• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I don't recall seeing AG doing that thing with you or did I just miss it? :noidea:

I mean does he know you are a Marine so he knows he stands little chance in a straight up fight so he only goes after people he perceives to be weaker? Or did I somehow miss his attempt to call you out?
Yeah, that's why he wants links to everyone's Facebook pages, so he can eSize them up.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I don't recall seeing AG doing that thing with you or did I just miss it? :noidea:

I mean does he know you are a Marine so he knows he stands little chance in a straight up fight so he only goes after people he perceives to be weaker? Or did I somehow miss his attempt to call you out?
That specific threat or whatever you wanna call it was directed at Dayman. With me he just whines and throws out cuck and phagg and ck sucker and grade school shit like that. He's got serious issues Im guessing he's probably very socially akward in person so behind the keyboard he feels like he's got a backbone.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That specific threat or whatever you wanna call it was directed at Dayman. With me he just whines and throws out cuck and phagg and ck sucker and grade school shit like that. He's got serious issues Im guessing he's probably very socially akward in person so behind the keyboard he feels like he's got a backbone.
It isn't just you he has threatened getting physical with. And the first thought that came to mind when he was doing that shit to dayman was that it was obvious he wasn't trying that with you. You'd probably take him up on the offer to meet in person and that has to scare the hell out of him. He only goes after perceived weak targets.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever would've thunk that's Oregon first real defense they will play is Washington State's.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just you he has threatened getting physical with. And the first thought that came to mind when he was doing that shit to dayman was that it was obvious he wasn't trying that with you. You'd probably take him up on the offer to meet in person and that has to scare the hell out of him. He only goes after perceived weak targets.

That guy would crap his pants if he found himself with someone like me and he spouts his hate. He's the classic internet guy who would never say any of those things to your face but behind the keyboard he gets off being vile.
How hard is it to just be a decent person even when talking shit about your team or rivals. Everybody gets adjitated once in a while but this guys just another dark level.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, that's a thing? :noidea:
What the hell do you have to do to get banned from the basement of this place?
Are you saying AG actually got knocked out of there? :lol:
No wonder he hasn't created 10 new threads this week.
Wait, wait, wait!!!

Where's the meltdown thread?

:noidea:

Anybody???

giphy.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait, wait!!!

Where's the meltdown thread?

:noidea:

Anybody???

giphy.gif

LOL. I was wondering what happened to the clown myself. It's been AG free around here for the most part. Pretty nice.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they were a little of both, plus some first game jitters.

They were rusty, especially on defense, which showed in the poor tackling. According to Helton, he has stopped full contact drills earlier than usual to prevent injuries. So, I think it took the defense about a half to readjust to the contact. Cameron Smith being out in the first half didn't help much either.

The offense they ran for the first 3 or so quarters was pretty basic. They opened it up some in the 4th quarter to pull away.

A couple of the receivers were making their first start and a couple were adjusting to bigger roles. I think they were a bit nervous which why there were several dropped passes.

This is gonna sound weird to say, but I think this upcoming game with Texas is gonna be a big test for USC. By that I mean that the game will 'test' USC's abiility to NOT be complacent after the big, emotional win over Stanford last weekend.

A BIG win over Texas, this Saturday, will put that complacency worry to rest... hopefully.

Gonna be an interesting season for USC. Hopefully an AWESOME one! :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna sound weird to say, but I think this upcoming game with Texas is gonna be a big test for USC. By that I mean that the game will 'test' USC's abiility to NOT be complacent after the big, emotional win over Stanford last weekend.

A BIG win over Texas, this Saturday, will put that complacency worry to rest... hopefully.

Gonna be an interesting season for USC. Hopefully an AWESOME one! :nod:
Ah, I think your safe in this one Corp. You don't look past Texas, even if they are in a restructure.

I'm telling you though, if Cal has a decent showing in SEC land vs Ole Miss, that game in Berkley on 9/23 is the game that you all should be worried about.

It's the opener on your PAC roadie where SC has dropped 6 games in their last 9 season!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no ones gonna talk about SC claiming an undefeated 4-0 record over Texas even though they lost at the Rose Bowl in the National Title Game?

Lance Armstrong had a scorching take on USC's 'undefeated' record against Texas

That's some bad mojo going in to Saturday's match-up.

Also it's kind of funny how SC claims AP National Titles that the NCAA doesn't recognize, but they go strict NCAA with regards to the Texas record.

That's just embarrassing how they do... :dhd:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Vitamike USC don't claim the Heisman, who why claim the loses?!?

This is 100% petty and a stab at UT...and I can't help but love it. We all know the truth, but damnit I bet it gets under Longhorn's skin as they likely consider it the greatest game in UT history.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no ones gonna talk about SC claiming an undefeated 4-0 record over Texas even though they lost at the Rose Bowl in the National Title Game?

Also it's kind of funny how SC claims AP National Titles that the NCAA doesn't recognize, but they go strict NCAA with regards to the Texas record.

NCAA does recognize AP. Where did you get that they don't?

FBS Football

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not funny at all.

USC wasn't asked to vacate the AP national championship. The NCAA has zero jurisdiction over who the AP chooses as its champion and still recognizes USC as its champion for that season. If the AP decides to strip USC of that title, I'm sure they'll stop counting it.

And lol @arguably the most disgraced athlete in the history of any sport having anything to say. I wonder if he uses similar logic re: his Tour De France "wins"?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Armstrong? LOL. It's more embarrassing to Texas that he's saying anything. Thats like Rosanne Barr saying someone eats too much. Or a UCLA fan talking about boosters helping players ..... Sam Gilbert ....cough cough.:dhd:
As far as the AP title. You better recognize! Because the NCAA does.lol

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance Armstrong? LOL. It's more embarrassing to Texas that he's saying anything. Thats like Rosanne Barr saying someone eats too much. Or a UCLA fan talking about boosters helping players ..... Sam Gilbert ....cough cough.:dhd:
As far as the AP title. You better recognize! Because the NCAA does.lol

Its 2017 try and keep up
roseanne-barr.jpg