• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rebel_wilson_resize.jpg

Pick a tubby. It still works. lol
She has nice teeth!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since your are willing to talk logic tf, there is no logical reason for SC to state they are 4-0 vs Texas when we all know better.

According to the NCAA, USC is 4-0 vs. Texas.

This is the reason we don't vacate losses because we end up punishing the innocent.

I'd suggest you take it up with the NCAA then, because they are clearly not part of "we" since they are the ones that told USC to vacate the entire season.

As I stated earlier, vacating seasons is stupid, accomplishes nothing and potentially negatively affects other schools.

It would make a whole lot more sense for teams to have to forfeit games.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is being banned from a forum a bad thing? that's all I ask?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NCAA, hundreds of athletes taking fraudulent classes set up by the school for more than a decade at UNC isn't as big a deal as one football player at USC getting money and gifts from two guys not affiliated with the University to entice him leave. Knowing what UNC did they still allowed the UNC basketball team to play in the tournament and championship game.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NCAA, hundreds of athletes taking fraudulent classes set up by the school for more than a decade at UNC isn't as big a deal as one football player at USC getting money and gifts from two guys not affiliated with the University to entice him leave. Knowing what UNC did they still allowed the UNC basketball team to play in the tournament and championship game.

Yeah, I never got why they did nothing to UNC for that. Unbelievable.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck? No, pretty sure he's not banned in any form. You may continue talking about what a cocksucker he is at your leisure.
Well in that case fuck that fucking guy, if he is not banned and just turtles up, he is who we thought he was.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NCAA, USC is 4-0 vs. Texas.

I'd suggest you take it up with the NCAA then, because they are clearly not part of "we" since they are the ones that told USC to vacate the entire season.

As I stated earlier, vacating seasons is stupid, accomplishes nothing and potentially negatively affects other schools.

It would make a whole lot more sense for teams to have to forfeit games.
It's just really a bad look for USC IMO, and if the tables were turned, as a fan I wouldn't condone that BS for a minute, but you all just carry on.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well our defenses gameplan is simple, put 11 guys on Null since my 9 yr old daughter throw a better than your QB...just hope you get use to hearing the best fight song in the nation
True story. My daughter's high school has the fucking coug song as their fight song. I mean different words of course, but same fucked up lame ass music. And their football team is GOOD so I have to hear it way too many times. :tsk:

They are going to Husky band day Saturday and had to learn the Husky fight song. Of course she thinks its a way better song and a lot more fun to play. :thumb:

And their school colors are purple and gold so there's that.

Still doesn't undo all the taint with that lame ass song though.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story. My daughter's high school has the fucking coug song as their fight song. I mean different words of course, but same fucked up lame ass music. And their football team is GOOD so I have to hear it way too many times. :tsk:

They are going to Husky band day Saturday and had to learn the Husky fight song. Of course she thinks its a way better song and a lot more fun to play. :thumb:

And their school colors are purple and gold so there's that.

Still doesn't undo all the taint with that lame ass song though.
My high schools used the Notre Dame fight song.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC can claim what they want. the rest of us saw that game and know what happened and the real record of USC vs Texas

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC can claim what they want. the rest of us saw that game and know what happened and the real record of USC vs Texas

Are people losing sleep over this? LOl. I think it's funny.Yeah we all know USC lost that game and it was a great game. Just like we all saw USC stomp Oklahoma. Its ridiculous for the same circumstances they want to show one as a loss and the other vacate the win like only that one didn't happen. If USC had lost every game that season then the NCAA would have just left it alone? LOL.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just really a bad look for USC IMO, and if the tables were turned, as a fan I wouldn't condone that BS for a minute, but you all just carry on.

The Ncaa has come out looking worse than anything USC did or has done. The McNair lawsuit is showing at what lengths the Ncaa went to try to pin a players misconduct on the school.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ncaa has come out looking worse than anything USC did or has done. The McNair lawsuit is showing at what lengths the Ncaa went to try to pin a players misconduct on the school.
What did Mama say about two wrongs? SC should know better, this is child's play, and you guys know it, so whatevers Jim.

What is interesting is somehow the public could be thinking this will fire up the Longhorns as the spread has fallen off just a bit to -15. Honestly thought the -17.5 for SC would climb myself, lots of folks like to wager on USC and for good reason, but to see it drop when they likely throttle the Longhorns is interesting. Not sure if it's exactly related, but that's what it looks like.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Mama say about two wrongs? SC should know better, this is child's play, and you guys know it, so whatevers Jim.

What is interesting is somehow the public could be thinking this will fire up the Longhorns as the spread has fallen off just a bit to -15. Honestly thought the -17.5 for SC would climb myself, lots of folks like to wager on USC and for good reason, but to see it drop when they likely throttle the Longhorns is interesting. Not sure if it's exactly related, but that's what it looks like.

The players were like 6 and 7 years old when that game was played. I think the older fans might get fired up about that but three coaches and twelve years later I seriously doubt their secondary is going to cover Deontay Burnett better than they were without this stuff. If the line moved it could be texas fans betting with their hearts in vegas before they get to LA. lol

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And equating the wrong the NCAA did to someone at USC poking fun is ridiculous.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, and I'm sure your opinion has no bias in it whatsoever too. :rolleyes2:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3