSU and Utah State at home in '15, but outside of that and a distant H&H with Wisconsin there isn't any other meat on their OOC. That game at BSU will be awesome to see how Petersen's return will be met. Nothing else is that interesting on any existing OOC game planned.

It will be interesting to see what Petersen does with the OOC now that he is in a bigger conference. I hope he doesn't shy away from the big national match ups.

Michigan State and Nebraska are great H&H's for Oregon in the coming years with aTm looming in the distance. You all will do the right thing and lose all of them for us right? :whistle:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major LOL at Wiz for basically calling Oregon players Thugs during the snowball fight.

Where the fuck did you grow up man? Thugs?

Let me guess, someone hit you in the ear once with a snowball and you had them arrested?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pharoah Brown suspended? He shoulda been suspended for dropping passes already....lol

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went back and caught up on all the shit I missed on this thread over the past week. Holy crap, shit got weird for a minute there. But its good to see that the universe is still in order, Huskies still cant spit Duck cock out of their mouth, and Ducks still hate Huskies, and Not Nuetral is still an idiot. Oh, and OD is still banned?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major LOL at Wiz for basically calling Oregon players Thugs during the snowball fight.

Where the fuck did you grow up man? Thugs?

Let me guess, someone hit you in the ear once with a snowball and you had them arrested?
reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I said what they did shouldn't have surprised anyone considering their known thug reputation. Sad that I have to spell that out so much farther, but then I forget the level of education duck fans have, or don't have. :L
I just went back and caught up on all the shit I missed on this thread over the past week. Holy crap, shit got weird for a minute there. But its good to see that the universe is still in order, Huskies still cant spit Duck cock out of their mouth, and Ducks still hate Huskies, and Not Nuetral is still an idiot. Oh, and OD is still banned?
Hate to tell you, but here again you just don't read and understand. Not ONCE did a UW fan bring up Oregon. All we did was laugh at Mamba for his rantings about their record over UW during the end of a season because they don't have a NCG, CCG, or RBG of their own to talk about. I'd say the dick is clearly in his mouth and that can't be argued against.

:suds:

As for OcD, he is off his leash and has full access to the site. You can find several new threads he has made and lots of replies here and there. So far he has been a bit more tame than usual, but he is clearly here.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for remembering me, shaver, even if you can't spell. Comes from a second class education, I guess. Didn't miss you at all either, moron.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pac goes 9-0 We should be considered the second best conference behind the SEC and closer to the SEC than people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.