• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did all the Wazzu Leach haters delete their accounts? I've been waiting anxiously for them to state their case of how he sucks as a head coach after making a bowl in their 2nd season under him. How him playing a weak schedule at Texas Tech caused an undeserved reputation as a good coach. How he could never win in a conference like the Pac 12 because his gimmick schemes won't work against real teams. How he had lost the team and they had quit on him. How no recruit will want to play for a douche like him. Come back fellas! Eat your crow like men/women.

Cougs could win the pac and our local leach hater would find faults with him.

He gives no quarter to pirates!

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is the same one that posted at CBS or not. The CBS guy lost it when that prima donna WR left the team and Jeff Tuel struggled in the system the very first year. As if those guys were proven winners or something. Leach had a culture to change. Those two while talented obviously didn't fit said culture. I'm not ready to say Leach will ever win a conference championship at Wazzu. However, he is gonna be a pain in all of your asses as long as he is there. I really miss him coaching in the Big 12. Made things interesting. The Big 12 was so awesome when Leach, Gundy, and Pelini were all there. Never knew what the hell was gonna be said in an interview. Pelini was usually douche though.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he is the same one that posted at CBS or not. The CBS guy lost it when that prima donna WR left the team and Jeff Tuel struggled in the system the very first year. As if those guys were proven winners or something. Leach had a culture to change. Those two while talented obviously didn't fit said culture. I'm not ready to say Leach will ever win a conference championship at Wazzu. However, he is gonna be a pain in all of your asses as long as he is there. I really miss him coaching in the Big 12. Made things interesting. The Big 12 was so awesome when Leach, Gundy, and Pelini were all there. Never knew what the hell was gonna be said in an interview. Pelini was usually douche though.

Yeah. Same guy. He hasn't posted much this year but he should show up some for the Apple Cup. Usually to mock UW and how many criminals have played here. Stuff like that.

He's not ever going to come around to liking Leach. :laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be good watching how long UCLA fans tolerate if he doesn't get over that hump, you got that cross town team and I'm sure the hype is getting better and better each day...
Yep and he won last year however he was favored to win.:lol:

I just don't see it happening this year.

That USC line on both sides of the ball are gonna eat us up much like the Stanford game.

However should he win this game, he may be on the right track.

Again, I just don't see it.

We really needed Lane Kiffen in there for USC! :lol:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have questioned him to death about his hate of leach and what it would take to not hate him. Pretty much not going to happen. He would obviously be happy with a bowl win, but he doesn't respect Leach and never will no matter what he does.

I can say most of us felt kind of similar things about Neuheisel when he lead UW. He had a bad rep with all the crap he pulled at colorado and we all called him neuwesel his entire tenure here. He won us our last Rose Bowl and of course we weren't hating on him at that time, but we still never really supported him much either.

As for wazzy not being here, he pretty much only comes up here when he is drunk and bored. Lucky to see him every couple of weeks. He isn't hiding. Just doesn't post sober or when he has better stuff to do.

As IB said I'm sure he will be around at some point this week.

If you want to find the other cougs, go check out the seahawks board. Most of them are so done with Leach that they don't post on the college boards at all.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a lot of us came over from CBS when they closed down the boards yes.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, one of my favorite things about this board, aside from all you fine folks? No domers to be seen. Here is to hoping Stanford can beat the University of Dead Fake Girl Friends in the Lenay Kekula Bowl. She was take from us too soon, in fact none of us in the Stanford Family feel we truly got to know here.

If you find that amusing, I can take no credit, if you think it juvenile and offensive, the same rule goes.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did all the Wazzu Leach haters delete their accounts? I've been waiting anxiously for them to state their case of how he sucks as a head coach after making a bowl in their 2nd season under him. How him playing a weak schedule at Texas Tech caused an undeserved reputation as a good coach. How he could never win in a conference like the Pac 12 because his gimmick schemes won't work against real teams. How he had lost the team and they had quit on him. How no recruit will want to play for a douche like him. Come back fellas! Eat your crow like men/women.

Ah yes...your refering to "Wazzy Gazzo". You'll find him posting more garbage over on the politics board over there..............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, you look good with the dawgfather on your left. :suds: As I said in the message I sent you wear it until Wednesday and then put your best civil war effort forward and hold your chin up man.

Mamba, donkey, et al... THANKS FOR FUCKING THE SEAHAWKS OVER you assholes.

Not only did Thurmond do drugs for the second time and end up suspended for four games right before Seattle faces Brees, Kaepernick, Eli, and Palmer but he had to get high with one of our other major corners (browner) and get him into a full year suspension.

Y'all poisoned our shit. Keep your stoner ass thugs away from my team from this point forward.
:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, you look good with the dawgfather on your left. :suds: As I said in the message I sent you wear it until Wednesday and then put your best civil war effort forward and hold your chin up man.

Mamba, donkey, et al... THANKS FOR FUCKING THE SEAHAWKS OVER you assholes.

Not only did Thurmond do drugs for the second time and end up suspended for four games right before Seattle faces Brees, Kaepernick, Eli, and Palmer but he had to get high with one of our other major corners (browner) and get him into a full year suspension.

Y'all poisoned our shit. Keep your stoner ass thugs away from my team from this point forward.
:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

AND a "FINE" avi you have at this point in time too Whiz...AC and all...Not sure I could find a beaver pissin on anything, let alone a Duck.:whistle:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and he won last year however he was favored to win.:lol:

I just don't see it happening this year.

That USC line on both sides of the ball are gonna eat us up much like the Stanford game.

However should he win this game, he may be on the right track.

Again, I just don't see it.

We really needed Lane Kiffen in there for USC! :lol:

I tried to call him to see if he might be a "Celebrity Surprise Guest Coach" for this game to give you guys a chance, but apparently his numbers been changed.:noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks open -21 favorites in the civil war. If the beavs don't play with a LOT more heart than they did this last weekend Oregon might double up that margin. Pretty sure a loss by Oregon in that game and OcD will be sitting on top of his local McDonalds in his underwear holding a shotgun firing it off randomly shouting "Here's your fucking happy meal". I mean that would have to be the worst loss in easily a decade.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks open -21 favorites in the civil war. If the beavs don't play with a LOT more heart than they did this last weekend Oregon might double up that margin. Pretty sure a loss by Oregon in that game and OcD will be sitting on top of his local McDonalds in his underwear holding a shotgun firing it off randomly shouting "Here's your fucking happy meal". I mean that would have to be the worst loss in easily a decade.

Just decided which team I'm rooting for!!

SKOOOO BEAVS!!:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If OD is a black gay man working at a McDonalds in Tennessee, I think I meet him tonight. He still had clothes on and no shotgun, but I wouldn't be surprised if the dude was on his way.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I look at it this way Whiz...Beavers got 1 more bullet in the chamber left this Pac season...wouldn't it be nice to see us HIT THE FUCKIN TARGET one more time this year?:suds:

BTW...I'm TAKING-N-LAYING those 21 on me boyz!:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.