• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying I;ve seen my share of QBs who played HS here in Socal and Rosen is like the ones who went on to the NFL.

It's funny how you can watch a player in high school and just know he's going to play in the NFL. I remember watching Carson Palmer and DeShaun Foster play a few times in the regular season and then against each other in the championship game when they were in high school.

The difference between them and everyone else on the field was unbelievable.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for brady? There was a stretch in the 90's where I didn't watch much football because of work. I don't recall if I ever actually saw him play then. Might have, but don't remember. Just funny you grab random names from history and attempt to assert I had to have seen them play. Of all of the ones I have seen I don't recall seeing any that get through their reads better. That's an absolute fact so you can take it and fuck right off.

:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... can you try to not be a jackass for just like 2 posts? That was kind of the point of what he said and my response...

Either way, glad you finally got it right.

Can't blame the guy. ASU is...well...ASU again.

He's gotta take out his frustrations somehow. :dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame the guy. ASU is...well...ASU again.

He's gotta take out his frustrations somehow. :dhd:
I actually like NN. Well sometimes. Call me a glutton for dumbness? :noidea:

I just prefer the one that can at least make understandable posts and isn't entirely obsessing over husky hate.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure will be tough if Rosen is limited or not in. I mean this is the cougs so anything is possible, but they do appear to be rolling right now. And they have you at home. I'd have to favor the cougs, but man it's hard to figure them out.
Although I reconciled a season of disappointments prior to the season starting, it's still been tough.

Here's the 3 Bruins losses in a nut shell.

Losing to now 6-0 Texas A&M on a dropped pass in the end zone in OT play. (A wide open two handed easy throw & catch dropped, still would have only sent it to Double OT but that drop earned them the loss)

Giving up the go ahead TD with 26 seconds left vs Stanford (Playing prevent defense once again). All the Bruins needed the drive prior was 6 yards to get the first that puts them in the victory formation to run out the clock and instead they get 4 and punt to give up a 15 yard PF on a iffy interference with the returner on that prevent defensive TD drive they allowed with less than 30 seconds to go.

And last week, not being able to run the ball at all @ASU and still only losing by 3 points with 2 missed yet makeable field goals.

Yes, it's been a rough start and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. They just don't have them big boys on their OL to be the team they set out to be this year.

Sure, they've been competitive against a 6-0 team, a 5-1 team, and the reigning 3-2 PAC Champ in their losses, but there are no consolation prizes or moral victories in College Football.

Last edited:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for brady? There was a stretch in the 90's where I didn't watch much football because of work. I don't recall if I ever actually saw him play then. Might have, but don't remember. Just funny you grab random names from history and attempt to assert I had to have seen them play. Of all of the ones I have seen I don't recall seeing any that get through their reads better. That's an absolute fact so you can take it and fuck right off.

:suds:

Not as funny as you going from "the best I've ever seen" to "the best I've ever seen at Husky Stadium" and thinking its close enough .LOL

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I reconciled a season of disappointments prior to the season starting, it's still been tough.

Here's the 3 Bruins losses in a nut shell.

Losing to now 6-0 Texas A&M on an dropped pass in the end zone in OT play. (A wide open two handed easy throw and catch drop, still would have only sent it to Double OT but that drop earned them the loss)

Giving up the go ahead TD with 26 seconds left vs Stanford (Playing prevent defense once again). All the Bruins needed the drive prior was 6 yards to get the first that puts them in the victory formation to run out the clock and instead they get 4 and punt to give up a 15 yard PF on a iffy interference with the returner on that prevent defensive TD they allowed with less than 30 seconds to go.

And last week, not being able to run the ball at all @ASU and still only losing by 3 points with 2 missed yet makeable field goals.

Yes, it's been a rough start and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. They just don't have them big boys on their OL to be the team they set out to be this year.

Sure, they've been competitive against a 6-0 team, a 5-1 team, and the reigning 3-2 PAC Champ in their losses, but there are no consolation prizes or moral victories in College Football.
It's just so hard for me to get a feel for the south this year. I usually have my favorites going in and never really did this year and half way through it isn't any more clear. Your team has struggled, USC got off to a slow start, Utah only has one loss, but that was to Cal and didn't really convince against Zona, and the buffs look like two different teams at times and yet have that much improved offense.

You can't give up until that works itself out, even if it feels out of reach right now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as funny as you going from "the best I've ever seen" to "the best I've ever seen at Husk Stadium" and thinking its close enough .LOL
I started with that dipshit. And said that more than once. Get over yourself. No one else gives a shit how deeply I qualify my views. Not nearly enough to deeply probe it. Just once stop being a total douche.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started with that dipshit. And said that more than once. Get over yourself. No one else gives a shit how deeply I qualify my views. Not nearly enough to deeply probe it. Just once stop being a total douche.

lol. Sorry I actually read what you wrote and had the audacity to compare it to something you wrote a couple posts later when they didnt ad up.
And no ones saying you have to stop jerking off to video clips of Browning. I just said in my opinion you're going way the fuck overboard with they say he's Montana like and he's the best I've ever seen. It's just my opinion. Stop being a whiny bitch. Waaaaathey don't like my opinion. I'm gonna cry. Man up for once.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Sorry I actually read what you wrote and had the audacity to compare it to something you wrote a couple posts later when they didnt ad up.
And no ones saying you have to stop jerking off to video clips of Browning. I just said in my opinion you're going way the fuck overboard with they say he's Montana like and he's the best I've ever seen. It's just my opinion. Stop being a whiny bitch. Waaaaathey don't like my opinion. I'm gonna cry. Man up for once.
Right, you go on and on and on and ON about someone's opinion, but there's something wrong with them. :L

I was crystal fucking clear in my views and that's that.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't give up until that works itself out, even if it feels out of reach right now.
Sure there's always an outside chance but you can't give up something you never thought you had.

I just want the Bruins to continue to improve at what they set out to do this year and that is dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Now the Bruin defense has let up at times but is still one of the most punishing defenses I've seen them have.

This is the one thing that Mora has certainly brought to the Bruins, a hard hitting and punishing defense but the offensive lineman are just a little light in the britches to impose their will on anyone.

That fact has been showing up in both the running game and pass pro, which at this point are both oxymorons.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, you go on and on and on and ON about someone's opinion, but there's something wrong with them. :L

I was crystal fucking clear in my views and that's that.

Yeah there is, when you write "he's the best I've ever seen" Then when questioned you sneak in "he's the best I've seen at Husky stadium". Sorry I caught that but there's a big difference between the two and when you wrote the first one, that's one of the reasons I thought you were going overboard. :L oh look I can do that too. lol

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure there's always an outside chance but you can't give up something you never thought you had.

I just want the Bruins to continue to improve at what they set out to do this year and that is dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Now the Bruin defense has let up at times but is still one of the most punishing defenses I've seen them have.

This is the one thing that Mora has certainly brought to the Bruins, a hard hitting and punishing defense but the offensive lineman are just a little light in the britches to impose their will on anyone.

That fact has been showing up in both the running game and pass pro, which at this point are both oxymorons.
If you think your O line will prevent your team from reaching the CCG, who do you actually like from the south then? USC? Utah?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I've seen you haven't replaced skill positions well for Rosen.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there is, when you write "he's the best I've ever seen" Then when questioned you sneak in "he's the best I've seen at Husky stadium". Sorry I caught that but there's a big difference between the two and when you wrote the first one, that's one of the reasons I thought you were going overboard. :L oh look I can do that too. lol
Jesus motherfucking christ. No one gives a flying fuck either way. Why on earth can't you EVER let shit go? :L It's just dumb at this point.

I like Browning. Don't care that you don't. I don't recall ever seeing another college QB that does a couple of things he does. And all of that is dead on what I've already said.

For fuck sakes, get a life and move on.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus motherfucking christ. No one gives a flying fuck either way. Why on earth can't you EVER let shit go? :L It's just dumb at this point.

I like Browning. Don't care that you don't. I don't recall ever seeing another college QB that does a couple of things he does. And all of that is dead on what I've already said.

For fuck sakes, get a life and move on.

I didnt say I didnt like Browning. Quit making shit Up. Happy face. lol. Ok thats it for me on this.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I doubt that. You haven't ever let anything go since you joined this site.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say I didnt like Browning. Quit making shit Up. Happy face. lol. Ok thats it for me on this.
So you agree then that he's the best at reads? I mean we could go on and on with this if you like. It is your thing. I like him, you not so much. Not nearly as much. In fact you wish he was never born. Fact.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think your O line will prevent your team from reaching the CCG, who do you actually like from the south then? USC? Utah?

The souths a crap shoot right now. Utahs in the lead but I see them dropping a couple. Might get down to the winner of USC UCLA