• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than the Washington State fan who thinks his school can do better than Leach............. And says fire Leach every 5 seconds.

As bad as that may be, I'd take it over soccer talk any day!! At least Wazzy's Leach complaints are about an actual sport!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU fans made a trip out to the dump? Who goes to Tucson even for a prank. Watch an ASU vs Uofa game then get the hell out of that hell hole. Bunch of old people and a small town. I dont give a fuck if its as big as Phoenix. Nothing to do there and the population is small.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than the first half beat down Stanford gave a ranked ASWho team Jahii? Or the absolute crap show your team had against the Domers?

Let us see how the mighty Card do against ND before casting aspersions, look that word up jr. If Stanford should beat the University of Dead Fake Girlfriends we can talk an AVI bet for the CCG. Either for you, or your Sr. partner, NotNeutral.

I admit, Shaw has a hard time getting his team up for road games against the likes of unranked Utah, but you have to admit had USC played like they are now ASWho might have had trouble with them.

As you see SUB, I have no avi to bet and wouldn't do it if I did. Yes, your first half against us was a beat down and more. The second half not so much. How do you talk so loud though when you lost to an unranked Utah, a then unranked USC. You might notice to that ASWho has a better record than you do and you never lost to Oregon either. You've not made a very impressive argument whatever you're trying to prove.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Graham will say Grice wont play but he does play, just to encourage and pump up the players and fans. Its either worse than we think, or not that bad. I still think its worse than we think though.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the win vs. Stanford is what got us the #23 ranking. That's why I was messing with Buddha about being able to say they lost to the #23 ranked team.

Never did thank you for that. Your beating on Stanford, we would learn later, gives ASU a shot at the Rose. Tough thru Stanford, but impossible thru Oregon. I thought the winner of the UCLA/ASU would end up winning a beat down at Autzen for their troubles. Your win, in the end, makes it whole new ball game. Although, as it turns out we, thankfully, don't need help, I'll still be rooting for you next week. By next year, you'll be good enough that we can go back to hating you just like the good old days. :lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Graham will say Grice wont play but he does play, just to encourage and pump up the players and fans. Its either worse than we think, or not that bad. I still think its worse than we think though.

If worse than you think, it likely would have leaked by now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did thank you for that. Your beating on Stanford, we would learn later, gives ASU a shot at the Rose. Tough thru Stanford, but impossible thru Oregon. I thought the winner of the UCLA/ASU would end up winning a beat down at Autzen for their troubles. Your win, in the end, makes it whole new ball game. Although, as it turns out we, thankfully, don't need help, I'll still be rooting for you next week. By next year, you'll be good enough that we can go back to hating you just like the good old days. :lol:
You're welcome and I'll happily welcome the hate. I'm one that believes that your team being hated by others is a good thing!! It means you win a lot!!

Unfortunately, I can't hate ASU with the same fervor that you can hate USC. I am the only USC fan in a family of ASU fans (not just immediate. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc.)!! I had to brainwash my kids to be USC fans just so I have at least 2 on my side during family functions!!:lol:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome and I'll happily welcome the hate. I'm one that believes that your team being hated by others is a good thing!! It means you win a lot!!

Unfortunately, I can't hate ASU with the same fervor that you can hate USC. I am the only USC fan in a family of ASU fans (not just immediate. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc.)!! I had to brainwash my kids to be USC fans just so I have at least 2 on my side during family functions!!:lol:
I can understand that. We have the same division in the family here with ASU and UA alums/admirers. The family gathering on Thanksgiving this year promises to be very, very interesting.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that. We have the same division in the family here with ASU and UA alums/admirers. The family gathering on Thanksgiving this year promises to be very, very interesting.

Pumped up and nervous at the same time. Yup its the Territorial Cup.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe its Huskies -14 in this Apple Cup. That number seems way high.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather report has apple cup as upper 40s, cloudy, with chance of rain. Even with all that, expect a whole lot of scoring in this one. I think we got this one because our improved pass D and Sankey this year, but still expecting something closer than -14. The pirate capt will get his shots, but think Sark's got this one, especially with it in our house.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather report has apple cup as upper 40s, cloudy, with chance of rain. Even with all that, expect a whole lot of scoring in this one. I think we got this one because our improved pass D and Sankey this year, but still expecting something closer than -14. The pirate capt will get his shots, but think Sark's got this one, especially with it in our house.

Better pass protection too, uptempo offense.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU closed all practices to the media this week and Graham isn't giving any info in his press conferences so nobody will know about Grice until game time. That good because it forces UA to prepare for him. Personally if he's day to day I'd rather he sit the game and rest up for Stanford. Lewis and Foster are more than enough for UA.

Status
Not open for further replies.