• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Alabama. We played like shit, no discipline and didn't deserve to win. Their last offensive TD should have drawn some flags because it was a designed run that he just threw at the end and they had linemen down field and so on, but it doesn't really matter. Alabama would have been destroyed by FSU the way we've played this year, and FSU is going to destroy whoever gets thrown at them.

Still it is a brutal way to lose.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think FSU is as unstoppable as everyone seems to believe.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP poll out:

1) FSU
2) Ohio State
3) Auburn
4) Bama
5) Missouri
6) Ok St.
7) Stanford
8) South Carolina
9) Baylor
10) MSU
11) ASU
12) Oregon
13) Clemson
14) LSU
15) UCF
16) NIU
17) UCLA
18) OU
19) Louisville
20) Duke
21) Wisconsin
22) Tex A&M
23) Texas
24) Fresno St.
25) Georgia

others receiving votes: USC (23), Washington (6)

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC12 Bowl Projections by Palm

Rose Bowl
Michigan State vs Stanford

Sun Bowl
Virginia Tech vs UCLA

Independence
Oregon State vs Georgia Tech

Holiday
Arizona State vs Kansas State

Alamo
Oklahoma vs Oregon

Fight Hunger
Washington vs BYU

Las Vegas
Fresno State vs USC

New Mexico
San Diego State vs Arizona

So he gots Wazzou being left out, which is really the only interesting thing I see here. Because this is subject to change and most certainly will. I'm just trying to figure his logic of how WSU will get overlooked instead of the Beavers.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl

Sun Bowl
Virginia Tech vs UCLA

Independence

Holiday

Alamo
Oklahoma vs Oregon

Fight Hunger
Washington vs BYU

Las Vegas
Fresno State vs USC

New Mexico

So he gots Wazzou being left out, which is really the only interesting thing I see here. Because this is subject to change and most certainly will. I'm just trying to figure his logic of how WSU will get overlooked instead of the Beavers.

Pretty much what I said yesterday

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright my public apology to Chip Kelly, didn't think your scheme would work in the NFL but by god you've proven me wrong!:suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl

Sun Bowl
Virginia Tech vs UCLA

Independence

Holiday

Alamo
Oklahoma vs Oregon

Fight Hunger
Washington vs BYU

Las Vegas
Fresno State vs USC

New Mexico

Yeah, I still think OSU will be the one left out if anyone is. I can see no reason for taking them over WSU.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more concerned ASU offense would be in trouble facing MSU defense, I think they would have a hard time moving the ball...

And for me wishing the Stanford vs tOSU match up is the simple fact I don't think tOSU is a complete team, I question their defense, I don't think its that tough, plus there one of those big programs that have had success in the past, its just I really don't want to see them in the spotlight anytime soon..

I think the MSU offense would have just as hard of a time moving the ball on the ASU defense. Their defense would hold ASU well below its scoring average but I think ASU could find the endzone just enough to win that game. I'd rather play MSU than tOSU that's for sure although getting revenge on the Buckeyes would be a lot sweeter.

I'm really hoping Oregon can sneak into a BCS game though. As things stands right now if ASU loses the CCG they'll play 7-5 Kansas State in the Holiday Bowl :gaah:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl

Sun Bowl
Virginia Tech vs UCLA

Independence

Holiday

Alamo
Oklahoma vs Oregon

Fight Hunger
Washington vs BYU

Las Vegas
Fresno State vs USC

New Mexico

Strange he has us being left out since all the emails alums are receiving and most everywhere has us in the New Mexico bowl. We will be going bowling because we will travel better than half the Pac-12 and Moos is great at PR.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange he has us being left out since all the emails alums are receiving and most everywhere has us in the New Mexico bowl. We will be going bowling because we will travel better than half the Pac-12 and Moos is great at PR.

Unlikely because there are more teams with actual winning records for the New Mexico bowl to pick. and no one associated to the bowls knows if WSU fans would travel since it has been so long that they were in a bowl.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I still think OSU will be the one left out if anyone is. I can see no reason for taking them over WSU.
As I posted earlier here or another thread, the ONLY reason to choose OSU over WSU is because OSU very nearly upset Oregon, losing by just 1 pt in the final minute of the Civil War game.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Bruins. The better team won last night. I was proud of the Trojans effort, but in the end, we just didn't have enough.

Mora has that team on the right track and I think that it's going to be USC, UCLA and ASU battling for the South for the foreseeable future.

Didn't get online after the game to offer congrats then because the folks who were here for the game left too late.

Vita, did we have an avi bet? I honestly don't remember. If so, let me know what avi I need to wear.

I don't think losing last night costs Coach O the job (especially if we perform well in our bowl game), but it should calm things down a bit so that Pat Haden can perform proper due diligence in the search. At least all of the Kevin Sumlin crap can be put to bed. Did not want him as our coach!!

Any news, T12, about the two linemen carted off the field last night? Your bad luck continues.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news, T12, about the two linemen carted off the field last night? Your bad luck continues.

Marcus Martin (center) suffered a knee injury, but I haven't heard anything about the severity. Aundray Walker (tackle) has a broken ankle.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a new pac12 Champ I think.

It's @ ASU, Stanford has struggled on the road in conference games this season. They've already lost twice to the south on the road this season. It's difficult to win the rematch especially on the road. ASU is playing much better now then when they went to Stanford imo.

All that said I believe Stanford is the better team, but not by much and they have a lot of mojo to overcome in this one.

Sun Devils coming up Roses!

Stanford 30
ASU 41

You said it first, Ironbreaker!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a higher BCS ranking last week and beat our rival by a bigger margin than you did (who beat you). ASU gets the bid if BG wins IMO.

No way, WhoDat, Devils are going to the Rose Bowl! Believe it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, WhoDat, Devils are going to the Rose Bowl! Believe it.

IF (and I think it's a big if) 2 PAC teams go to BCS bowls, it will be the Rose for the winner of the CCG (obviously) and the PAC runner-up. I don't see a Divisional runner-up from the PAC getting a BCS bid (no matter how pretty their uni's are).

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of expect poll cooking to remove the CCG loser from BCS at large berth consideration. I've had about enough of the Coaches and Harris. They're garbage.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of expect poll cooking to remove the CCG loser from BCS at large berth consideration. I've had about enough of the Coaches and Harris. They're garbage.

Coaches poll has always been garbage. I don't think there should even be a coaches poll. Most of them are having some grad assistant or someone handle theirs because they don't have the time to watch the games anyway or they shouldn't.

I don't want USC's coaches watching any teams other than USC and whoever we play next.

Status
Not open for further replies.