• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you TF and it sounds like he will be getting a non-evasive surgery very soon and home for TG, so that's a positive. Going to see him today.

That's some good news. Glad it looks like he'll be okay.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you TF and it sounds like he will be getting a non-evasive surgery very soon and home for TG, so that's a positive. Going to see him today.

Prayers to you bro. Hope he's going to be ok.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll survive Whiz...Well done and Congrats on your Huskie slaughter last nite. Father-in-law was admitted into the hospital last nite so I have more important things to attend too today.

Where's my NEW avi sir?:yahoo:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/college-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/123985-pac12-thread-v-2-a-121.html#post4045026
I went easy on you. Having to watch that 'game' had to be more than humiliating enough.

Just honor the dawgfather until midweek and then get something up fitting for the coming civil war.

Sorry to hear about your father in law, hope things improve.
:suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a good year for the pac as a whole. Have to make it count come bowl season!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How he has Oregon so high is beyond me. I have Oregon way down in...94th overall.

They played Stanford and that was about it. Then they have UCLA and Washington as their next 2 best teams.

Stanford and Arizona St I have high on both of them. Stanford played ASU, Oregon, Notre Dame, USC as well as UCLA and Washington. That's Oregon's strength and then some.

Arizona St is Stanford, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Washington, UCLA and Southern Cal.

It's worlds apart between those teams and Oregon.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got on here and read through the thread.

I actually missed all the PAC games outside of catching the scores and a few plays here and there. Surprised as everyone about that Oregon @ Arizona game!

I did get to see just a bit more than a few plays or so in the ASU @ UCLA game but really, missed the game in total.

Early on it was :scratch: and by games end it was more like :gaah:

Congrats to the Sun Devils and their fans! :clap:

Your team played a great game!

Early, it was a nice Pick 6 that provided a decent lead (Which ended up being the difference in the game as the only defensive score for either team) From the select few plays I did catch, Hundley failed to account for your edge rushers to his right and it surely cost us on that play.

Near games end we tried to steal it from ya but y'all come up with some great goal line plays to seal the deal.

Nice work!

I really wanted us to take 4 running plays at the goal there. We ran our way play after play to get to the first and goal in the first place and then choose to throw our way in. :noidea:

Now ASU, don't go and screw it up v the Cats!

If you want to be the first South team to win the PAC, IMO, you're gonna need home field.

You all saw what happened last time you went up to Palo Alto. :whistle:

It would be nice if one of us Southerners would bring the title back to the South!

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got on here and read through the thread, actually missed all the games outside of catching the scores (Surprised as everyone about that Oregon @ Arizona game) and I did get to see a few plays or so in the ASU @ UCLA game.

Early, it was a nice Pick 6 that provided a decent lead (Which ended up being the difference in the game as the only defensive score for either team) From the select few plays I did catch, Hundley failed to account for your edge rushers to his right and it surely cost us on that play.

Near games end we tried to steal it from ya but y'all come up with some great goal line plays to seal the deal.

Nice work!

I really wanted us to take 4 running plays at the goal there. We ran our way play after play to get to the first and goal in the first place and then choose to throw our way in. :noidea:

If you want to be the first South team to win the PAC, IMO, you're gonna need home field.

It would be nice if one of us Southerners would bring the title back to the South!

Good Luck!

We were planning to, but your Bruins didn't hold up their end of the deal!!:lol:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got on here and read through the thread, actually missed all the games outside of catching the scores (Surprised as everyone about that Oregon @ Arizona game) and I did get to see a few plays or so in the ASU @ UCLA game.

Nice work!

Good Luck!

Hundley played a really good game, his young o-line was just overmatched. It took the entire defense to bring him down when tried to run.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were planning to, but your Bruins didn't hold up their end of the deal!!:lol:
:lol: Maybe y'all should of just planned on beating them yourselves!! That would have done it!!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont mean to get too into his particular situation but surgery by definition is invasive. is he having a noninvasive procedure?

sorry if its too personal, it is the medical worker in me.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see OD didn't jump off a cliff, he's already back up in the saddle preaching to the people that Oregon is a national powerhouse......:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TF the best thing they can do is give him the job, he's really turned it around down there and the players respond well to in charge...
Couldn't say it better mcnabb!

Honestly, with all joking aside, since he's has really taken control, USC is really the best team in the PAC!

All of others should not rest easy!

And much like 'We all were glad USC hired Lane Kiffen', we should all hope they make another blunder and let this guy go or demote him and hire someone else as their HC!

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't say it better mcnabb!

Honestly, with all joking aside, since he's has really taken control, USC is really the best team in the PAC!

All of others should not rest easy!

And much like 'We all were glad USC hired Lane Kiffen', we should all hope they make another blunder and let this guy go or demote him and hire someone else as their HC!

If USC doesn't promote, you have to believe someone will make him an offer he won't refuse. What he's done is unbelievable, although an intricate knowledge of the team may have much to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.