• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think USC is more fucked than UW. I mean, really, Sark?

I think this was the wrong hire. UW will get better with a better staff. Yes, it may take a year or two.

But then again, what do I know....

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Husky fans, and I mean that in honesty. But I really think you should consider that maybe this was best. I feel strongly about that. Maybe a tough year or two ahead, but I bet you find someone better.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh man. That was my next question. If he'd stay through bowl season.

I lost a shit ton of respect for Brian Kelley when he dumped on Cincinnati. I was hoping Sark would have some class about this.

It's possible he coaches the bowl and USC maintain the Coach O staff till there's, but I dont know how he stays for the bowl with the timing. What husky players are going to want to ever see this mans mug again? Especially after all the bull shit he talked this year.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we're sitting on a brand new 280 mil stadium and football operations center. A stable AD and dept.
I'd like to think there are some good guys out there that this would TRULY be their dream job.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we're sitting on a brand new 280 mil stadium and football operations center. A stable AD and dept.
I'd like to think there are some good guys out there that this would TRULY be their dream job.

You've got tradition, history, money and fans. You will be fine. Maybe not right away, but you are right, there is a marriage out there that is destined to happen.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lack of Trojan input, I'm not so sure they are happy about this. :laugh3:

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a good summary from CBS....I agree with most of it...this could actually be a silver lining for UW...

As of Monday afternoon Washington found itself with a coaching vacancy after it was announced that Steve Sarkisian was leaving to take the same job at Southern California. So what does Washington do from here?
CBSSports.com's Bruce Feldman listed a couple of possible candidates for the Huskies in current defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox, Fresno State's Tim DeRuyter, Boise State's Chris Petersen and UCLA's Jim Mora. However, it's being reported that Wilcox [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]407597389218709504[/MEDIA]"]is going to follow Sarkisian to USC[/ame].
Guys like Mora and Petersen may seem like reaches, especially considering that Petersen removed himself from consideration from the USC job -- though, you never know, that could have been because he knew Sarkisian was getting the job. Meanwhile Mora seems to have awoken a sleeping giant at UCLA.
Still, with all that being said, Washington is an attractive destination for a coach right now.
It's certainly in better shape than it was when Sarkisian took the job. While plenty of detractors have used Sarkisian's 34-29 mark at Washington as a knock against him, it's important to remember that in the six seasons before Sarkisian took over the program Washington had gone 18-53. That's a remarkable turnaround.
Washington also just revamped Husky Stadium, upgraded its facilities and is located in a beautiful city with a roster filled with talent. In other words, with the right offer, Washington is a place that could lure a coach away from his current job.
You heard the name of James Franklin connected to the USC job in recent weeks, and although Vanderbilt says the Trojans never contacted the school to talk to Franklin, don't be surprised if Washington does.
The Huskies may find themselves in a position they didn't expect to be in, but they're also in a position where they won't have to settle for anyone either.
What might seem like a reach right now could soon be a reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Husky fans, and I mean that in honesty. But I really think you should consider that maybe this was best. I feel strongly about that. Maybe a tough year or two ahead, but I bet you find someone better.

It's just lame that we're finally getting close to being back to being one of the top teams of the PAC and this happens. And whoever comes in will have just weeks to put together a staff and 2014 class.

Well the good news keeps coming in.

Rehshead Johnson just decommitted. Take um all Sark. :clap:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously fuck Sark. I can't talk about it much right now as I'm at work on my phone and have to vent.

He is a piece of shit. I had a lot of respect for him until now. The guy obviously has no integrity or loyalty. It is one thing to ditch us for USC. It is another to do it before a bowl game.

This could really cause damage to the program and you can tell he doesn't give a fuck. Probably already trying to get UW recruits to go to USC, such a piece of shit.

Appreciate the kind words BeaverShaver. Means something coming from a rival when this is going to cause serious instability in the program right now.

Even if losing Sark is for the best this will cause an amount of instability and a possible regression next season.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just lame that we're finally getting close to being back to being one of the top teams of the PAC and this happens. And whoever comes in will have just weeks to put together a staff and 2014 class.

Fucking scumbag piece of shit I hope they treat him like they treated Kiffin. I hope that 2 years from now he has a half empty stadium chanting for him to be fired. Fatass piece of shit.

No offense USC fans but I have to root for your failure as I now hate Sark more than anyone else in sports.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no doubt that this recruiting class is now going to be terrible. That is really the bad part of it. We have all been on Sark for his lack of discipline and the continual penalty problems.

They don't have to rush or settle. Woodward needs to take his time and find the best guy available. It won't take them years to win with who we still have here.

Sark is the first guy to leave UW voluntarily (not including retirements) since Royal in '56. Every other coach either retired or was fired since then.

It shouldn't be a shock that he left, just as it wouldn't have been had Neuheisel been offered UCLA when he was with us. Just don't for a moment forget that there are plenty of great coaches nationwide that would consider this a dream job they would retire doing.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe this move will turn out to be a good thing for UW. You needed a new coach IMO. There are talented coaches out there who would love this job and can move in without a big step back. AD needs to make the right choice.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's critical to make the right hire in a timely fashion to prevent a serious setback to the program imo.

We're gonna lose some of Sarks incoming people but thats expected. Sucks. But expected.

We need to get someone who can keep guys like ASJ and Sankey for their senior years. We lose those guys plus current commits, which as Regent has said are already decommitting then we are going to be hurting. At least in considering what we were looking at before this happened.

I had us at 10-3 next year. This changes things. How much is yet to be determined.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's critical to make the right hire in a timely fashion to prevent a serious setback to the program imo.

We're gonna lose some of Sarks incoming people but thats expected. Sucks. But expected.

We need to get someone who can keep guys like ASJ and Sankey for their senior years. We lose those guys plus current commits, which as Regent has said are already decommitting then we are going to be hurting. At least in considering what we were looking at before this happened.

I had us at 10-3 next year. This changes things. How much is yet to be determined.

I disagree. Don't rush, get it right. This class is fucked no matter how fast they make a change, but they have 100+ kids there now that need the right leader to move forward. A good staff can keep things moving along. Steps back? Sure, but sub .500? Not unless they rush and get the wrong people.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark is a piece of shit. Since he came here he talked about how UW is his dream job and he would never leave it for anything. Fuck him and his lies. He is nothing but an actor and a piece of garbage with no loyalty or integrity. Can't even wait until the fucking season is over to stab is in the back. Watch out USC. If the NFL ever comes knocking he will fuck you guys over as fast as he did with us.

Fucking loser couldn't even compete against PAC 12 teams. This idiot doesn't fucking realize he is only hurting himself and UW. If he somehow fails at USC with all the resources handed to him, he will never coach college football again.

Nobody wins. Sark gets a nice fat paycheck, USC gets a coach with no loyalty or integrity and will be fired once he can't hit double digit wins and UW loses some recruits and will possibly have more players declare early. Fuck Sark. Fatass piece of shit. Maybe once he goes to USC he can buy a trainer with his new pay raise.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Don't rush, get it right. This class is fucked no matter how fast they make a change, but they have 100+ kids there now that need the right leader to move forward. A good staff can keep things moving along. Steps back? Sure, but sub .500? Not unless they rush and get the wrong people.

Who would be the get it right guy in your book?

I don't want to rush it either. I want the right guy in a timely fashion.

For me Mora would be a guy we could get in a timely fashion and also fits my definition of the right guy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would be the get it right guy in your book?

I don't want to rush it either. I want the right guy in a timely fashion.

For me Mora would be a guy we could get in a timely fashion and also fits my definition of the right guy.

I honestly don't know if Mora is the best choice. Don't get me wrong, he is a good choice, but the very best? I don't know.

You know my dream HC's are defense first guys with discipline and highly respectable. Mora wouldn't turn me off, but what about dicking Sark and taking away his DC on his way out? You would end up likely not losing the other duck then too. Yeah yeah, a former duck player leading UW is forbidden right?

I don't do the list of names things. I'm sure our AD's office has names I've never even heard of. As long as they find someone that meets those goals above I'm fine with it. Afterall we were all like James? Who the hell is this Don James? and why are we taking him from Kent freaking State? And as we all know that worked out just fine.

:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think USC is more fucked than UW. I mean, really, Sark?

I think this was the wrong hire. UW will get better with a better staff. Yes, it may take a year or two.

But then again, what do I know....
This could be true and I hope your right! :hope:

Waiting on tf12 comments, if he hasn't posted on this already...

Status
Not open for further replies.