• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would figure you need a web site like that to subtract 10 from your current ages. I mean you all got an Oregon education afterall...

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Saban is really up here in Seattle how many ducks are now worried they are going to lose out on Baker? Can't think of a reason he would be up here at this time outside of recruiting and who else would be on Bama's radar up here?

Let's see if any ducks can actually answer this without trolling. I know that's a stretch these days, but I have faith there may be one among you (oly).

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Saban is really up here in Seattle how many ducks are now worried they are going to lose out on Baker? Can't think of a reason he would be up here at this time outside of recruiting and who else would be on Bama's radar up here?

Let's see if any ducks can actually answer this without trolling. I know that's a stretch these days, but I have faith there may be one among you (oly).

per my sources he was there to congratulate Nussmeier for the HC job he has accepted at Washington.

There are also rumblings that he was trying to talk Nuss out of the job.

But the former is most likely.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious too. NO joke.
You notice Sabs in an airport.

You dont notice Nussmeier.

No Husky fan would even know who he is in a line of people.

Good hire IMO.

Congrats Washington. You got a guy from the Saban tree. I would be pleased for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a good blog today about Nuss. It was questions posed by the dawgpound to BAMAs SBNation bloggers.

Nothing but love for the guy.

I think it's a definitive upgrade from Sark but I'm always on the fence about an OC hire.

If we fail on Petersen and decided to go with a standout coordinator I would have preferred someone like Narduzzi.

Thats my nature. Defense first.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so far no duck can answer that without trolling. Maybe Oly will be on later tonight. :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so far no duck can answer that without trolling. Maybe Oly will be on later tonight. :noidea:

Head shy? I am not trolling.

There is another rumor Saban was there to talk to Nussmeier about him taking the Texas job and encouraging him to interview for Bama position before he inks the UW deal.

But apparently its as good as done for the UW Nuss era to begin.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheesh. And here I thought you all would be grateful that a Duck fan brought you the news of your new coach...

Oh well....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the guys who normally get the inside scoop are saying there is nothing coming out of there why is anyone going to believe a duck has sources that have that information and it's legit? I mean really?

I don't doubt you may have heard something, but I really wouldn't believe you if you showed me a picture of the handshake. NOT AT ALL.

Do I think there is a chance Nuss is going to get the job? Of course. Do I think YOU will scoop it and get the info before every local outlet up here? No fucking way.

What we do know is not one person had Sark being offered the job when we were doing this 5 years ago. All of the rumors and lists turned out false. Every one of them. So history tells us they do an above average job of holding things close to the vest. I'm expecting to hear something before Saturday, but I'll wait until someone besides a known duck troll to give us the edge on who it will be.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sheesh. And here I thought you all would be grateful that a Duck fan brought you the news of your new coach...

Oh well....

If your lying I'm gonna drive down tonight, get you sloppy drunk then smash your sasquatch toes into nubbens!:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your lying I'm gonna drive down tonight, get you sloppy drunk then smash your sasquatch toes into nubbens!:suds:

He really is doing his best OcD impersonation. Taking a guess on who will be the next coach and saying it's a fact so he can say I told you so if he is right. Sad, but there are times where he does this shit. Maybe not working just leaves him that board? :noidea:

Hope they free OcD soon so at least we know who the real trolls are again.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a good blog today about Nuss. It was questions posed by the dawgpound to BAMAs SBNation bloggers.

Nothing but love for the guy.

I think it's a definitive upgrade from Sark but I'm always on the fence about an OC hire.

If we fail on Petersen and decided to go with a standout coordinator I would have preferred someone like Narduzzi.

Thats my nature. Defense first.

Iron if it is Nus then then were getting that old school style of offense we have talked about, I too would have loved Narduzzi, but if true Im not gonna complain of this hire....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really is doing his best OcD impersonation. Taking a guess on who will be the next coach and saying it's a fact so he can say I told you so if he is right. Sad, but there are times where he does this shit. Maybe not working just leaves him that board? :noidea:

Hope they free OcD soon so at least we know who the real trolls are again.

:lol:

Ya, I am just guessing.... Rrrrrrright. Putting my name on the line here just with a guess.....:L

Mamba > Softy

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your all ready sloppy drunk aren't you?

Nope, just got a text from a buddy up there. He knows shit.

Was asking why Saban was up there because I didnt believe IB that he was in Seattle.

He said yes, Saban is there but the reason is because he is meeting with Nuss who has been there since last night.

Can be 1 of a few things things all tied to Nuss taking UW job.

1. Congratulating him on the job (most likely)

2. Trying to persuade him into going to Texas as the OC with Saban. (unlikely)

3. Talking him to interviewing for Bama job as he is taking Texas job. (least likely)

4. Trying to talk Nuss out of taking UW job to stay with Saban at Bama (very likely)

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just got a text from a buddy up there. He knows shit.

Was asking why Saban was up there because I didnt believe IB that he was in Seattle.

He said yes, Saban is there but the reason is because he is meeting with Nuss who has been there since last night.

Can be 1 of a few things things all tied to Nuss taking UW job.

1. Congratulating him on the job (most likely)

2. Trying to persuade him into going to Texas as the OC with Saban. (unlikely)

3. Talking him to interviewing for Bama job as he is taking Texas job. (least likely)

I'll give you a :clap: if your correct sir....

Status
Not open for further replies.