• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aren't you forgetting someone :)
Yes, I saw later that I missed them on that list. I guess I'm just not used to seeing that icon? :whistle:

That's all huge though. It's awesome for your fans and a good thing for the conference in general. Rotating in some new blood. Seeing a doormat rise off the carpet and punch people in the mouth. Who doesn't love that shit? Well, as long as it's not your mouth getting punched.

And you just might get your chance to do that to us if you keep this streak going.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be most worried about Wazzu. The Apple Cup is going to be crazy this year
Curious you aren't saying that about your team this weekend. WSU for sure has the more dangerous offense, but if your defense is as solid as advertised it should be a good game. Get the turnovers your team is known for and it could be a long day for UW.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be most worried about Wazzu. The Apple Cup is going to be crazy this year
Utah is no joke either. I watched their game vs UCLA last night (youtube) and the Utes OL was killing it. That and Troy Williams has some serious zip on his ball. The key for Washington is containing Joe Williams .. not letting him bust it loose into the UW secondary and on the offensive side UW is going to have to buy Jake Browning time to find his receivers. I expect Washington to throw some screen passes to slow down Utah's pass rush.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Games in Pullman with the long range forecast pointing to snow. (Nov 21-27: Snowy periods, cold; Nov 28-30: Rain to snow. 2017 Long Range Weather Forecast for Pullman, WA). I figure the chances of an actual snow storm during the game are pretty small but if that happens its a tough place to play. And there are always ghosts in that stadium.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Jim is a known asshole. Not really sure I can be more clear. If he's up your ass it won't be the last time.

All I said was stop lumping in all UW fans as a collective. I didn't have a problem with the post he went nuts on.

I mean you came into this board with what looked like a big chip on your shoulder looking to get into fights and bang around long time posters from the site. You be you big guy, but then don't be surprised if people are quick to be hostile at even smaller things.

A few that have come over from Rivals appear to be quick to get into fights, call names, etc. Nothing new there. Every migration we have had came with that shit. Including the one I came in with (CBS). Some of the biggest assholes on the site today were from that migration. Maybe a few of you will settle down a bit and learn to have some fun with it and not always be so damned defensive and quick to fight, and maybe you won't. Doesn't really matter to me either way.

I didn't lump anyone in with this guy. Just pointed out what most of us notice.
And thanks for the "known asshole" lol. I will be a good guy and not post some of the funny shit about you. We've been pretty civil lately and I'd like to keep it that way. It's about college football.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't lump anyone in with this guy. Just pointed out what most of us notice.
And thanks for the "known asshole" lol. I will be a good guy and not post some of the funny shit about you. We've been pretty civil lately and I'd like to keep it that way. It's about college football.
Oh I've never denied being an asshole myself. I'm not sure why you wouldn't take that as a compliment. :heh:

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah is no joke either. I watched their game vs UCLA last night (youtube) and the Utes OL was killing it. That and Troy Williams has some serious zip on his ball. The key for Washington is containing Joe Williams .. not letting him bust it loose into the UW secondary and on the offensive side UW is going to have to buy Jake Browning time to find his receivers. I expect Washington to throw some screen passes to slow down Utah's pass rush.
If the OL can play like they did last week and create big hole for Williams, that could open up the normally weak passing game a little. That will be tougher to do against UW's defense. If that happens though, and Utah wins the turnover battle, they have a chance. If not, it could be a long day. I'm guessing Whit will have them come out and play conservatively on offense, and hope for the defense to make some big plays and create some turnovers.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I've never denied being an asshole myself. I'm not sure why you wouldn't take that as a compliment. :heh:

Well, argumentative is what we both are. I don't consider you an asshole. I know I'm not one in real life but since you cant tell the tone in someones writing I guess sometimes a person can sound like one when he's just arguing a point.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good analysis. For Utah to win this game they need to:
1-Win the turnover battle
2-Have the OL play like they did against UCLA and open u

If the OL can play like they did last week and create big hole for Williams, that could open up the normally weak passing game a little. That will be tougher to do against UW's defense. If that happens though, and Utah wins the turnover battle, they have a chance. If not, it could be a long day. I'm guessing Whit will have them come out and play conservatively on offense, and hope for the defense to make some big plays and create some turnovers.
Washington better win for my sake. I'm in a Facebook PAC-12 group where the majority of posters in there are Utes and I've been talking mass sh1t all week long. It's been a troll fest on both sides since Saturday night.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games in Pullman with the long range forecast pointing to snow. (Nov 21-27: Snowy periods, cold; Nov 28-30: Rain to snow. 2017 Long Range Weather Forecast for Pullman, WA). I figure the chances of an actual snow storm during the game are pretty small but if that happens its a tough place to play. And there are always ghosts in that stadium.
Last time it snowed there during the AC when they had a decent QB we came out with a loss. But I'm not sure Falk is anything like Bledsoe. I would still favor UW in very bad weather just because we have a far more potent ground game.

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time it snowed there during the AC when they had a decent QB we came out with a loss. But I'm not sure Falk is anything like Bledsoe. I would still favor UW in very bad weather just because we have a far more potent ground game.
I would favor UW in that game as well, but WSU will be on fire, especially if UW is undefeated.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not out of the question that WSU could still go to the RB even after a loss to UW if UW makes the playoffs. RB isn't required to take the runner up of the CCG.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you boys ever smell an infected open wound?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you boys ever smell an infected open wound?
Last week it was going elbow deep in some old ladies meat flaps and now it's infected wounds. :puke:

I'll stick to IT thank you.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though... why you gotta smell it? Hold your breath, squeeze a tube of neosporin in there and glue that shit up before you have to exhale.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week it was going elbow deep in some old ladies meat flaps and now it's infected wounds. :puke:

I'll stick to IT thank you.
like I said, saving lives, sometimes limbs. plus the money is solid. ive been at work since 8am and that's the only patient I have had today. but paid my normal wage 38 and change an hour all day.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though... why you gotta smell it? Hold your breath, squeeze a tube of neosporin in there and glue that shit up before you have to exhale.
exam takes nearly half an hour. cant hold my breath that long