• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe its Huskies -14 in this Apple Cup. That number seems way high.

I realize how many past Apple Cups end up being a toss up, but I can see why the betting folks have it that high.

WSU is 105th in the nation in total defense. In the last 5 games they have given up: 52, 62, 55, 17, and 37 last week to Utah at home. They are 99th in total offense in road games.

UW is 42nd in passing defense which is all that matters against the cougs.

Now when you look at total offense:
UW 8th in the nation
WSU 50th in the nation

You can see why UW is heavily favored. Especially at home.

Now add the expected emotions and I think most would expect UW is going to want to stomp on their heads and never let up after last year's late game melt down.

UW showed it can defend against a high flying passing game last week. The D line has been really improving of late with Kihaha and Shelton doing some damage. I would expect that defense to get after Halliday early and often and push him into a few bad throws for picks.

Both teams are going to get some scores, but the cougs are not going to be in this one in the 4th quarter.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With two of the games being played on Friday, someone needs to put up odds and pick a weekly game for this weeks picks if Mamba isn't/can't do it. If something isn't up by the time I get home from work tonight I'll do it. Just has to be done soon.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With two of the games being played on Friday, someone needs to put up odds and pick a weekly game for this weeks picks if Mamba isn't/can't do it. If something isn't up by the time I get home from work tonight I'll do it. Just has to be done soon.
Mamba has talked about the site he uses, has anyone paid attention? :lol:

I'm sorry I haven't, mamba is such a mainstay on these boards, I've always thought he would be here to take care of it.

If not we can use USA today's lines this week...

Although I'd rather not....

Either way here they are...

Not official just yet! :lol:

Week 14

Friday's Games

Washington State @ Washington -16.5

Oregon State @ Oregon -21.5

Saturdays Games

Colorado @ Utah -16.5

Notre Dame @ Stanford -15.5

Arizona @ Arizona State -13.5

Game of the Week

UCLA @ USC -3.5

(I went with the battle of Los Angeles as the game of the week due to the closest line)

What say you?

If we go with this I will make another post with only the spreads listed.

Let me know what you all think??? :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Thanks for your input tf12!!!

However I am more concerned with those who are subjected to the objective.:laugh3:

Looks good to me. I think you can proceed at your own discretion since you da man this week. Thanks.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good to me. I think you can proceed at your own discretion since you da man this week. Thanks.
Sounds good to me NN!

I'll post the lines in a minute.

By the way, good job on your picks last week!!! :10:

Well 4/6 :lol: But good enough!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Pussy ass rivalry ^.
To me, those adjectives you are using..... 'pussy' & 'ass' are not the worst adjective one can use to show their disapproval.

If you're not happy with the Game of the Week pick, can you please do a better job stating such Manti?... errr......Jahii? :noidea: :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, those adjectives your are using..... 'pussy' & 'ass' are not the worst adjective one can use to show their disapproval.

If you're not happy with the Game of the Week pick, can you please do a better job stating such Manti?... errr......Jahii? :noidea: :lol:

I just see hugs and to much friendliness for a rivalry. I wanna here some smack talk!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see hugs and to much friendliness for a rivalry. I wanna here some smack talk!
I haven't heard shit about those Zona Wildcat from you Jahii.

Really, this is about the Pac12 Pickem, so I really was looking for input from the field of contestants.

That said, I'm going with the advise from the old man Not Neutral.

Wisdom prevails!

Status
Not open for further replies.