• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of recruiting, I think Washington ends up with Elijah Holden. If that happens its going to be a big time hit to Oregon recruiting.
you can have him. Oregon will take Elijah Molden

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy the avi bet for one week...good to see one UWUB bird knows how to fly on the back of his defense.

GAME ON!
I'm glad someone took your bet. It was someone else's turn.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can have him. Oregon will take Elijah Molden
Most Important College Football Recruiting Visits of Week 8
Most Important College Football Recruiting Visits of Week 8

Washington: 4-Star CB Elijah Molden

Class: 2017

High School: West Linn High School (West Linn, Oregon)

Size: 5'10", 175 lbs

Scout.com Ranking: No. 17 corner; No. 142 overall

No. 5 Washington's fast start to the 2016 season could prove to be a huge boost to the Huskies recruiting efforts.

Two weeks after dismantling rival Oregon, the Huskies will try to sweep the state by defeating Oregon State at home this weekend.

Additionally, the Huskies will host one of the top prospects from the state of Oregon in 4-star corner Elijah Molden.

He took his first official visit to Stanford last month. Molden was also in attendance as an official visitor for Oregon as the Huskies blasted the Ducks in Autzen Stadium 70-21.

The Huskies have another shot to impress Molden this weekend. Assuming his visit goes well, Washington has a chance to make a major move in his recruitment.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much confidence in your team AG...we could lose by 60.

Comeon and make an avi bet wif me...you would look fine in orange and a splash of black for a week.

The line is at Oregon St. +37 and no way am I giving 37 pts. Washington has a habit of pulling starters early in the 3rd qtr and slowing down the game as in not passing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting is so overrated which is why so many websites blow goat balls. Honestly who has the recruiting sites been correct about NW recruits? DeCastro, Lil Trufant and Stewart is basically it in my lifetime of NW recruits. Everyone else either flopped horribly or never lived up to their hype.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recruiting is so overrated which is why so many websites blow goat balls. Honestly who has the recruiting sites been correct about NW recruits? DeCastro, Lil Trufant and Stewart is basically it in my lifetime of NW recruits. Everyone else either flopped horribly or never lived up to their hype.
Tell that to Bama, Ohio St., Clemson, FSU, etc ...

Yes coaching plays a big part, but even coach Petersen stated no matter how much you coach 'em up you have to have the studs in your barn if you want to compete with the big boys.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that to Bama, Ohio St., Clemson, FSU, etc ...

Yes coaching plays a big part, but even coach Petersen stated no matter how much you coach 'em up you have to have the studs in your barn if you want to compete with the big boys.

It plays a part but the sites and ratings are garbage. Otherwise the all pro team would be littered with just Alabama and Ohio State players. Having players is amazing but you need coaching. Besides I was speaking about all the 4 and 5 star recruits from the NW where 99% have been busts, especially the schools where your rating gets bumped up for just playing there like Bellevue, Skyline and Lakes.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It plays a part but the sites and ratings are garbage. Otherwise the all pro team would be littered with just Alabama and Ohio State players. Having players is amazing but you need coaching. Besides I was speaking about all the 4 and 5 star recruits from the NW where 99% have been busts, especially the schools where your rating gets bumped up for just playing there like Bellevue, Skyline and Lakes.
I hope there aren't too many PNW bust seeing how coach Petersen is recruiting the PNW like a mofo. No Washington coach has recruited the PNW like he is atm since Don James's day.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarell will be at UW on Saturday as well on an unofficial visit for the game. He was also on hand for the Stanford win on another unofficial visit.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarell will be at UW on Saturday as well on an unofficial visit for the game. He was also on hand for the Stanford win on another unofficial visit.
If he ends up at Washington along with Henry Bainivalu and Elijah Molden this could very well end up being Washington's best recruiting class ever.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard Sarell was a Stanford lean, but with Bama, Nebraska, and ND also on his short list I'm not sure what our chances really are. Someone from his team said he was leaning Stanford or UW, but that was a couple of months ago. I haven't heard anything since then and nothing online. Obviously he's the biggest get in the class. Just cool he's got UW on his short list.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard Sarell was a Stanford lean, but with Bama, Nebraska, and ND also on his short list I'm not sure what our chances really are. Someone from his team said he was leaning Stanford or UW, but that was a couple of months ago. I haven't heard anything since then and nothing online. Obviously he's the biggest get in the class. Just cool he's got UW on his short list.
I could see him going to Stanford just because of Shaw's rep with putting OL in the NFL but I don't see him going to ND. Not just because Brian Kelly is one of the biggest pos in college football, but also because nobody knows for sure if Kelly is going to be there next season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

from an interview i saw posted maybe 3 weeks ago, he seemed leaning UW... this was b4 we were neutered in Seattle. Can't believed that whoppin' helped our chances

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from an interview i saw posted maybe 3 weeks ago, he seemed leaning UW... this was b4 we were neutered in Seattle. Can't believed that whoppin' helped our chances
5pppnc3ohq.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an official visit to bama for the Auburn game. I'm sure we won't find out until some time after that visit. I've watched him play in person. He's a beast of a blocker. He already has the size to start as a true freshman.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has an official visit to bama for the Auburn game. I'm sure we won't find out until some time after that visit. I've watched him play in person. He's a beast of a blocker. He already has the size to start as a true freshman.

raised in wa... all that southern fried food may come as shock to his system, something to consider.