• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it will benefit the PAC to have 9 teams end up in bowl games, instead of 7 as advocare and heart of Dallas would add 2.25 mil into the 2013 bowl revenue pot.

Projected bowl revenue for entire PAC would end up around: 29 mil

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN -- The Ed Orgeron era at USC is reportedly set to come to an end as early as this next week, with Vanderbilt's James Franklin and Boise State's Chris Petersen serving as the top candidates to replace him.

Vanderbilt coach James Franklin and Boise State coach Chris Petersen are top candidates for the USC opening and the search may be completed by the middle of this week, according to sources.

USC has made it known to interim coach Ed Orgeron that they value his contribution to the program and would like him to stay with the program in some capacity.

The 9-4 Trojans are expected to hire a new head coach before the bowl game, which will come sometime at the end of the month.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Steele bowl projections:

Rose: Stanford / Mich St.
Alamo: Oregon / Oklahoma
Holiday: ASU / Kansas St.
Sun: UCLA / Duke
Vegas: USC / Fresno St.
Fight Hunger: Washington / BYU
New Mexico: Arizona / Utah St.
Advocare: Oregon St. / Boston College
Heart of Dallas: Washington St. / North Texas

I'd take it. I like some of those match ups

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take it. I like some of those match ups

Word is the PAC12 has already reached out to the bowls that have potential at-large bids and all bowl eligible teams of the PAC will get bids. So sounds like Oregon St. and WSU are in business.

Leach's connnections with the state of Texas probably makes the HoD bowl bid a slam dunk. Many down there know he got the shaft by that slimebag Craig James and the TT admins. Lots of Texas football junkies will show up to the game.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN -- The Ed Orgeron era at USC is reportedly set to come to an end as early as this next week, with Vanderbilt's James Franklin and Boise State's Chris Petersen serving as the top candidates to replace him.

Vanderbilt coach James Franklin and Boise State coach Chris Petersen are top candidates for the USC opening and the search may be completed by the middle of this week, according to sources.

USC has made it known to interim coach Ed Orgeron that they value his contribution to the program and would like him to stay with the program in some capacity.

The 9-4 Trojans are expected to hire a new head coach before the bowl game, which will come sometime at the end of the month.

Well the south gets a lot tougher if Peterson takes the gig, shame about coach O I understand they want a big name, wait a minute :scratch: Franklin of Vandy and Peterson of Boise, how is that big names?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Steele bowl projections:

Rose: Stanford / Mich St.
Alamo: Oregon / Oklahoma
Holiday: ASU / Kansas St.
Sun: UCLA / Duke
Vegas: USC / Fresno St.
Fight Hunger: Washington / BYU
New Mexico: Arizona / Utah St.
Advocare: Oregon St. / Boston College
Heart of Dallas: Washington St. / North Texas

There we go. Looks much better. Swap around ASU and Stanford and I think we got a winner!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the south gets a lot tougher if Peterson takes the gig, shame about coach O I understand they want a big name, wait a minute :scratch: Franklin of Vandy and Peterson of Boise, how is that big names?

I'm not sure that Petersen is really that dangerous if he takes the job. He does have strong discipline and generally gets the best out of his players, but running the most visible program to head coach in the country is a whole different critter. I won't lose any sleep over it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There we go. Looks much better. Swap around ASU and Stanford and I think we got a winner!

That is how Schlabach and Edwards at ESPN have it.

Shlabach

Rose: ASU vs Michigan State

Alamo: Oregon vs Oklahoma

Holiday: Stanford vs Texas Tech

Sun: UCLA vs Duke

Vegas: USC vs Fresno

Kraft: Washington vs BYU

New Mexico: Arizona vs San Jose

Poinsettia: Oregon State vs Utah State

AdvoCare: WSU vs North Carolina

Edwards

Rose: ASU vs Michigan State

Alamo: Oregon vs Oklahoma

Holiday: Stanford vs Kansas State

Sun: UCLA vs Duke

Vegas: USC vs Fresno

Kraft: Washington vs BYU

New Mexico: Arizona vs Colorado State

Heart of Dallas: Oregon State vs North Texas

He has WSU not getting invite.:lame:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Keep in mind, all teams get a bump up in Bowl pairings if N. Illinois gets beat by Bowling Green.

Highly likely Oregon gets Fiesta invite if Bowling Green wins.

So... alllllll together now......

#GOOOO DUCKS!!!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannion's not even the "best QB" on the OR St team, let alone the PAC 12. His stats were run up early with very short, high % passes against the dregs of D1 teams. As soon as the Beavs started playing the tougher teams, his bad passes started getting intercepted and knocked away by better defenses. Look on the OR St home site at personal stats and Vaz has the longest completed pass to an OR St player. If you took the blinders off, imagine if the more accurate Vaz was QB. He makes much better decisions and IMO, would've won more games, including the CWG. Even when Mannion had time in the pocket, he'd throw to tightly covered players less than 15 yds away, missing them, while other WRs were wide open downfield waving for attention. When Mannion throws for more than 10 yds, it's a hail mary. Even the worst QB can accidently put 1 on target once in a while, which more accurately describes Mannion.

Your a complete idiot Native...hard to even image your a Beaver fan...Maybe you should watch Vaz again in LAST years Stanford game and the Alamo Bowl...yeah, good decisions as he lost both those games he should have won. Tell me again who is the #2 passer in the nation AFTER 12 games THIS year. Whose nutbag are ya gonna swing on next year now that you given up on the Beavers #1 QB. You sound alot like wazzy gazoo and his Leach rants but with another team. Are you just a bandwagon fan of this team or did you even go to college in Corvallis. Your probably wanting Riley to be fired too, either way.

Call Riley and tell him all about Vaz would ya and spare me of your constant bullshit. Get back to me next year when Mannion and HIS offense gets another season with pretty much the same guys they have this year. Maybe Banker's defense finally gets their head outta their asses when this years injuries are a thing of the past.

Mannion had an epic year...:clap:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Joe Schad - "Chris Peterson has withdrawn his name from USC consideration."

Many saying it will come to Del Rio or Franklin now. Think Franklin ends up with the job.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES!!!

:clap:

The 6-6 Beavs are turning on each other....:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many saying it will come to Del Rio or Franklin now. Think Franklin ends up with the job.

no shocker I suppose. At least I am not.

Pete is the most loyal guy in CFB hand down... No? Riley close second.

thx for updates...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shock Peterson withdrew. Franklin might be the guy and it may turn out to be a good fit, but I really want to see Del Rio get it. I'd rather see coach O keep the job then Franklin getting it to be honest.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Sarkisian just did an interview on KJR sports radio.

"I didn't interview for the job. They (USC) reached out and I talked to them (this weekend).

Christ, this is supposed to be a big recruiting week for the Dawgs with all the coaches hitting the road to work it. I really wish just like Peterson, we would hear a solid announcement from Sark that's he's also taking his name out of consideration. It's still sounding wishy washy from him, damnit.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that epic Civil game showing by Mannion et al. And make no mistake about it...Oregon State played WELL on the road all year long...whatever crappy bowl they go play in...They will destroy their competition.

Some how they found a running game and if given even a little time to pass...the BEST pure pocket passer in the game today will torch an average D secondary.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Sarkisian just did an interview on KJR sports radio.

"I didn't interview for the job. They (USC) reached out and I talked to them (this weekend).

Christ, this is supposed to be a big recruiting week for the Dawgs with all the coaches hitting the road to work it. I really wish just like Peterson, we would hear a solid announcement from Sark that's he's also taking his name out of consideration. It's still sounding wishy washy from him, damnit.

blargh. If we lose Sark, Pat Narduzzi is my guy!!!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that epic Civil game showing by Mannion et al. And make no mistake about it...Oregon State played WELL on the road all year long...whatever crappy bowl they go play in...They will destroy their competition.

Some how they found a running game and if given even a little time to pass...the BEST pure pocket passer in the game today will torch an average D secondary.

Hate to say it but I agree.

Oregon State usually plays very well in bowl games, even when over matched. This year with the level of competition OSU plays, they should cruise.

I think overall the PAC12 could have a scary good showing in Bowl Games this bowl season.

Status
Not open for further replies.