• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU fans spray painting our wildcat statue.. real mature

I didn't see that comment when the cats painted our A red last week and they do it every year or two. No one has claimed credit for painting the Wildcat yet. I believe the cats did it themselves to stir up some hate and discontent as if more were needed. I know it wasn't Oregon, they just pissed on it.:bawling:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No news on Grice which means its probably worse than we think, im guessing he could be out for the year fingers crossed.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said Grice was "day to day", but I think Deantre Lewis will be plenty serviceable if he's out.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said Grice was "day to day", but I think Deantre Lewis will be plenty serviceable if he's out.

Lets hope no fumbles. I think with Grice we could really run on them he torched them last year, Taylor Kelly should have plenty of time in the pocket vs Uofas horrible pass rush. Its all about stopping Kadeem.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope no fumbles. I think with Grice we could really run on them he torched them last year, Taylor Kelly should have plenty of time in the pocket vs Uofas horrible pass rush. Its all about stopping Kadeem.

That's my concern. Deantre Lewis is shockingly fast through the hole and in the open field, probably the best burst of any of the RBs, and I expect Foster would get more play which is good, too, but I worry about fumbles since neither of them have really handled a significant crunch time load this season. Not that they can't- I think Lewis will be just fine in the role next year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my concern. Deantre Lewis is shockingly fast through the hole and in the open field, probably the best burst of any of the RBs, and I expect Foster would get more play which is good, too, but I worry about fumbles since neither of them have really handled a significant crunch time load this season. Not that they can't- I think Lewis will be just fine in the role next year.

DJ needs to play more hes our most reliable receiver, and hardly drops anything........... Seriously I can recall DJ only dropping 1-2 balls this year he needs to get the ball, and be on the field more. Best versatile player on the team and breaks so many tackles, deserves to on the field during all the snaps, especially since the Wisconsin game he was deadly with Strong on those off shoulder throws which I think will give Uofa fits, Foster and Strong made quite a combination.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New discussion.............. Select your top 3 Pac 12 football rivalries in order.

1.Territorial Cup (homer)
2.Civil War
3.The Big Game

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Denker in his first Territorial Cup on the road, I think will choke big time.

He won't. No offer walk-on twice-offensive player of the week Denker is the one to worry about, like nothing to lose, and a great opportunity. He's the one we have to beat; Kadeem will get his 100 plus yards whatever you do.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't. No offer walk-on twice-offensive player of the week Denker is the one to worry about, like nothing to lose, and a great opportunity. He's the one we have to beat; Kadeem will get his 100 plus yards whatever you do.

Its whatever qb is clutcher. But Kelly has ice water in his veins. Gotta little Jake Plummer in him.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New discussion.............. Select your top 3 Pac 12 football rivalries in order.

1.Territorial Cup (homer)
2.Civil War
3.The Big Game

1. Oregon/Washington rivalry although it needs a better name.
2. Civil War most played rivalry in the conference
3. Big Game

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proposed rivalry names for Oregon/Washington
Columbia River Rivalry
ORWA Rivalry
Battle Of I-5

suggestions?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon and Washington has the most hatred. ASU and Uofa have the most bragging rights even though it lacks some signifance. Big Game has the best moments in a Pac rivalry. Civil War for history and for the game that has decided the conference the most. Apple Cup tough as hell rivalry, played in cold conditions and an unpredictable outcome. UCLA and USC plenty of upsets and the most conference success between 2 rivals. Utah and Colorado no one cares GTFO of our conference Colorado.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proposed rivalry names for Oregon/Washington
Columbia River Rivalry
ORWA Rivalry
Battle Of I-5

suggestions?

It needs a name and a trophy.

Border War
Roasted Fur
BattleofNorthWest

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word out of Corvallis is Riley is 100% safe. Decarollis the OSU AD will not get rid of OSU over this.

My cousin is a big time OSU donor who wreslted @ OSU.

And lets put this in perspective. Who is OSU going to get that will be better or even have an equal to resume?

I dont think OSU fans like to hear the reality of the situation and that is they are the second fiddle in a non football power state. Lets think who they recruit against.

A 9 win season every 2 or 3 years is the ceiling here IMO. Sure, they had the Fiesta win and Conference co champ status in 2000. But that was done with an Erickson group of players.

Not trying to slam OSU, but that is where we are here with this program.

Riley is a figure head HC who amazingly can also coach. A rarity nowadays.

What needs to happen is for OSU to revisit Riley's coaching staff and start over. There is where the problem is. Do this and OSU will be an improved program year in and out.

Good read Mamba, but injuries at key spots always play a part and I'm not here to cry a river of excuses. Micheal Docter @ LB was a huge loss when looking at that Banker 3-4 D, which I hate anyways. Banker has under-sized kids so I guess I kinda understand his thinking. Beavs always great LBs and decent upfront guys. This year they didn't and it showed playing the PAC Hogs towards the end of the year. I aint the fly on the locker room wall, but Mannions decision making skills killed a lot of close ballgames during the year. 1st 7 games he did great, but once Stanford and the rest of came that was pretty much it in my OP. Whose the QB coach? Who called plays with no quick safety valve nearby? All those downfield throws take time to develop so where in the hell was the blocking for it? As for Riley, he's allowed one debacle a year in Washington, cuz the rest of the losses were all winable in my OP.

Vaz will have the same problems, don't see a big O change coming in on a short week before the Civil. Ya can put lipstick on a pig, but she's still a pig in the end.:whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the year Oregon State beats Oregon. Calling it. Mannion was ass the last half of the season, and kissed his NFL dreams bye-bye.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the year Oregon State beats Oregon. Calling it. Mannion was ass the last half of the season, and kissed his NFL dreams bye-bye.

3-1 TD to INT ration leads the country dumbshit. But what the hell do you know. Give him a senior year and then make that call jahiii. Till then your comment is rather biased and stupid.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 TD to INT ration leads the country dumbshit. But what the hell do you know. Give him a senior year and then make that call jahiii. Till then your comment is rather biased and stupid.

The quarterback from the beginning of the year would of beaten ASU and wouldn't of thrown 4 ints that game. Im not saying he isnt good, but he hasn't been the game since the first 7 games. Seriously he makes all those throws vs ASU if it was the beginning of the year..................... Hes a good qb. I mean 10 ints the last 3 games after playing at a heisman level or having heisman stats.............. Wtf happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.