• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the pickem

Please Vegas, list the Trojans as favorites!! :hope:

early lines.

not the pickem.

WSU @ UW -14

OSU @ UO off

CU @ Utes -16 1/2

UCLA @ USC -3 1/2

Zona @ ASU -11 1/2

Notre Dame @ Stanford -14

looks like all home faves. Awaiting Civil War line.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like shit. And it isnt a hangover.

Major chest cold or some shit. Cant even chew a copenhagen. Great time to quit I suppose.

In great spirits though. I love the PAC12 this year. What deep assed conference we have here.

RIVALRY WEEKEND! GO DUCKS! Oregon State is getting a good old fashioned butt kickin this Friday.

Sounds like we are doing a left over Thanksgiving Pot Luck for the tailgater. Going to drink plenty, eat like a king, be loud and participate in a whole lotta carryin on.

Wallace. You still going to the Civil War? Got my number still? You have to come by and at least have a beer man.

THINGS HAVE CHANGED THIS WEEK AND SO HAVE MY PLANS MAMBA. THANKS FOR THE INVITE, BUT I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CIVIL THIS YEAR. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE THING ON TV. WE SOLD OUR TICKETS YESTERDAY ON THE INTERNET.

And yes, still have your number.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Major chest cold or some shit. Cant even chew a copenhagen. Great time to quit I suppose.

It's going around. My daughters got your symptoms and had to miss her first day of school today in over 2 years. She was so upset.

My youngest son has had the stomach flu for 7 days now. Had to take him to the Dr. as he couldn't keep anything down at all. Not even water. Got dehydrated. meh.

He seems to be over the worst of it and is filling better as he's starting to get lippy again. :gaah:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THINGS HAVE CHANGED THIS WEEK AND SO HAVE MY PLANS MAMBA. THANKS FOR THE INVITE, BUT I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE CIVIL THIS YEAR. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE THING ON TV. WE SOLD OUR TICKETS YESTERDAY ON THE INTERNET.

And yes, still have your number.

Hey your father in law doing better?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Major chest cold or some shit..

Good, drive north and pass it on to me, mama wants the xmas lights up before thanksgiving and thats a ton of hours out in the cold, yep its a Clark Griswald xmas light show......

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, flipping a California kid from Alabama to USC shouldn't be all that hard, but it's obviously a step in the right direction and firing Kiffin has had a positive effect.

As for difficulty in hiring Coach O, umm, you just hired/fired Kiffin. Are they worried it could get worse?

Yes and no on the kid flipping. Sure, getting a California kid to stay in California and play for USC shouldn't be too difficult under normal circumstances. Heck, under normal circumstances, the kid probably never commits to Alabama over USC anyway. However, these aren't normal circumstances. So for the kid to decide to flip says to me that the program may well be back on the right track.

As for the difficulty of hiring Coach O. As Regent points out, there is a lot of additional responsibility that the USC head coach has. The biggest is the L.A. media. They can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Pete Carroll came in, figured that out and they were his best friends. During the NCAA investigation, etc. and even when Carroll left, the L.A. media never criticized the guy and never tried to lay any of it at his feet.

Lane Kiffin not only was never friendly with the media, he caused an adversarial relationship with them. Also, making a bit of a difficult decision is that Coach O has been around USC for so long now (he was also PC's recruiting coordinator) that it's difficult to simply chalk the improvement up to "Kiffin relief".

Imo, Haden has made the right moves throughout his time as AD. I trust him to continue to do so. He understands the importance of the football program to the school and I believe that whatever his decision, it will be the correct one.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
early lines.

not the pickem.

WSU @ UW -14

OSU @ UO off

CU @ Utes -16 1/2

UCLA @ USC -3 1/2

Zona @ ASU -11 1/2

Notre Dame @ Stanford -14

looks like all home faves. Awaiting Civil War line.

:suds:

Now if I can just get OD to guarantee a UCLA win!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning fellas!!! Yes, Im alive and yes Im here. Rough weekend, especially for Oregon altogether. Both teams failed to show up. Canzano wrote a good piece in the Oregonian about how shitty this civil war could be if both teams play like they did Saturday.

I want to say publically to AZ Dbacks, Arizona Sting and any other cat fans, great fuckin game!! Seriously, they laid a serious ass whooping on Oregon. Tough to watch and severely humbling.

Great game by UW as well, cant believe I am saying that, but they took the Biebers to the wood shed.

I talked a lot of shit to Zona fans, and they deserve to party it up and celebrate for a long time. This was a big win for RR and their fans.

With all of that being said, I am SOOOOO looking forward to the Civil War, we are having a huge Thanksgiving potluck and since it is a 4pm game, we will have plenty of time to partake.

Still love my Ducks, but what a crazy year it has been. Please, o please beat the Biebers.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still love my Ducks, but what a crazy year it has been. Please, o please beat the Biebers.

I don't see that being a problem. Then again I said that about Zona.

The beavers though. Man. Looks like they've just given up. Big time lack of effort in the tackling department.

As long as the duck players don't disrespect the Holiday bowl they should roll!

Can't disrespect the bowls. The football gods frown on that shit.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wonder if the Devils beat Stanford for the title, then Stanford to the Alamo, and Oregon to the holiday bowl since ASU would get the Rose???

That's the likely scenario. Whoever wins the PAC12 champ game this year, goes to the Rose Bowl for sure.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I wonder if the Devils beat Stanford for the title, then Stanford to the Alamo, and Oregon to the holiday bowl since ASU would get the Rose???

sounds about right

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pac12 v SEC is needed.....

would likely have to be in Texas somewhere as to take away some, not all, of the ------ coast bias. If you have it in the South, Pac fans woulndt be happy and on the West coast the SEC fans woulndt. at least Texas is somewhere relatively in between.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora needs to find a way to win as the underdog. This year, his team won every game they were favored in and lost all three games they were the underdogs.

College coaches too have learning curves and I think he's in the middle of his. If he continues to learn, he'll be around awhile, if not he'll find the door sooner than later like all the others, not doubt!

It's gonna be good watching how long UCLA fans tolerate if he doesn't get over that hump, you got that cross town team and I'm sure the hype is getting better and better each day...

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did all the Wazzu Leach haters delete their accounts? I've been waiting anxiously for them to state their case of how he sucks as a head coach after making a bowl in their 2nd season under him. How him playing a weak schedule at Texas Tech caused an undeserved reputation as a good coach. How he could never win in a conference like the Pac 12 because his gimmick schemes won't work against real teams. How he had lost the team and they had quit on him. How no recruit will want to play for a douche like him. Come back fellas! Eat your crow like men/women.

Status
Not open for further replies.