• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he's lucky he didn't get banned. He's really messed up, messed up big time.
The reason I don't push him that hard is I honestly believe he has bodies buried out by that lake he lives by. Dude has a sick view of women in general.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, that's a thing? :noidea:
What the hell do you have to do to get banned from the basement of this place?
Are you saying AG actually got knocked out of there? :lol:
No wonder he hasn't created 10 new threads this week.

And with the turnover on most offenses each year it is preferred to not test out new play installs you have worked on over the spring in game one if you can help it. Stick to the bread and butter and build off strong success in the fundamentals until any new personnel have some base to build off of. I mean obviously if you are playing a top 10 caliber team to open the season you do more baptism by fire, but no need to throw too much at an offense in game one if you can afford not to. I think we see that from most teams each year.
I don't think he was actually locked out of it, because he posted a thread intended for this forum in there the other day like the jackass he is. A certain site owner just strongly suggested he stay out. :laugh:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was actually locked out of it, because he posted a thread intended for this forum in there the other day like the jackass he is. A certain site owner just strongly suggested he stay out. :laugh:
That board is so full of hate, racism, name calling/belittling, and hard core trolling. How on earth is it even possible to do something to get banned from it? I remember back in the day a few posters that were banned from every other board except that one. They were stuck in the dungeon for misbehavior.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That board is so full of hate, racism, name calling/belittling, and hard core trolling. How on earth is it even possible to do something to get banned from it? I remember back in the day a few posters that were banned from every other board except that one. They were stuck in the dungeon for misbehavior.

The Toilet Bowl was a funny forum. Maybe he'll be thrown in there for being such a doosh

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like shaggy is trying to clean it up a bit. While it's always been a cesspool, I think it just got so over the top he had to do something, and, while I know it's hard to believe, AlaskaGuy happened to be a contributing factor to the need to clean it up.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like shaggy is trying to clean it up a bit. While it's always been a cesspool, I think it just got so over the top he had to do something, and, while I know it's hard to believe, AlaskaGuy happened to be a contributing factor to the need to clean it up.
Most of us can get carried away when everyone else around us is too. Mob mentality en sech.

Some are that way already. Those are the ones you warn your kids about.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure StormFront will take him when he's banned

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call. Hope you don't find him staring at you from afar at a Huskies game
He told me he was gonna find me at a game last year. He didn't show. Of course, we've since learned he's not allowed out of Alaska.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is any ESPN stat the same thing as vegas betting lines? :L

You do get that the implication is more about how the ducks MIGHT play up through that game as well as current rankings right?

If WSU either upsets USC or at least plays them tough it would be hard not to see them favored against the ducks.

WSU will be the ducks first real conference test and no one (including vegas) really knows what to expect out of this team.
until a line is actually set, do you know of a better assessment? a way to judge what analysts are thinking at this time?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told me he was gonna find me at a game last year. He didn't show. Of course, we've since learned he's not allowed out of Alaska.
told you or threatened?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you or threatened?

I don't remember exactly what he said. Something along the lines of 'why I aughta, I'd love to find you at a game some time'. One of his notorious tough guy moments.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until a line is actually set, do you know of a better assessment? a way to judge what analysts are thinking at this time?
We aren't talking about a futures bet. There is no looking up a judgement on something like this. It is pure speculation.

The ducks play Wyoming, ASU, and Cal before their WSU match up. Look bad or even so so in any of those and of course your stock falls with Vegas.

WSU plays the beavs, Nevada, and then has the condoms at home. Leach's teams are typically slow starters. He runs a fairly complex offense that can sputter in early season play. This year so far they haven't had that whooooops moment. Boise played them tough and for once the 'coug it' moment came from the other sideline.

How they look against USC the week before will tell what that line will be. There is no pundit you can turn to now to tell you what that will look like.

This is why I said they MIGHT not be favored at home.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did that same page say the ducks FPI odds for the season look like after week 2 last year? I'd bet the farm it didn't predict massive blowout losses and a 4-8 season outcome.

Hanging your hat on FPI is pretty stupid.

FPI is dicey at best for using to rank SoS, more or less any type of future outcome predictor or gauge on what Vegas is going to do for a line a month out.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this about? If Oregon will be favored over WSU? Come on guys, there's plenty of time for both teams to fuck something up and lose/gain an edge over the other before that game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this about? If Oregon will be favored over WSU? Come on guys, there's plenty of time for both teams to fuck something up and lose/gain an edge over the other before that game.
Came about because I said I don't blame OD for not ever going back to Pullman again because they might not be favored to win there for some time and of course Oly has to get all literal and defensive because Oly gonna Oly. Dude doesn't get people :boink:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had much to say all week, just posting so my Avi can be seen.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember exactly what he said. Something along the lines of 'why I aughta, I'd love to find you at a game some time'. One of his notorious tough guy moments.

I remember that. It was in his internet tough guy voice.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that. It was in his internet tough guy voice.
Funny, I don't recall seeing AG doing that thing with you or did I just miss it? :noidea:

I mean does he know you are a Marine so he knows he stands little chance in a straight up fight so he only goes after people he perceives to be weaker? Or did I somehow miss his attempt to call you out?