• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Wallace I thought he was a Senior........................ He will make the NFL only a Junior he had a great season other than these last couple of games my bad dude.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking bout Oregon State da fuck.................. USC wasnt ranked when they beat em though. :laugh3:

Damm Stanford laid 2 huge eggs this year.

Yeah, the win vs. Stanford is what got us the #23 ranking. That's why I was messing with Buddha about being able to say they lost to the #23 ranked team.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the win vs. Stanford is what got us the #23 ranking. That's why I was messing with Buddha about being able to say they lost to the #23 ranked team.

It was on the road................................ If that makes him feel better lmfao! :laugh3:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than the first half beat down Stanford gave a ranked ASWho team Jahii? Or the absolute crap show your team had against the Domers?

Let us see how the mighty Card do against ND before casting aspersions, look that word up jr. If Stanford should beat the University of Dead Fake Girlfriends we can talk an AVI bet for the CCG. Either for you, or your Sr. partner, NotNeutral.

I admit, Shaw has a hard time getting his team up for road games against the likes of unranked Utah, but you have to admit had USC played like they are now ASWho might have had trouble with them.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than the first half beat down Stanford gave a ranked ASWho team Jahii? Or the absolute crap show your team had against the Domers?

Let us see how the mighty Card do against ND before casting aspersions, look that word up jr. If Stanford should beat the University of Dead Fake Girlfriends we can talk an AVI bet for the CCG. Either for you, or your Sr. partner, NotNeutral.

I admit, Shaw has a hard time getting his team up for road games against the likes of unranked Utah, but you have to admit had USC played like they are now ASWho might have had trouble with them.

Right now the way USC is playing we would lose at USC at well. Stanford can kick our ass. I would rather play Oregon, im just saying your not a great team on the road your a great team at home. Which is why if we get to host you guys at home, I think we can win. Still though we don't match up well with Stanford at all.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Northwest Showdown

If you really wanted to go for a gay option then just steal from MLS and call it the Cascadia Cup. I mean stealing anything from soccer is ultra gay.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer talk?:wtf2:

Can we at least get some Arizona fans in here and talk basketball?:L

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than the Washington State fan who thinks his school can do better than Leach............. And says fire Leach every 5 seconds.
Better to talk about firing leach every 5 seconds than wondering when Graham's next dream job will pop up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.