• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it me or is that TuPac in the background in uniform for UCLA
i

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former army here, ex union iron worker and current (laid off) oil patch worker (pipeline maintenance). Nothing beats working in -60F.

Sorry, it is a rough time to be in the oil industry. Always hard when you're the only one in the room fretting every time gas prices drop.

:sad2:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
todays adventure: 94 year old

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, it is a rough time to be in the oil industry. Always hard when you're the only one in the room fretting every time gas prices drop.

:sad2:
This state lives and dies with the price of oil. I've had a lot of friends pack it in and move out of state in the last couple of years. I keep praying oil bounces back to $60+ a barrell.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to sell Alaska to Canada and put up a wall.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after we nuke all the tax & spend lib lovers in Washington state.

Hmm, weren't you having who is a real fan discussion yet you want to nuke your beloved Montlake?:scratch:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, weren't you having who is a real fan discussion yet you want to nuke your beloved Montlake?:scratch:
Every time I fly down to Seattle (Puget Sound area) I thank the gods I moved out of there. Even the home crowds at the Husky games aren't the same anymore. It's a bunch of REI raingear wearing, Starbucks drinking tree huggers who don't know how to yell and make noise. It just isn't the same these days. :(

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I fly down to Seattle (Puget Sound area) I thank the gods I moved out of there. Even the home crowds at the Husky games aren't the same anymore. It's a bunch of REI raingear wearing, Starbucks drinking tree huggers who don't know how to yell and make noise. It just isn't the same these days. :(

God damn it Wiz, defend your school against this clown so I don't have to. I'm feeling really icky trying to say something nice about Muttlake.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's the last time you went to a game? I thought you wanted to find me at one, or something... did I wander around for a half hour yelling "Alaska guy, I'm right here!" last saturday for nothing?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, also, go fuck yourself. The crowd is great when it shows up.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, also, go fuck yourself. The crowd is great when it shows up.
The decibel record was set at Husky Stadium when the infield track was still there. That right there should tell ya something. This was before the tech industry and Californians took over Seattle.

Notice how far away the seats are from the football field? Yet the record was set before the renovation.

husky-stadium.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt you have been here for a game in the last couple of years then. Whole different vibe now. You want volume? It's back up to every bit as loud as it was in the late 90's. They probably have to win a few more before it reaches early 90's level.

You also must be getting some really bad seats. The area I'm in is people who have had their season tickets for at least 30+ years. Nothing young or hip about any of them. :lol: Same people year after year no matter how we have done. The seats that have been getting filled back in again are the upper deck and around the student sections. Long time dawgs have always been here. Haven't been able to move up much in seat location which is always a measure of how sales have been going.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The decibel record was set at Husky Stadium when the infield track was still there. That right there should tell ya something. This was before the tech industry and Californians took over Seattle.

Notice how far away the seats are from the football field? Yet the record was set before the renovation.

husky-stadium.jpg
And it was set at a time when the Seahwks were terrible and the Huskies had their greatest run in program history. Kind of making assumptions not based on the facts there.

I was in that stadium for that nebraska game where the record was set and I was there a few weeks ago for the Stanford game and that game sent chills up my spine with the volume level. My daughter was plugging her ears for much of that game because of how deafening it was.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so confused with what's going on, so are Husky fans just a bunch of tree huggers, sipping coffee and not yelling at the right time or are they good fans now cause they set a decibel record?

But by all means, please show more pictures of Husky Stadium, cause you're a "real fan" if you go to a game to look at the view. Christ, are you a fan or tourist.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so confused with what's going on, so are Husky fans just a bunch of tree huggers, sipping coffee and not yelling at the right time or are they good fans now cause they set a decibel record?

But by all means, please show more pictures of Husky Stadium, cause you're a "real fan" if you go to a game to look at the view. Christ, are you a fan or tourist.
Hey fvkhead, I was going to Washington games when Jim Owens was the HC for Washington.