• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So honest opinions aren't welcome here anymore. And sharing what has been said about players is no longer welcome here anymore. Just remember that. You can no longer talk about any of your players and how good you think they are.

LOL. I said you need to pump the brakes a little because you're breaking out with Joe Montana comparisons , your saying he's better at some things than the "USC studs and Matiota". Three of them won Heismands. They played in National Championship games . Pump the brakes means I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WITH THE HYPE. I didn't say you shouldn't praise him I didn say you're not allowed.I said I think you're going overboard. If you don't think so keep going I can't stop you. I can have my opinion too can't I?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't cherry pick anything and said as much. I already said Rosen had more TD's and yards. I simply said when you look at the stats most people measure as most important Brownings was a little better. I said that and you picked on the 'little better' part. He wasn't miles ahead. It was by a nose. It's still better. And it's not in debate to me.

Why did coaches vote Rosen? Really? THAT'S your argument? You really think those coaches ever even looked at the stats? And it was my understanding Browning was on that list. What people voted for doesn't man he had a better year. The stats are right there where you posted them. And his were better.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I said you need to pump the brakes a little because you're breaking out with Joe Montana comparisons , your saying he's better at some things than the "USC studs and Matiota". Three of them won Heismands. They played in National Championship games . Pump the brakes means I THINK YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN WITH THE HYPE. I didn't say you shouldn't praise him I didn say you're not allowed.I said I think you're going overboard. If you don't think so keep going I can't stop you. I can have my opinion too can't I?
I said he gets through his reads better than anyone I've ever seen at Husky stadium. And that's truth. Sorry if that's too much for you, but that's how I see it. And I'm not going to refrain from saying it simply because you don't like it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can run around negging shit too NN. Grow up. You aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't cherry pick anything and said as much. I already said Rosen had more TD's and yards. I simply said when you look at the stats most people measure as most important Brownings was a little better. I said that and you picked on the 'little better' part. He wasn't miles ahead. It was by a nose. It's still better. And it's not in debate to me.

Why did coaches vote Rosen? Really? THAT'S your argument? You really think those coaches ever even looked at the stats? And it was my understanding Browning was on that list. What people voted for doesn't man he had a better year. The stats are right there where you posted them. And his were better.
Okay Wizzer...

Move along now....

NEXT!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I don't let anyone else get the last word. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about the game tomorrow? Think you guys can stop Leach's offense?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said all along Rosen is good. I just said Browning was better. That's all. And no one should be shocked we both like our own guy.

How do you like your chances against the cougs?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he gets through his reads better than anyone I've ever seen at Husky stadium. And that's truth. Sorry if that's too much for you, but that's how I see it. And I'm not going to refrain from saying it simply because you don't like it.

actually you said
He sees the field better than any QB I've ever seen in college
I have never before seen a college QB that gets through the reads the way he does. None of USC's studs, not Mario. ta

Now its' Anyone I've seen at Husky Stadium. Better than three Heismans winners? Elway? Aaron Rodgers? Ok. I was at Notre dame stadium 2005 when Leinart changed a play on 4th and nine with the clock winding down and decided to run instead of spike the ball with seconds left. he was pretty good in college.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually you said

Now its' Anyone I've seen at Husky Stadium.
Well where else was I supposed to have seen them? :L

I started by saying I've seen every player at Husky stadium since Moon. So I started with that. Stop trying to spin stupid shit. I like my QB. A lot. Sue me.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about the game tomorrow? Think you guys can stop Leach's offense?
I have no idea. That game last year really ticked me off, we couldn't do anything to stop that offense on the final drive. JR had that 80 something yard game winning drive and leaves just too many ticks on the clock, which was hardly more than a minute. :gaah:

We played prevent defense and vs Leach's Air Raid Attack and lost with 3 seconds left.

This year, the Cougs are better on defense vs the run and we really need to get something going, especially if Josh can't go tomorrow or is limited.

So in other words, I've talked myself out of I have no idea and I'm thinking NO!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I started by saying I've seen every player at Husky stadium since Moon. So I started with that. Stop trying to spin stupid shit. I like my QB. A lot. Sue me.

You've never watched a game on TV? You have no opinion about Tom Brady because you didn't see him at Husky stadium? LOL. You're hilarious. In case you're wondering Bradys pretty good. Oh and sinc you know how good or bad rosen is how many times have you seen him play live? I saw plenty of his high school games and a couple of his college games.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a big frickin difference between the best I've ever seen and The best I've seen at Husky stadium.
I know you're trying to walk it back a little but thats pretty obvious.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No self loathing at all, I love my school, I hate Leach but now that he has shown he will finally adapt to win I hate him just a little less. Maybe he will grow on me like the quote from Bull Durham "until you win 20 in the show you're just a slob" he's a slob that hasn't don't shit for us and Bill Moos' hasn't exactly helped things. But the PPD has semi made him a sympathetic guy..I'm going to throw up after writing that.

But he better prove his revelation of doing what every other air raid style coach has done and adapted is real and not just a flash in the pan. Especially how the weather is suppose to be shitty and how UCLA's defense went after Falk last year.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a big frickin difference between the best I've ever seen and The best I've seen at Husky stadium.
I know you're trying to walk it back a little but thats pretty obvious.
Even if that's the case, Wiz are you saying better than Moon?

You did include Warren, no?

Honestly don't remember that much of WM at Washington but do as a Pro and what a Pro!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually you said

Now its' Anyone I've seen at Husky Stadium. Better than three Heismans winners? Elway? Aaron Rodgers? Ok. I was at Notre dame stadium 2005 when Leinart changed a play on 4th and nine with the clock winding down and decided to run instead of spike the ball with seconds left. he was pretty good in college.

To be fair Palmer was garbage in college until after you guys lost to us his senior year. And Leinhart only won his Heisman because every voter on the west coast ganged up voted for him instead of voting the real Heisman's on your team in Bush and White.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. That game last year really ticked me off, we couldn't do anything to stop that offense on the final drive. JR had that 80 something yard game winning drive and leaves just too many ticks on the clock, which was hardly more than a minute. :gaah:

We played prevent defense and vs Leach's Air Raid Attack and lost with 3 seconds left.

This year, the Cougs are better on defense vs the run and we really need to get something going, especially if Josh can't go tomorrow or is limited.

So in other words, I've talked myself out of I have no idea and I'm thinking NO!
Sure will be tough if Rosen is limited or not in. I mean this is the cougs so anything is possible, but they do appear to be rolling right now. And they have you at home. I'd have to favor the cougs, but man it's hard to figure them out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if that's the case, Wiz are you saying better than Moon?

You did include Warren, no?

Honestly don't remember that much of WM at Washington but do as a Pro and what a Pro!
Moon had a hell of an arm for sure. I think he could nearly throw the length of the damned field. He came in as a JC transfer and his first season he was so so. I think UW went around .500. He did get better as the season wore on. His senior year he did take them to the RB where they upset Michigan. I'd still put Browning above him in just that category. I'd put several UW QB's above Browning in arm strength. Jim just wants to put words in others mouths and that's kind of his thing.

Brunell was a solid pro. Moon a HOF pro. I've seen quite a few huskies that did great things after college, but it's not fair to compare what they did in the NFL to what your kids are doing now in college.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've never watched a game on TV? You have no opinion about Tom Brady because you didn't see him at Husky stadium? LOL. You're hilarious. In case you're wondering Bradys pretty good. Oh and sinc you know how good or bad rosen is how many times have you seen him play live? I saw plenty of his high school games and a couple of his college games.
So now you want to add TV and other shit I didn't say. :L You really do have issues.

I'm not going to get into the same circle jerk you try to suck people into. You can accept that I think Browning is fucking special or not. That's what I think. I'm not going to apologize for it, don't care if you agree with it, and am not interested in your chasing minutiae or trying to put words in my mouth. There is nothing I said I would take back, no matter how you try to change what was actually said.

Deal with it.