• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Hawaii vs BYU game more than a few years back. (It was the mid 80's)

Saw nothing of the sort. We were guests of the BYU alumni. They were both true to form and a great bunch of folks!
BYU is not the University of Utah. BYU offers degrees in theology. Your hardcore mormons go to BYU.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Hawaii vs BYU game more than a few years back. (It was the mid 80's)

Saw nothing of the sort. We were guests of the BYU alumni. They were both true to form and a great bunch of folks!
Man, last time Utah was here (must have been last year), there was a pack of young Utah fans, assumed they were students. All whooping it up with drinks in hand and cigars in mouth. Made me laugh when I connected the dots that they were living it up while they were away from home.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's retarded is having that game on a Friday night.

Hmm, let's see, might have to do with the facts students will be out so in order for it to sell out 38,000 plus thousand people will be heading over the pass.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, last time Utah was here (must have been last year), there was a pack of young Utah fans, assumed they were students. All whooping it up with drinks in hand and cigars in mouth. Made me laugh when I connected the dots that they were living it up while they were away from home.
If any of you guys are coming in for the game, be sure to tailgate with the Ute fans. What you saw out there is the norm for Ute fans.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of you guys are coming in for the game, be sure to tailgate with the Ute fans. What you saw out there is the norm for Ute fans.
It was between Utah and the bowl game for travel this year, and we decided on bowl game. I really want to make it there though.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, let's see, might have to do with the facts students will be out so in order for it to sell out 38,000 plus thousand people will be heading over the pass.
Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure people heading over the pass would rather do it on a Friday night or Saturday morning vs Thanksgiving Day or super early Friday morning.

Well let's have a look and see if they moved Pullman.

Nope ... it's still in the same place which means it's still the same distance from west of the Cascades civilization.

fr1531.png

map-of-washington-cities.gif

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My coach says he will use the Huskies game last week to "educate his team".

WTF?

I would have used the first game as an example to losing and gone from there...1. 5 years wasted to hear that fucking statement!?

I'm today's SportsHoopla poster @Wazzy of yester lore...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF?

I would have used the first game as an example to losing and gone from there...1. 5 years wasted to hear that fucking statement!?

For all the injuries OSU had they were moving the ball on UW in the 2nd half and that was with a 3rd string QB.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU is not the University of Utah. BYU offers degrees in theology. Your hardcore mormons go to BYU.
Oh, somehow I thought you were talking about BYU when you mentioned Mormon's in Hawaii.

I guess I was just projecting.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure people heading over the pass would rather do it on a Friday night or Saturday morning vs Thanksgiving Day or super early Friday morning.

Well let's have a look and see if they moved Pullman.

Nope ... it's still in the same place which means it's still the same distance from west of the Cascades civilization.

fr1531.png

map-of-washington-cities.gif

Dude, literally nothing you just wrote makes sense at all to students being out. This board is now dumber for reading those utterly useless letters. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF?

Ya, but Riley left you guys void of talent as opposed to Leach had the 9th best passing offense coming back and he turned it into a moldy loaf of bread. But you guys should pose a huge threat to us making the golden Apple Cup a reality.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, literally nothing you just wrote makes sense at all to students being out. This board is now dumber for reading those utterly useless letters. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
You live in Sumner right? So tell me ... would you rather make that drive to Pullman on Thanksgiving evening or Friday night?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in football the object of the game is to win, can't stand the thought of a "treat" for winning the 2nd half.
And part of being a fan of the game is to know your football. OSU was looking good in the 2nd half for who they had on the field (age & injuries).

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in Sumner right? So tell me ... would you rather make that drive to Pullman on Thanksgiving evening or Friday night?

A. I don't live in Sumner

B. If you are planning on driving over Friday night you should probably save gas and just watch it on tv that afternoon.