• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an official visit to bama for the Auburn game. I'm sure we won't find out until some time after that visit. I've watched him play in person. He's a beast of a blocker. He already has the size to start as a true freshman.
He obviously isn't concerned about academics if he's considering Bama.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Stanford game itself. I'm not sure that would have any impact. Stanford's rep for building NFL linemen along with getting and Stanford education are huge no matter what their record is this year. UW and the others are competing against a Stanford education as much as the football particulars.

But man oh man will we be going bat shit crazy if he signs here and stays home.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Stanford game itself. I'm not sure that would have any impact. Stanford's rep for building NFL linemen along with getting and Stanford education are huge no matter what their record is this year. UW and the others are competing against a Stanford education as much as the football particulars.

UW has solid academics ... not on Stanford's level but the UW is rated 15th overall on the Global university list. This kid could be the next Lincoln Kennedy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.. what's the deal with colorado? love macintyre from his sjs days, but have not idea what the buffs are about

what are we in for this saturday?

after the dual wa beat down i've no idea what to expect from the card, hopefully mccaffrey will play and the ol will live up to it's 'potential'. be great to have a meaningful stop or two on defense, just sayin'

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok.. what's the deal with colorado? love macintyre from his sjs days, but have not idea what the buffs are about

what are we in for this saturday?

after the dual wa beat down i've no idea what to expect from the card, hopefully mccaffrey will play and the ol will live up to it's 'potential'. be great to have a meaningful stop or two on defense, just sayin'
I haven't watched the Buffs play yet this year but it's kind of exciting to see them playing well for the first time in years. That team has been down for a long, long time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the stanford education thing rings true to parents, not to slight any other pac school. but it may or may not mean anything to to a specific high profile recruit. i'd guess the coach relationship has more bearing. if it was stanford vs. podunk st. that would be different, but stanford vs wa., i doubt academics holds sway other than prestige with parents...

love to see him on the farm, but its his decision

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the Buffs play this year but it's kind of exciting to see them playing well for the first time in years. That team has been down for a long, long time.

no idea what the buffs are about, but what mac did at sjs was amazing. i'd have been fine with him with him coaching stanford.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the Buffs play yet this year but it's kind of exciting to see them playing well for the first time in years. That team has been down for a long, long time.

nate 'whatever' came over from rivals, right? maybe a little insight from him would be great - but i can recall his handle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an official visit to bama for the Auburn game. I'm sure we won't find out until some time after that visit. I've watched him play in person. He's a beast of a blocker. He already has the size to start as a true freshman.

if he's looking for a non-descript red and white uni, we've got that covered. no need to go est

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nate 'whatever' came over from rivals, right? maybe a little insight from him would be great - but i can recall his handle
I'm not sure if he's registered on this board tbh. He might be .. I hope he is anyways. He was a solid poster.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Important College Football Recruiting Visits of Week 8
Most Important College Football Recruiting Visits of Week 8

Washington: 4-Star CB Elijah Molden

Class: 2017

High School: West Linn High School (West Linn, Oregon)

Size: 5'10", 175 lbs

Scout.com Ranking: No. 17 corner; No. 142 overall

No. 5 Washington's fast start to the 2016 season could prove to be a huge boost to the Huskies recruiting efforts.

Two weeks after dismantling rival Oregon, the Huskies will try to sweep the state by defeating Oregon State at home this weekend.

Additionally, the Huskies will host one of the top prospects from the state of Oregon in 4-star corner Elijah Molden.

He took his first official visit to Stanford last month. Molden was also in attendance as an official visitor for Oregon as the Huskies blasted the Ducks in Autzen Stadium 70-21.

The Huskies have another shot to impress Molden this weekend. Assuming his visit goes well, Washington has a chance to make a major move in his recruitment.

You clearly missed the joke. look at your post and the name you typed.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just excited since the last time UW was relevant news network hadn't been created yet, so articles are the end all be all even UW has yet to face one decent team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for our daily picture of the Husky Stadium , Peterson and Coach D.James.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that most of us read lots of news sources and have probably seen or read these articles you keep posting right?
Actually I rarely look at yahoo sports so I had not seen this one, but I do get your point. It's actually a solid read considering Browning doesn't do interviews and really doesn't give much to writers for pieces they do on him.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just excited since the last time UW was relevant news network hadn't been created yet, so articles are the end all be all even UW has yet to face one decent team.
And when was your team last relevant? Right, that was before your head coach bailed on your shit stain of a school. Bama fans still owe him for being kind enough to blow school money on hookers and blow so their bad decision to hire him cleared the way for Saban.

But do try to talk about UW's history when you are a fan of a school who's history is measured in booze level, not trophies. Always good for a laugh.