• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time it snowed there during the AC when they had a decent QB we came out with a loss. But I'm not sure Falk is anything like Bledsoe. I would still favor UW in very bad weather just because we have a far more potent ground game.

You guys should be favored in every game up to the playoffs, and I'd expect UW to win. But I think a snow storm on the Palouse would help the Cougars.

I'm pretty sure I remember that game, the bright red WSU uniforms really provided quick and easy to see players, while UW's white just seemed to get lost in the snow. (Of course I was watching on tv so that may have had something to do with it).

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... what's it smell like? I can't be the only one wondering here...

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington better win for my sake. I'm in a Facebook PAC-12 group where the majority of posters in there are Utes and I've been talking mass sh1t all week long. It's been a troll fest on both sides since Saturday night.
Ha ha! The Ute fan base is much more rabid since the promotion to P5. I think it's awesome, and it drives the BYU fans crazy.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might even drive them so crazy they secretly start drinking
That group drinks like fish and they travel .. like to away games. They post vids on there of their hotel room tailgates the night before the game and all that Mormon stuff ya see on TV is a bunch of bs. I'm starting to learn a lot about these Utah mofos.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time it snowed there during the AC when they had a decent QB we came out with a loss. But I'm not sure Falk is anything like Bledsoe. I would still favor UW in very bad weather just because we have a far more potent ground game.

Falk has proven to play pretty poorly in poor weather games, and as well there is a huge difference between this Cougs team and the teams that use to beg for snow. There use to be a ton of home grown talent on the roster that were use to the weather, the Cougs mailed it in running towards the heaters in the snow last year in the Sun Bowl....

But for God's sake please do not snow. It's already retarded they are playing it in Pullman but if it's snowing expect the crowd to be scarce until after kickoff.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falk has proven to play pretty poorly in poor weather games, and as well there is a huge difference between this Cougs team and the teams that use to beg for snow. There use to be a ton of home grown talent on the roster that were use to the weather, the Cougs mailed it in running towards the heaters in the snow last year in the Sun Bowl....

But for God's sake please do not snow. It's already retarded they are playing it in Pullman but if it's snowing expect the crowd to be scarce until after kickoff.
What's retarded is having that game on a Friday night.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Pac has had a couple of big Friday night games this year. Who thought of that idea? Especially in November in a cold weather location
Fans west of the mountains have to drive forever in order to get to Pullman. Larry Scott is a prick.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Combine snow AND a 12:30 kick off the day after Thanksgiving and at least that small crowd would be more coug than a typical one over there. Most of the people I know that travel over for that game are at best on the fence about going this time because it's going to be hard to get over there with their Thanksgiving plans.

You guys should be favored in every game up to the playoffs, and I'd expect UW to win. But I think a snow storm on the Palouse would help the Cougars.

I'm pretty sure I remember that game, the bright red WSU uniforms really provided quick and easy to see players, while UW's white just seemed to get lost in the snow. (Of course I was watching on tv so that may have had something to do with it).
My parents were at that game and basically said they couldn't see much more than we did on TV with how hard it was snowing.

I agree with the coug though, these are different times and I'd like WSU's chances a lot more on a clear day with that high flying passing game. Drew Bledsoe was a different kind of thrower in a different era. I doubt Browning would throw that well either, but they have so many running options that a few quick hit passes here and there along with that run might be enough.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said, saving lives, sometimes limbs. plus the money is solid. ive been at work since 8am and that's the only patient I have had today. but paid my normal wage 38 and change an hour all day.
I save people's data and don't have to deal with nasty meat flaps or fetid sores. It's a trade off I can live with.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And saw the Mora presser. Oh man.... Thank god the Seahawks fired his psycho hothead ass after 1 season.
Psycho hothead... :wtf2:

What's the issue? :noidea:

I thought it was an honest presser from start to finish and was well spoken throughout.

Mora responded with a ten minute presser after another devastating loss and at the end, he was less than happy with the 'lose the locker room comment'?

It was truly an uncalled for jab.

Sure he was a bit agitated by it, but it was a stupid comment.

This Bruins team played hard in every loss and has never quit. They've been outplayed at crucial moments, but never quit in any loss. So I think that comment was a cheap shot and actually Mora showed a lot of restraint!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a game that I will feel like the Huskies might lose going in. At the same time, I won't be shocked if they do drop one. See what happens this week, then the obvious big games to look to are you guys and WSU. Though, the way shit works, if they're gonna just drop one, it'd probably be Cal or Arizona State.

In summary, obviously hopeful they could pull it off, wouldn't be shocked if they drop one or two. I do think they are objectively the best and most complete in the PAC, so they have that going for them.

more often than not its the game you don't see coming.

I think that game is behind them and not in front of them, and they pulled it out in OT. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT I still expect they will have a bad game somewhere and drop one. Teams don't run through the pac unscathed very often.
Let's just hope for your sake, it's not the CCG, because that could be the game where they drop one.

Big stage and all, and if that is the one, WOW!

You all go from Playoffs to missing the Rose Bowl!

What a punch to the gut!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted an article that named three fvking PAC 12 QB's. WTF is deemed acceptable in this thread? I've never seen so much crying on a football board and I've been posting on a few of them since 2002.
I told you earlier it was not about the content, but about the volume.

Maybe that was too literal for you because content does come into play.

Posting something like would be probably okay if you had a take on it.

But to post an article without a take I think is the rub.

At least that's the way it comes across to me.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, argumentative is what we both are. I don't consider you an asshole. I know I'm not one in real life but since you cant tell the tone in someones writing I guess sometimes a person can sound like one when he's just arguing a point.
It's not just inferring the tone Jim, sometimes, and I'll admit it's been awhile, you can be a bit edgy, and that is being kind brother! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you boys ever smell an infected open wound?
No, but I have smelled burning flesh, and that was pretty much a stomach turner.

I'd guess it's somewhat worse than that.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That group drinks like fish and they travel .. like to away games. They post vids on there of their hotel room tailgates the night before the game and all that Mormon stuff ya see on TV is a bunch of bs. I'm starting to learn a lot about these Utah mofos.
I went to the Hawaii vs BYU game more than a few years back. (It was the mid 80's)

Saw nothing of the sort. We were guests of the BYU alumni. They were both true to form and a great bunch of folks!